Are you jealous?

My First and Only Love (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got only 3 hours of sleeping last night. I barely get to sleep last night. I keep gigling alone and smile like an idiot. Everytime I close my eyes, all I see is the image of her shy face saying she loves me too. I woke up early and I don't feel tired at all. This is the freshest morning ever for me.

 

I went to the bathroom and do my morning routine, just added the humming song all times. After I'm done with my morning routine. I grab my bagpack and head downstair to the dinning room for my breakfast.

 

"Good morning, umma!" I run to her and give her a peck on the cheek.

 

"Woah! Am I dreaming? My daughter wake up early without me calling today!" She chuckled and smile seeing me like this. I just chuckle and start eating my breakfast.

 

I bid my goodbye to my mom and walk to school with a wide smile flastered on my face.

 

When I reach my classroom, I was greeted by her sweet smile. I smile lovingly to her, yep, cus I love her so much! We froze like that for a few minutes, then Sunny called and bring me back to reality. "Yuri!"

 

"huh?" I glance at her for a second then back to my princess again. She's giggling seeing my reaction. So cute!

 

"Yah! will you go to your seat now?!" sunny said then drag me to my seat. That didn't break our eye contact though. Then sunny caught me staring at Jessica, she start to smirk at look at me and jessica in return. That make the blushing jessica avoid my eyes contact. I still smiling like an idiot. Then sunny laugh at me and walk to her seat and a few minutes later, the class start.

 

I couldn't concentrate on the lesson, uhm.. I normally don't pay attention. But today is different, happiness all over my brain. I stared at her, and smile, and blush, and gigling like crazy. Besides that, all I do is drawing her name on my note book, carefully.

 

Then the bell ring, telling us it's time for the break. Our class and Vic class is just nearby, so we always meet each other often. When I was about to approach Jessica who is preparing her backpack, Victoria showed up and called me.

 

"Oh Vic-ah" I said and waved back at her. "Come here." she signaled me to go to her with her sweet smile.

 

I take a look at jessica to see her reaction, but she's keeping her head low like she doesn't aware of anything. I let out a sigh then turn to smile at Vic before I walked to her.

 

She gave me a friendly hug and I returned with a smile. "Why are you here, vic?" I asked curiously. She normally doesn't come to me in my class.

 

"I have nothing to do in my class and I miss you, yuri-ah." she said and give her charming smile. I giggled at her aego.

 

She pull me closer and take my arm, I know what she's doing. So I just let her. She rolled my long sleeve up for me. That moment, I feel someone's eyes on me, so I turned to look. There I meet jessica's eyes, she's looking at me with a weird smile. I don't know how to describe this smile, but it kinda make me feel guilty to let Vic rolled my sleeve for me.

 

Before I turn back, a scene that hurt my heart just happen. Yeah right, this scene should hurt me a lot, but why I'm grinning like crazy now? Jessica just called sooyoung to go out with her, she hold onto sooyoung's arm and look take a last look at me before she turn to sooyoung. I hate when she's being lovey dovey with other people, esp sooyoung. But now after the confession, I somehow can feel her jealousy.

 

I look back at Victoria who is gently rolling up my sleeve with a soft smile. I'm sorry to imagine her as jessica, how I wish jessica would do this to me. That moment I realized something. This should be jessica here with me! And I should be the one who jessica's holding onto! Is she jealous? that she's doing that to show make me feel her feeling too?

 

Aish... Jessica Jung. I can't really tell how you feel right now, but I only know that I don't wanna be here. I want to be with you, not her. Jealousy is boiling inside me. Jessica, do you feel the same?

 

I excuse myself from Vic telling her I need to go somewhere. I run to the restroom, but she's not there. I've been running to every places she normally go, there's only one last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter