Because of you

My First and Only Love (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We've been through normal days for months, and the exam is coming, that means the vacation is coming too. My normal days sure with her, glancing at her, mocking her, jealous with her, dreaming about her, smiling because of her, heart beat irrigular because of her, hurt because of seeing her with other person, and many many other things all about her. 

 

"yuri-ah~ summer's coming! yay!" Sunny jumping around me and every one laughing along with her enjoy the feeling summer's coming.

 

I just can't smile, can't laugh. I don't want class to end. School is the only place I can see her for long long hours. I somehow feeling hate summer vacation. I turn to look at her. There, she's sitting silently, reading her books. Maybe reviewing the lesson for exam? right... she's the out standing student. She doesn't have time to worry about the coming vacation like I do. I will miss your smile to death...

 

Then I see Yoona run to her and talk something I can't hear. Even I can't hear what they're saying, but the scene in front of me making me warmth. Jessica said something, then I can see yoona pout and jessica just chuckle at her cute face. I smile seeing this, wondering what's wrong that make yoona pout.

 

Then sunny's voice snap out of my thought. "Yuri! Kwon Yuri! yah!!"

 

I turn to her with my annoyed expression and raised my voice. "What?!"

 

"You're staring at her and smiling alone again!"

 

"aish... stop teasing bunny. I'm not in the mood." thinking about being far from her make my mood drop.

 

"Why? Because of the summer vacation? So you can't stare at her everyday?" Like you can read my mind, midget!

 

I stayed silent the whole time. Till sunny's word got my attention. "I heard that jessica is going to take it too."

 

"what? jessica take what?" I wait for the answer impatiently, sunny just keep laughing at my reaction.

 

"I said I'm going to attend English class as a summer course."

 

"yah! I didn't ask you what you're going to do for summer break! she take what?!" I asked her annoyingly.

 

"You're really... haha..." she start holding her stomac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter