Like or Love?

My First and Only Love (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"wake up, wake up. Don't be lazy girl." I typed the message and send it to jessica. I always do this every morning, this is the first thing I do after I open my eyes.

I got up from my bed and go for a shower. After a fresh shower, I checked my phone and that draw a smile on my face.

 

From: My Special

"Good morning! Have a nice day yuri-ah :)"

"Good morning ^^ sure! you too. Anyway, I dreamt about you last night :P"

"Really? What's that dream about?"

"hehe... me? and you? being together smiling widely in happiness. That's my sweet dream you wished for."

"wow... I will wish like that everyday! :P "

":P I'm going to school now, I'll text you when I'm back home, okay?"

"Okay. :) Me too."

 

Jessica-ah... How I wish that dream comes true... How I wish I can be with you like that. I will study hard and persuade my parents to let me to study in Seoul with you. I'm sure you have no idea how much I miss you everyday.

 

"Yuri! why your nose bleeding again?" My mom asked while I'm having my breakfast. I didn't even realize that I'm bleeding. 

"ah~ maybe it's too cold last night, umma. You know my nose is not go well with this kind of weather." I answered before walk to the bathroom to clean it.

 

"Come one, honey. I'm taking you to see the doctor." umma said when I got back to the dining table.

"I'm all fine umma. And I had a checked with appa last week already, you remember?" I sighed.

"Aish no! Let's go now." she resisted and drag me with her so I just let her. 

 

After the doctor done checking about my nose, guess what? The result remain the same. He said it's just a normal nose bleed, my nose doesn't seem to have any signs of disease. My inside temp is hot, that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter