Weird Dream Ever

My First and Only Love (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yuri! Kwon Yuri! Wake up!!! or you're gonna late for class!!"

 

Mom's voice wake me from my sweet dream. I just want to live in that dream forever.

"Yes mom~ I'm awake~" I said sleepily.

 

It's been 3 days that I haven't talk to her, directly and indirectly.

It's been 3 days that I didn't glance at her.

It's been 3 days that I haven't texted her.

It's been 3 days that I convice myself that she has nothing to do with me.

It's been exactly 3 days. And I'm successfully get over her.

 

After that day, I really angry her. I know I have to rights to angry her or jealous. But I just do. Comparing me and Key, make me feel like I'm really hopeless. She won't ever look at me and love me.

 

But all my anger my jealousy, all the bad feeling toward her disappeared immediately after that dream.

 

 

 

I walk to school hurriedly with a big smile on my face. Nervously, I walk to her who is walking in the school yard. I approached her and talk to her like nothing happened. She just talked with me like normal. She didn't ask why I kept my distance from her, why I was angry, why I was really mad. Maybe whatever I do have nothing to do with her. 

 

Knowing this, it just hurt me. But sorry... I just can love her. I don't know why all the mad feeling gone just by that dream.

 

Then I decided to tell her why i came all the way here back to her. And why I was being like that even she didn't ask. I am so stupid, right?

"hmm... you know... I was mad when you received the letter from Key." I spit it out

"You're the one who gave me that letter." she said and keep on walking

"yeah. and you read it then smile all the time." I said in a low tone

"what? I didn't."

"really?"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter