She's back and fine :)

My First and Only Love (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She haven't been to class for 3 days now, I always text her whenever I got home. I'm so happy that she's much better now, she'll be school tomorrow. I can't wait to see her again. These days, I've been walking around her house wish to see her face just once, but to my disappointing, I never got to see her.

 

I'm sitting silently in my classroom, writing her names again. I write her name whenever I miss her, and guess what, her name is all over my books now. It's not just writing, it's some kind of drawing? haha... I don't know. That's just how much I miss her. Her name is just as beautiful as her. I smile while writing her name, then someone called my attention.

"yuri!" no others than sunny =='

"what?!" I turn to her and feel annoyed

"What's got into you lately?"

"huh?" I asked confusely

"duh~ you've been doing the notes for every sections and even paying attention in class, note down every homeworks and journals. wow! That's just not you. so what got into you?"

"Nothing. Just feel like to." I lied.

Then sooyoung who was leaning on the wall walk to us. "really? really nothing?" she said as she approach us

"Yeah. what's with that smirk?" I asked as I saw her smirk

"no, nothing. Just wonder if you'll still be a good student tomorrow on." she said still wearing that smirk

"I'm not a good student anyway."

"oh, I've been seeing bad student take notes every sections sooyoung, my eyes got problem?" sunny said then turn to sooyoung

They keep teasing me about me being the good student. Good Student I'm being, that's just funny. I kept ignoring them and they finally stop when the bell rang.

 

Another day ended without her. I, being like a fool, staring at the empty seat, thinking about her, missing her like crazy.

 

 

_____________________________

 

 

"aish! I'm gonna be late again!" I cursed while running to school.

 

I am panting very hard in front of my class. As I'm ready to get scold from the teacher, I walk into the class. The first thing I do is taking a glance at her seat. Then my life is back, I smilee widely seeing her seem alright. I feel relief seeing her fine. Not letting me to think further, Ms Lee's voice snap me out of my happiness.

"Kwon Yuri."

"yes? oh uhm... Sorry teacher, I'm late." I answered her

"Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter