My heart beats for you, only.

My First and Only Love (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yuri unnie, how's you and jessica unnie?" Yoona suddenly asked me.

"We're just normal yoong. Sometimes I feel like she cares but sometimes not." I answered to her.

"But she said you changed now. You're not like before." My heart hurt hearing this

"No, I am not. As you can see, right?" I said and raised my eyebrows. "Yeah, for me. But maybe you're changed for her." She answered.

 

I took a deep breath. "I don't know yoong... maybe my feeling for her is too much. Stupid feeling. We're impossible, we're both girls." I told her honestly. "hmm... So this is why you act strange to her?" She asked.

 

"Yeah. I want to get rid of this feeling, maybe because she's too beautiful? That make me like her too much to think that I'm inlove with her."

 

"She's indeed beautiful. no! she's gorgeous!" I chuckled at her dorky behavior. "but wait, like too much?" she asked and turn to me.

 

"uhmm yeah. Like too much, maybe not love." I feel my heart hurt saying this.

 

"This is hard, unnie. I can't say that this feeling is right. Everybody think it's against the natural. But why don't you try to sort things out? between Like and Love."

 

Yeah, I should sort things out. Should I try falling inlove with a guy? Maybe I should give a try.

 

I've been avoiding jessica for a month already. I didn't send her messages so she sent me some. But I can't text with her like before, I'll just send back shortly without words from my heart. But sometimes I can't help to tell her that I miss her. I have to get rid of this feeling. Just like sooyoung said, maybe this is like, not love. I'm just confused, I have to clear things out.

 

Sooyoung and I now can get along with our classmates more. They slowly accepted us. There's one guy that I find handsome and attractive. I had a crush on him while seeing him riding his red bicycle to school. He's handsome and cool. I think I love this kind of man.

 

His name is minho, Lee Minho. He can play basketball perfectly and that's what make me more interest about him. I think I should try to develope my feeling for him in order to forget my stupid feeling toward jessica. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter