Chapter 16

Curiosity Killed The Cat (DISCONTINUED)

Yujin’s POV

Just after our HaeYoun, Seira and MinMin left, HyeRin left me on the account of going to study with Baekhyun. AGAIN.  They had been together over the past week just studying together around school and sometimes outside of school. Night classes were already done and the exams were said to start tomorrow. And she actually wanted to study in the Library with me for once.

“You’re doing it again.” Hye Rin said without lifting her head to look at me.

I simply blinked not realizing what she said at first.

“Staring- It’s like the 3rd time already.”

I caught myself, “Oh! It’s just that…you look like you’re really into studying all of a sudden. Does Baekhyun really tutor that well?”

“Well apparently the pabo isn’t as useless as he seems.” She glanced at me before turning back to the book.

“Plus I’m only doing this cause I owe him.” I heard HyeRin murmured. I let out a sigh before standing up to put back my reference book to where it belonged. The library itself was bathe with silence since there was only a few at that time. My thoughts wondered out to what our friends were doing at Jeju.

Just as I was putting my book back into its shelf, something opposite from the shelf I was at moved. I almost dropped my reference book in surprise. WTF was Xiumin doing on the other side!? Was he stalking us? I don’t see the so-called tutor with him so he came alone?

Xiumin’s eyes met mine and he held up a finger to his lips and disappeared deeper into the forest of library shelves. Seriously Xiumin… =_= I rather not think about what that guy is doing. I learnt from HyeRin how curiosity might end up in a situation you wouldn’t want to be in.

END OF POV

Min Min’s POV

I woke up groggily to the sound of a door closing. As I tried to sit up,I realized I was in a bed.

“That’s weird. I know I was sleeping on the floor…” I thought trying to remember what happen last night. My eyes widen as I remembered what happened. I looked around realizing I was in Lay’s room. Most importantly, I was on his bed.

A million thoughts surged into my mind.

“How did he take me out of the bathroom.”

“Did he touch me?!”

“COULD HE HAVE DRUGGED AND THEN ME?! OMG”

I ripped the covers off me and got of the bed as if it was burning or something. Looking down at myself I was still wearing the clothes I had on last night so he probably didn’t do any y time on me.

Lay was no where to be seen and the clock read 8:45am. Which means I had to get ready now if I wanted to have breakfast with everyone. Yeah I could use some food…OKAY stop thinking about food MinMin.

I looked at my bag that still sat in the corner where I left it and the was a note on to of it. Slowly I walked to it before fidgeting with the paper to get it open. He left a note for me?

Hey MinMin… If you’re wondering how you ended up on the bed, then I tried turning the door knob last night when you were really quiet and apparently you didn’t lock it properly so I carried you to your bed and slept on the couch just in case you wanted some distance. You should get to lobby at by 9:30 so that the bus doesn’t leave you. Breakfast is in the hotel’s restaurant. Hope to see later.

-Yixing

I folded the note close and left it by the small table in the room. I still cant believe I shared a room with a wolf last night. I shook my head a bit hoping it would make me forget. Looks like I’m going to be stuck with him for a while.

END OF POV

Luhan’s POV

 I was at the restaurant having breakfast with everyone. I was still trying to figure out what the heck happened last night with HaeYoun.

FLASHBACK

Just as I came back with the spare keys for the hotel room I saw Haeyoun staggering down. I rushed to her feeling slightly panicked  seeing her like that. Didn’t she take her meds already?

“Haeyoun are you okay?” I asked on to be responded by a some heavy nodding. Her head was starting to hang low and she was leaning on me for support.

“Let’s just get to the room first okay?” I positioned her so her right arm draped on my shouder. We managed to get to the elevator. Just as the numbers slowly counted up to floor 7 Haeyoun made a slightly chocked noise.

“Owh…”

“Haeyoun?”

“Oppa…”

“What?”

“Oppa!” She said in a much more clearer voice. But it was different. Her voice seem abit more higher toned and her eyes seem a bit more brighter than usual. Wait…why is she calling me oppa? She never did that before.

Suddenly she wrapped her arms around and squeezed me with probably all her strength. I almost dropped the travel back I carried with my other hand.

“Haeyoun what are you doing?!” I said shocked by the sudden change.

“Oppa! I really wanted to meet you but HaeYoun wouldn’t let me. She really likes you and I thought you would be fun to play with~” She said in a cheery tone that beats MinMin happy everyday tone.

It’s as if she swapped personalities with someone else. Once the elevator doors open she took her back and skipped away into the hotel’s hallway. Still confused I took our bags and chased after her since she was going the wrong way.

Long story told short, HaeYoun acted like a happy kid in the hotel room the whole time. And the weird thing is she didn’t refer to herself as Haeyoun either. She threw a pillow fight there and there and by morning it looked like a grade 5 hurricane had blown through the room. If you’re wondering whether I was there the whole night then yes. I was there with ‘HaeYoun’ .

She insisted on me staying there. It took awhile for me to figure out that maybe this is probably one of her personality disorder episodes. It made me wonder if Haeyoun would have acted differently or with that same personality again…

END OF FLASHBACK

“Luhan-hyung. Hyung! Hyuuuuung!” Chanyeol’s loud voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked up from my plate and saw Lay joining our table.

“Hyung you look like a zombie and you been suspiciously quiet this whole time. Did something happen last night? I mean I did saw you taking Haeyoun up last night.”Kai said giving me a slowly widening grin. D.O next to him glared at him before scolding but Kai continued grinning anyway.

“Nothing happened and don’t ask me about trading rooms agai. You know the alphas arrange the whole sharing room and partnering thing.” I sighed before spotting a table that caught my attention. A few feet away I saw HaeYoun sleeping on the table despite everyone’s stares. She must have just came down from the room after me.

“She’s really different from most girls.” A voice said in the back of my head.

“Technically Tao and I did the paperwork. Kai-hyung was there but he kept pondering on which girl he wanted a room with so he wasn’t any help at all in the end.” Sehun suddenly intervened.

“Hey! We wouldn’t even get into this hotel if I hadn’t snuck you guys in the faculty office. Plus you need luck to get a girl with you in a room since we don’t have partners like the three you do” Kai jabbed his thumb at Lay,Tao and me.

Lay made a mused face, “Lucky huh?...”

“My partner ditched me. I ended up sharing a room with Chen.” Tao said somewhat disheartedly.

After that we ended fooling around the table like we usually are. It was sort of relieving that we could spend time with each other all in the same place at once.

END OF POV

Author’s POV

12PM Jeju Island, SeongSam Folk Village.

The students were loaded up into a bus and headed their way for the Folk Village. The teachers had already announced them to with their partners until the end of the trip to the village. Beside the small drama MinMin had caused in the bus everything was fine.

“Seira eomma…”MinMin suddenly crept behind Seira when they were walking in the village. Seira jumped at the sudden voice.Tao raised his eyebrow in surprise.

“What? If this is about him again then you have to stay with him for today”

“I still don’t trust them…Especially him” MinMin pointed to Lay who had been hanging behind them.

“You know I’m here right?” Tao interrupted but was ignored.

“Besides I just wanted to tell you that Haeyoun and I are moving into your hotel room later.” MinMin continued.

Seira nodded before pushing MinMin back to her partner.In the end they got MinMin parthner up with Lay but kept 5 steps away from him. HaeYoun was acting like herself again and kept herself busy by dragging Luhan around the village. The visit ended at 5pm.

END OF POV


CheshaCat: Hey readers we are back with the latest chap and apparently this one is also a filler-type chapter! *Goddamn those writer blocks* Okay so we have more or less good news this time. We’re tearing off the HIATUS off the title and basically going to update once or –if you’re lucky- twice a month.

Okay it might not seem as good news as it seems but at you know we’re gonna update (._.  ) The reason behind this is cuz Aiko and me-CheshaCat have turned into freaking cosplayers and we have less time to work on this fic. Now if you remember last few chaps-maybe at 10 or so?- you would know from the notes I was busy with my cos outfit and this time around I find myself worrying about wigs,makeup and etc. You get it?

Damn that was a long author's note don't know if Aiko has anything to say =_= We’ll still be updating but in a much longer time phase I guess. So please do keep supporting our fic. Comment and Happy reading readers~

 

On an extra note doesn’t everyone agree that EXO is getting quite mainstream? (Aiko: yes i agree wif that T_T not that i hate them but i cnt find any INFINITE's new merch. anymore huhu)

XxAiko_16xX: Truth to be told~! yeah we're very sorry for not updating the fic.... @_@ well i really have nothing much to say since my lovely friend up there ^ said it all so yeah. We'll try to update again next month~! Please look forward to it~! ^_^ Enjoy~