Farewell Gifts

My First and Only Love (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been months that I confessed to her and she texted she love me too.  We've been more closer to each other, my days are brighter, she's more open her mind to me. She doesn't that shy anymore. But jessica is still jessica, she's cute when she's shy and deny about her feeling.

 

I've been keep my distance from Victoria, I don't want her to get jealous often. Because of many reasons, she might get sad? she will return the feeling to me by going close to sooyoung. I just can't control my jealousy everytime she's close to sooyoung.

I know sooyoung doesn't feel anything special to her, and sooyoung is my bestfriend also. But I still can't help to get jealous. I just love her too much, I don't want her to be close to other people beside me.

 

We just finished our final exams in grade 6. Which means that we'll go to elementary after this. Most of our friends are going to Seoul to attend their elementary school their. They talked about that in the class before, I somehow afraid that Jessica will go as well. I got no answer from her, she's not sure about this. I wish she's going to stay, I can't imagine my days without her.

 

 

 

Today is our graduation day. I woke up in the morning, with worried, scared. I don't know... But graduation day doesn't seem like a happy day for me at all, I'm afraid that I won't see her after this. What if...

What if she go to Seoul?

What if I have to go to school without her?

What if I look back and there's no her there?

What if she's not here to jealous?

What if I can't see her smile?

What if that angelic smile of her gone from my sight?

What if she go... then she forget about me?

What if she never come back?

 

I'm so afraid... I'm so scared of the imagination of living without seeing her everyday. My heart began to pound nervously when she come to me.

 

"Hey" She greeted me.

"Hey" I just smile faintly.

 

"Come." She said and drage me somewhere. "Where?" I asked. But she didn't answer and I just follow her.

 

Jessica, please don't act like it's the farewell time now. You're dragging me like this, it feels like you're going to say goodbye to me.

 

We reached the backyard of the school. The weather is nice, nobody's here beside us. Everyone is busy with the graduation party. "What's wrong?" I asked her.

 

"I'm going to study at Seoul for elementary school, yuri-ah." My heart dropped. What I've been afraid of is now happening. She's leaving.

 

"hmm... who you're gonna stay with? You can't just live alone there." I asked worriedly.

 

"you worry about me now?" she asked.

 

"How can I not worry about you? pabo." I answered as I look at her. I don't want to miss any seconds for now. I don't know when can I see this angelic face again.

 

"I know. But don't worry, my parents are moving there too, that's why I go to study there." she said and my heart dropped again.

 

"Your parents moved there? So there's no reason for you to visit here..." I let out a deep sigh

 

"No, my house is still here. Appa umma won't sell our home. So we can stay there when we come to visit. So I will visit here again."

 

"Can't you stay and continue your elementary school here?" I know I can't ask her to stay just because of me. I know it's gonna be just useless question. But I still wanna ask, I want to ask her to stay.

 

"I really want to, but I can't. My parents moved, they won't let me stay here by myself."

 

"uhm... right..." We stayed silent for a while.

 

Kwon Yuri, talk something! She doesn't feel well either! Make her smile! Don't make your sadness control you! I scold myself.

 

But I can't be happy right now. I can't joke around now. My heart is breaking into pieces. I feel so empty, my days will be meaningless without her. Without her, how am I supposed to go on? She's always been the reason of my activities.

 

I am so dumb, I don't even prepare a farewell gift

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter