Chapter 5 : Part 1.

Curiosity Killed The Cat (DISCONTINUED)

MinMin's POV

The bell rang and everyone in class  stood up  to walk out the classroom. I gathered my own things and tried to exit without getting pushed or having my foot stepped on.

"Yah!It's time I meet up with my friends . I'll see you guys later!" I said patting the nearest person to me. I almost had a heart attack  when I the guy turn to me. I could have sworn it was just one of of my other classmates.

His handsome features turn into a  look surprise and confusion . If that wasn't enough his friends had turn back too.

Apparently I just calmy patted one of the school's uprising kingkas.

"Do I know you?"Kai asked uncertaintly.

 

 I almost squeked. Hye Rin specifically said no direct interaction with anyone from EXO since she said she had a feeling one of us might blurt out the fact we're following them-Gee, I wonder who that can be. I am preety sure she woud'nt hesitate on giving out pusnisments. I shuddered at that thought. Hye Rin is definetely not the kind of person you would want to get upset.

 

 After this morning, I really woud'nt want to exprience Hye Rin's fury again. Plus I heard the group of EXO in my class was slightly social so I could only pray that their fangirls woudn't spread any rumours about me. I could see Lay & Sehun pushing through the crowd of students to reach Kai.

 

"Mianhae! I thought you were someone else. Goodbye!" I gave a quick and small bow before attempting to run. But he just had to stop me! Kai gripped my shoulder and smiled a smile that made most of the fangirls squel. 

 

"Oh no it's okay! I remember that your from our class too. It's been awhile since we talked to anyone else beside ourselves especially to a girl." Kai said saying the last word much longer.

I noticed Lay was rolling his eyes at Kai and Sehun had an excellent poker face fixed on. I know Kai was said to be the most social of all of EXO since he actually responds to the fangirls rather than pushing them aside. Then there's that rumour about him being a playboy.

     

I let out a chuckle that sounded more like a nervous laugh " I'm actually kinda busy right now but maybe i'll join you later. Annyeong!"

After that I bolted out of their way ran off into the direction of the 3rd years hallway. I slowed down once I realize i shoudn't be running anymore since it's not like their chasing me or anything right? So why do I have that feeling of being followed?...

 

I was probably in the East hallway of the school. Basically, I just had to wander into the hallway no one usually hangs out at. The East hallway consisted of the large Art room,the music room-which no one uses cause the they don't even teach music anymore- and the club room that would only be filled at certain times a month. There also some lockers here but I never seen anyone use them before. 

 

Brushing the hair that had escape the clasp of my headbane I exited the hallway. The chatter of students and their constant walking around reminded me of getting back to HyeRin and Yujin. Possibly, HaeYoun if she returned from the nurses office. 

 

Just as I found myself lost in my own thoughts, someone bumped to me. There was a loud crash and I assume I bumped into a teacher because of the files scattered everywhere. But it was just a girl just my height and was probably a upperclassmen too. 

"Mianhe!!"

I bowed and then started picking up all the files, constantly murmuring the 'mianhe'.

"Oh wait! These files are numbered. I need to arrange them in a specific order for a teacher."

She looked at the mess with a dismal look on her face. She shook her head.

"It would much more faster if I do it but if you could help.." she trailed off as she pulled out an envelope and handed it to me.

 

"Could you drop this in a locker? The locker number is at the corner of the envelope." She said as she gathered all the papers quickly. I blinked as i shifted the view of the envelope in my hand. Was this what I think it is?

I blinked at the girl,hoping she explained more about it but instead she stammered "D-don't give me that look! It's not what you think it is! Just send the letter,no,envelope okay?"

Her face flushed pink and I raised my hands up in defense. 

"You have my word on it"

I walked around the empty hallways that had been abandoned by students as the left for the cafeteria. "Where is that locker? Ha! I found it!" I said rushing up to the locker.

 

I slipped it in through the vacant spaces of the locker above and silently congratulate myself. "Job done and just enough time for me to catch up with everyone..."

My thoughts came to a stop when I saw the locker number. The locker i was suppose to deliver to is numbered as 273.

 

WHY DID I PUSH IT DOWN LOCKER 223 THEN!?

 

Panicked struck me and i rattled the lock of the locker. I'm preety sure locker 273 was a little way down the hallway and I know the 2 could look like 7 but how careless can I be?!

I panicked even more when I looked at the watch the hung on the wall opposite from me. 

An idea popped in my head. I took out my ruler and help a tight grip on it. I slid in the vacant space and drag it around trying to feel the envelope. The banging noise I was making from that sliding made me wonder if I should have just left the thing there.

 

"What do you think you're doing with my locker?" A voice said behind me. I jumped when I heard it. I turned to see Lay standing behind me with his eyes narrowed.

"W-wha-what?" I stuttered ridicoulously. My mind went blank on what to say next. How was I suppose to explain the situation now?

"What do you think you are doing to my locker?" He repeated slowly as if talking to a five year old child.

Lay stood there waiting for an answer. He wore a serious face that look foreign than the usual blank look he always has in class. I know it seems really dumb that I got really shaken up from my encounter with him considering he looks completely harmless in class. But if you ever been in a situation where the most quiet or innocent looking person suddenly started raising their voice, you'd be shock too.

 

"I'm not vandalising your locker! I just need to take something out!" I bit my tongue as soon as those words came out.

"Why am I so stupid?" I screamed in my thoughts. That sounded really wrong. Now he's going to think that not only i tried to 'vandalise' his locker but also think i tried to steal his stuff. Then a thought hit me. How is he even here if everyone else is at lunch?

Before i knew what was happening he already opened his locker and held out the envelope. My ADHD does that to me sometimes. I can completely zone out for a good 5 minutes without knowing it myself. 

 

"I'm guessing this is yours?" Lay said looking at the the envelope. I nodded at the sound of that question.That's when he started opening the envelope. I shrieked and tried to grab it but Lay just dodge my sudden grab.

"I thought the love letter was for me?" He said with one eyebrow raised.

"It's not really mine! I'm just sending it for someone!And it's definetely not yours! How should I know if its a love letter?" I jumped up as Lay used his height to get the letter out of my reach. Not only that he started reading outloud. Damn that guy was cruel TT_TT. 

 

"I always watched you from afar. I'm usually a really shy person so I could never talk to you. But I have taken all my courage to write this one letter. I really admire your personality and charm . I guess what I really want is to spend more time with..." Lay trailed off and lowered his hand. He wore a look of confusion and surprise and i took that chance to snatch the letter out of his hands.

 

"Are you...confessing to me?" He said quietly as if he was choosing his words carefully. I shook my head hard to show I was really saying no. My face felt hot and I knew it was turning red.

"I told you it was'nt for you!" I said running away. That was the most embrassing moments of my life!I slowed down when I figured I was at a safe distance from him. The bell rang and it signal lunch was over. I had one last class before school hours ended . I looked at the letter in my hands and promise to deliver it later. Hopefully Lay woudn't spread rumours of this around the school.

 

But it was really creepy that he was just suddenly behind me when I was trying to take the stupid letter out. It was almost as if he followed me. No it can't be can it? But it just dosen't feel right the way he was just appeared there. The whole thing just left me with a cold feeling.             

                                                                                       END OF POV.

END OF CHAPTER 5 :Part 1.....


AN:

XxAiko_16xX: here's chapter 5! I'm sorry for not updating for this past few weeks.... huhuhu T_T I didn't update cuz my mom banned me frm playing the internet cuz of our school's finale exam in which i have already failed 2 subjects.... I'm very sorry for not updating! XC I'll update again soon after our exams ends/finish..... ==ll anyway enjoy! =D

 

CheshaCat: Well everything follows up to what Aiko said. Its been 2 solid months since the last update and I actually tried updating with a tablet but FAILED XD the next update will probably be around 2 weeks from now? Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter ●w○