Chapter 7

Curiosity Killed The Cat (DISCONTINUED)

(Author's POV)

 

 

The next day,

3 pm, School gardens,

The dad was hot & the students were getting ready for the midsummer school dance. Each class are assigned to god out in either decorating, arranging or cleaning up the school compound. Though like most studentsthere were quite a number who were elsewhere.Skipping wans't something uncommon.

 

"Ahh!!! Kris-oppa your so strong! " A few fangirls cried out as Kris lifted a table to the garden. He frowned all the way there as a large group of girls tagged along not bothering to help him.

 

'This is why I don't bother going to school early' He thought as he laid the table under the tent set up for the dance in the garden.He wiped his forehead & earn a syronized squel. 'Why did they have to make so much noise?' He thought mentally shaking his head.

 

"Oppa!~~~ Kris-Oppa!!!" They fangirled at once. How handsome Kris looked...

 

Kris made an annoyed face but it had ZERO effect on them.He looked around for Suho who said earlier he managed to escaped from another group of EXO fangirls.

Usually in school it would be tricky to find them with the limited time to change classes & EXO always split up in different directions. But of course there were still in class admires. But lately they could tell the fangirls were getting much more quieter.

 

Suho was sitting under a semi-large pine tree with his hands behind his head as if relaxing his self.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." He said brushing off the fans before they could say or squel even more. He approached the half asleep man.

Suho's eyes shot open as be sensed Kris nearing him. He stood up & brushed off dust from his uniform.

 

"So how was your day? The girls couldn't leave me once they figured everyone was present today" He said leaning on the tree.

"Why are we even here anyway? Tomorrow's the big night if you know what I mean" Kris replied crossing his arms across his chest.

 

"I told you the plan. If we really are being followed by a human or not-if we don't attend school on the upcoming days to the Full moon. We will definitely be marked." He said shifting his positioned to standing up straight.

Kris simply shrugged. He  knew about their kind better than a first generation alpha would.

 

"Well be prepared everyone tomorrow will be even more stressed out in school. How are people going to react to their mood swings then?" Kris asked studying Suho's face for hesitation.

 

This time Suho Shrugged.......

 

"They can manage. This is EXO we're talking about" Suho said with a smrking face followed by Kris who understand what he meant by it. They exchanged high fives to each other & went out of the school garden on a different direction of course.....

Blessed Day

.(End of POV)

Remachine Script Personal Use Only(Hyerin's POV)

I was glad we finally put down that wild chase after EXO. I was really stressed on how to tell everyone since we've already been stalking them for a month. I even lashed out at MinMin, HaeYoun & Seira that day. Though it still their fault for getting up late... I'm still wondering why was Seira sleeping by the window & how Yujin looked sorta wide eyed when she came back from chasing HaeYoun last month. After that incident MinMin was bright red when we went to the mall yesterday too. When I told them about stopping everyone got really shocked. From all of those incidents it feels like their hiding something from me.... I mean from Us... Everyone....

 

"Hey! HyeRin-unnie help me with these streamers! MinMin got tangled again"Seira called out for me & gesturing me over to a box filled with streamers. Yujin & HaeYoun were busy arranging some potted flowers around the garden. I nodded and help her take the streamers out of the box.

 

The dance is tomorrow night & the school took the decision to make students prepare for the dance today & tomorrow . =___=. Usually its a big pain in the to do this kind of things for the whole day & so 80% of the students will be casually walking around with their friends. In other words almost half of them doing NOTHING but hanging out with their friends somewhere they don't get caught by the teachers.

 

"You think too hard" Seira said keeping her eyes on the multi coloured streamers. I wanted to ask her. "What?" but it came out as "Huh?"

"You stare at the floor and start taping your fingers on & flat surface nearby. I know you unnie, we have been friends for like more than 5 years i think... hehheh"Seira said standing up to hang the streamers around the open tent they set up for tomorrow night in case it rains. "Did I really do those things" I thought.

 

"Oh .... By the way, you remember the plan for tomorrow right?" I said switching the topics.

 

"Of course! Since we don't have dates, we're going in a group to tackle on any single looking guys" She said eagerly.

We already have everything ready.All that's left now is the dance itself! ^O^

 

Blessed Day

 

(End of POV)

Xiomara(MinMin's POV)

OMG! I can't even focused on my job today!!! =_=|l Seriously... Why do I keep on thinking about that guy?! Urrgghhhhh!!!! Damn that girl if only she didn't appear that time.... I wouldn't have met Lay.... & and..... @_@ that was the most embarassing moment of my life...!!!! >///< ... Him?! Reading someone else's love letter & accused me of confessing to him. Why am I even thinking about this?... that happened like months ago....(in actual fact its just a month ago -_-). That's it! I need to tell HyeRin & the others about this. No matter how embarassing it is, I'm gonna tell them.... But how did Lay found me trying to break into his locker was still weird....

 

I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't even realised where I was heading. Ehhhh?!!!! Why is it so dark here?!!! Where am I?!!! O~~O 

"Hello Anybody there?!!! Hello?!" I shouted but no one answered back.

 

"Errr.... HaeYoun?! Kang HaeYoun?!!!... Hyerin-unnie!.... Seira?! Yujinie-unnie!!!! Anyone!" I shouted again. I felt a lump raised in my throat. No I'm not going to cry over something like this. I'm not a kid anymore.... For godsake I'm gonna be 17 this year!!!! .... tears were slowly forming in my eyes.... I hate dark places....

'Oh god please! Please help me... JEBAL!' I thought while walking around until I bumped into something.... Someone precisely....

 

"appa!" I shouted in my mind as I landed on my . The floor was so cold TT^TT

"Gwenchana?" I heard someone said as he helped me up.

"ah Neh... I think..." I answered almost a whisper.

 

At first, i can't see his face but from the voice I knew it right away it was a guy & he sounds do familiar.

"L-L-L-LAY?!!!!! ⊙□⊙ " I shouted again as I can finally see his face now since someone switched the lights on. He was also shocked to see me.

 

"What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed in shock. His face wore a shock expression.

 

"What am I doing here?... Wait... What am I doing here?" He said His eyes narrowing as if thinking a very serious question.

 

Suddenly, someone cough loudly. I turned... Wait I mean both of us turn to see a teacher eyeing us carefully.

"What do you think your doing alone in this auditorium? Especially after we switched off all the lights" both Lay & Me widened our eyes. 

 

"Saem! I'm Lost!!!!" I said before Lay could say anything.

 

"What the..... Yah! How could you get lost?...Wait... Arent you one of the students here!?" He said as he just noticed my school uniform. He sighed & shook his head.

"If you would like to know, the EXIT is that WAY & will always be that WAY, & now would you two please continue with the tasks that you were given" We both nodded in agreement-which i found slightly annoying,come on I clearly nodded first. With that, Lay took my hand & dragged me out.

 

"Wha-What are you doing???!!!!" I stuttered slightly. I felt my face redden.

"That teacher teached my class. He tends to keep on nagging & continue nagging to some random stories he knew." He said letting go of my hand as we are you could say quite far from the auditorium. 

 

I wanted to say something about the hand holding thingy or make sure he gets the idea that it wasn't my lette he read. I nstead of saying anything what I wanted to say, I just murmured...."I knew that.Aren't we in the same class?......."

"Your face is red" He said it so bluntly.

I felt even more flustered than before.

 

"Maybe you have a fever or something.... He said again putting his hand on my forehead.

'WTH IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY?!!! How can he keep such a straight face as he tries to examine my temperature' I metally shouted in my mind.

 

Suddenly, I heard a girl screaming my name... The screaming neared & I saw HaeYoun running at topspeed. Following her was two guys that looked like XiuMin & LuHan. O_O EHHH?!!! Why are they chasing her?! How much weirder can this day get?....

"MinMin!!!! HELP ME!!!!" She screamed as she ran fast past me. I pushed the now confused Lay's hand away & tried to chase after her but fell down as LuHan & Xiumin rushed by in such speed.

 

"Nyaaaaa!!!!" I shouted in frustration as I fell face flat on the floor! By the way, don't ask me why I said 'Nya" its kind of a habit of mind..... Back to reality, I slammed my fist into the ground. Lay kneeled next to me.

"Its a rough guess but I'm guessing your name is Seo Min Min right? I heard Kai talking about you this morning...."He said obliviously to the fact that i'm still on the ground. T^T . Oh my poor cute face!

 

"Ugghh!!!Nevermind.... Hey why didn't you answer me when I called for people in the auditorium?" I ask him as I tried to stand.

"Well I'm not Seira, HaeYoun, HyeRin nor Yujin so I didn't answer" he said tapping his lower cheek slightly.

"Yah! But when I shouted the first time you didn't even answer!" I said watching him get up. I feel so frustrated with this guy.

 

"I'm gonna try & catch HaeYoun. Au revoir!" I said running off. Why did he had to mixed all my feelings together.I shrugged it all off as I tried to find a reason why is HaeYoun being chased by Luhan & Xiumin.....

"OMO! Don't tell me its REVERSE HAREM?!!!!" I mentally shouted in my head.

(A/n: for those who doesn't know what REVERSE HAREM & HAREM is its actually an anime genre in which for HAREM is that 1 guy being chase/loved by many girls at once & the opposites for REVERSE HAREM. )

"No wait that couldn't be right & it sounds so wrong..." I said again to no one in particular......

 

"Aish chincha.... Nevermind! Now where could that girl be?" I said again for the third time to no one in particular & try to find where Haeyoun was heading.... 

 

                                                                                                                                     

  (flashback)                                                             Mega Team

(Haeyoun's POV)

"Hey wait where did MinMin go?!!" Seira said starting to panic.

"Yeah now that she said it, where did she go?"Yujin said.

"Don't tell me that she wondered around in dazed?!" I said but HyeRin hitted my head.

"Ouch! What was that about?!" I whined.

 

"Yah! You're the only one that will be wondering around in daze when your not taking your pills if you know what I meant." HyeRin said. The rest nodded agreeing to what they said.

"Who knows.... " I said......

"Let's not waste our time here. We still have lots of work to do. Let's split up & find her. Whatever find her, call us immidiately.

 

After that we spilt up. I took the garden path ocassionally calling out MinMin's name. Ever since that phone accident theres been no way to call her. Before I could call quits I heard 

something that I shouldn't have heard.... Infront of me as I walked around looking for that girl I notice 2 guys tottally engrossed in their chatting. But in actual fact, those two infront of me were Luhan and Xiumin.

 

"Hey do you think she thinks that it was a dream?" I heard Xiumin asked Luhan.

 

"I hope so. But even if she tells anyone about that incident, they will think that as it was delusional." Luhan answered back.

 

"Actually ,it was really fun scaring her like that you know seeing how scared she was then when you arrived like a hero bwahahahahahahahhah!!!!! XDDD" XiuMin said again & laughed. Luhan scoffed & hit him. Then they continue talking about this full moon thing...

 

I was so shock when I heard it with my own ears. I just stood there in front of them like a statue. I couldn't move. My legs felt as if theywere frozen.

"So... It wasn't a dream after all... It was reality...Luhan..." I murmured but loud enough for them to hear me. They stopped talking & saw me with wide eyes.

"Ou-uh~~~! We're in big trouble now...." Xiumin said.

 

 

Luhan was the first to react. His face was so cold,glaring at me in such a way. They step foward and I took a step backwards as they step forward. I turned back & ran for my dear life.

(end of flashback)

                                                                                                                                                                    Zenzai Itachi

As I ran past by MinMin , I went straight to the girls dorm & went to my room. Room 237. I was out of breathe & was shivering in fear. I tried to steady my heartbeat. I locked the door. I thought I was safe. They woudn't chase me till the girls dorm right?

I was so wrong.

The windows screeched open and two people jumped in. 

"How did they get in here?!!!!" I thought feeling exactly what a cornered animal feels.

I couldn't think straight at that time. My mind went completely blank.

"H-H-How d-d-did y-y-you get in here?" I stuttered. Luhan's eyes flashed gold like before and rushed foward towards me.

His hands clamped around my neck. The look he was giving was so wild...like an animals. Like he wound't care if I died there on the spot.

"Tell me what did you hear"Luhan growled at me.I struggled to get air into to my lungs as he busied himself by suffocating me.

"Can-can't b-b-br-breathe!" I managed to croake in his iron grip.

"YOU KNOW ABOUT IT DON"T YOU?! YOU WERE THE ONE FOLLOWING US ALL THIS TIME RIGHT!"

I could have cried at that time. I could have. But Luhan was so different. What is he talking about? They knew we were following them?

He's mad at me.... I'm so scared.His eyes frighten me the most as it glowed out of anger.. his fangs began to showed. Oh god! What is he?! 

 

"Luhan!!!!" I heard Xiumin growled at him. He growled the same growl I heard that day.Luhan was pushed to the wall. Hard. I dropped like a stone,wretching and gasping as my neck burned.

 

"Luhan!!! Snapped out of it! Control yourself! Do you even realised what you're saying?! It's obvious she not the one!!!!" XiuMin held Luhan by the collar of his blazer.

 

Luhan pushed Xiumin away making a bark like noise. I saw him lean down to me & with his left hand directing my face to at his.Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

 

"HaeYoun-ah! HaeYoun-unnie! Are you in there? What's going on? I saw you running away from luhan & xiumin." It was Min Min's voice. Luhan cursed under his breath. Xiumin looked slightly panicked.

 

"You will keep quiet about this" He said in a tone I found extremly threatening.

 

"I've got my eyes on you. Think about that. Everytime you think your alone, think again. I'm watching you. If I ever catch you telling anyone, you're as good as dead. We clear?"

 

"Is there anyone else in there with you? I'm coming in" 

 

I heard the jingled of keys & the lock clicked open. The door opened & I was slightly pushed to the corner. Min Min rushed by my side & asked me about somethings that seemed to blur into each other. That shock of Luhan & Xiumin must have triggered my 'switch' cause the last I remember was a blurred image of MinMin handling me my pills.

BrookeShappell8CARIBBEANTOOL7.

A/N:

CheshaCat:Sheesh everything is starting to become a nightmare now. But that's how a story can go by. Thanks for Subs and do comment. You know at home I just got Hatsune Miku's chibi leek! But it's not mine sadly it's just a present for a friend. If you don't know Miku then go google it! XD But seriously thanks for sticking to the story so far. There's still a looooooong way to go. Adious!(Is that how you spell it?) ^w^

 

XxAiko_16xX: YEah CheshaCat my hipps hurt from dancing/playing the DEA(Dancing Evolution Arcade) just know... Btw, Things are starting to get more mysterious(?) , exciting & Interesting so stay tuned! =_=ll wait what am I talking about anyway here's Chapter 7 for you all! Thank you for still staying with us this far.... T^T Your the best subbies ever huhuhu ENJOY! XDD ah Don't forget to leave at least a comment hehehe ^O^ ENjoy reading have a nice day guys!