New School

My First and Only Love (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up because of the ring sounds from my phone. Aish! who's calling this early?! I cursed and reached for my phone which is on the table and answered. I didn't even bother to look at the caller ID. Actually, not even open my eyes, just too sleepy, you know? =='

 

"hmm?" I hummed lazily.

"yah! You still sleeping?!" That voice is none other than sooyoung.

"hmm... wae?"

"yah wake up! You're supposed to be ready by this hour!"

"ready for whaaat...?"

"aish kwon yuri! First day at new school!! Wake up! NOW!"

huh!?! School?? aish! I stayed up too late last night!

 

Yeah, new school. I decided to enroll to a public school with sooyoung when she asked me to. Sunny went to study at Seoul, and most of my friends too. Sooyoung is my only bestfriend left here, we got each other. I don't like going to school without friends. It doesn't matter where to study for me now, I will just go to any schools here where there are my friends. I have no reasons to stuck at my old school, she's gone. We texted almost everyday, but that can't help me not to miss her.

 

I hurriedly get off my bed and go to the bathroom.

'again... I wonder when my body empty without blood?' I thought while washing the blood stained on my face and sighed.

I finished my morning routine and grab my bag and run downstair hurriedly.

 

"Please tell the maid to go and check every things on my bed if it's stained and wash it, okay Mr.Kang? I'm not eating my breakfast, I'm getting late for school." I shout to tell him and immediately run straight to sooyoung's house to go to school together.

She scolded me for being late and I just laugh nervously at her.

 

"What should we do when we're there?" I asked me while walking to school.

"I don't know. Just act like normal, the way we are." she answered and shrugged. 

"Don't you feel nervous?" I asked again. I'm getting more and more nervous.

"A little, but don't worry. We'll be okay." she said and assured me with her smile. I just smiled back at her faintly.

Sooyoung is more brave than I am. Vic always says that I'm too inoccent and like a kid. But I disagree, I am not inoccent, right? I'm in love! 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter