Confession

My First and Only Love (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yulsic everyone? :D

This will be an update which all through the phone. So no actions, but if you can imagine how their reactions while talking.

hehe... I was smiling like an idiot while writing this. :P

 

 

I got home and have dinner. I barely touch my food today. The picture of her wearing the earings keep annoyed me the whole evening. I went back to my room and lay down on the bed staring at the ceiling missing her.

 

I keep staring at the ceiling thinking about her for god know how long. I got up to go for a shower. While I was about to step in the bathroom, a message beep sounds is heard from my phone. I went to check it and there's a message from Jessica.

"I just wore it because I don't want to disappoint ga-in unnie since she asked me to." 

"erm. Actually, you don't need to explain to me, you know."

"Oh, sorry."

"for what?"

"for telling you what you don't even bother to know. :) "

"so, you wouldn't have wore it if ga-in unnie not asking you to?"

"Why are you asking? You don't care after all."

"Who says?"

"You said I don't need to explain."

"hmm... I will call you after I have a shower, okay?"

"Okay."

 

I through my phone on the bed and make my way to the bathroom.

 

Jessica Jung. What am I to you? Sometimes you act like you don't care, and now you're acting like you care. Many thought run through my head while I let the water keep dropping on me. Why my feeling for you is so hard? Why I can't stop thinking about you?

 

After a 30minutes shower, I grab my pajamas and wore it. Blowing my hair dry before grabbing my phone and dial her number. It's already 10:30, I hope she's still awake.

 

The rings went for a few times, then she pick up.

"hello?"

"Sica, it's me. Yuri."

"done with shower?"

"uhm... you're not asleep yet?"

"not yet. Cus someone told me she will call."

"Who is that someone?" I know that's me. I pretend to asked, that's our habit now. Mention each other as someone. I somehow like it though.

"Someone... " She paused for a moment then continued. "someone who's been ignore me today." 

"oh... That someone must have reason to do so. don't you think so?"

"think so. But I don't know the reason. Do you know?"

"How can I know... maybe your someone is not me."

"Really?"

There's the silent. Should I tell you that I'm jealous? I'm afraid to know your reaction, sica-ah. I'm sure that someone is me. And I definitely know the reason why.

 

"Sica~" I called and she hummed. "Maybe that someone was jealous." My heart start to beat fast.

"oh... so why was that someone jealous?" you really don't know?

"You never wear something that somebody bought for you, right?" She hummed as a respond. "She felt special that you wore the necklace she gave you. but today you accepted another person's present, and wore it. She feels like she's just like other friends. nothing special to you."

"uhm... how can you know that someone is a 'she'?" she paused for a moment and I can hear her chuckle. "She's not like others. She's special. And I just wore the earings because of ga-in unnie request."

"That someone knows... But can't help feeling jealous."

"This will be the only one time I wear it."

"Really?" I asked and grind widely.

"erm. Or you want me to wear it again?"

"No! uh... I... aish." I can't find a right word to say. Then all I can hear is she giggle.

 

"Sica, Jealous."

"huh? jealous what?"

"I'm jealous." I can feel my face burning saying that and my heart fluttered.

"jealous about what?"

 

Okay, It's now or never. "This morning Key bumped to me at the hallway. And he was so happy that you're wearing the earings he gave you. Seeing you wear it, I'm jealous."

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter