Chapter 1

Curiosity Killed The Cat (DISCONTINUED)

Min Min’s POV.

 

It was just another boring old school day and we decided to hangout in 3-A for awhile. As always after the afternoon session students were walking around doing their own business. Oh Yeah! I almost forgot...

 

Annyeong! Chounen Seo Min Min imnida. I’m 16 and currently studying in the prestigious All Saints Academy. I have 4 best friends which is Kang Hae You (the psycho)

 3.jpg

Kang Seira (The mother)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX_j6vHVCvrLWjWHedyh0

 

Park Hye Rin(The tough one)

tumblr_mj1si6ESFQ1s1qfjoo1_500.png

 

& lastly, Park Yujin (the athletic one).

4.jpg

 

As any day we stayed all year in the Academy since it’s a boarding school. The thing about All Saints Academy is that it has this whole fancy, prestigious-whatever you call it- look. Its set out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by woods and the school could be said to have a slight old Victorian charm when you look at the buildings. The discipline here is really downhill but that means you don’t really have to worry about being tardy to class. Then there’s the kingka group in our school called EXO. 12 very handsome guys who basically look like they own the whole school. I could go on and on about the school so I might as well skip to the main part.

 

“Min Min! Get off my desk” Yujin scolded me since I was just casually sitting there. Like I said we were hanging out in 3-C while we wait for Hye Rin since their homeroom teacher wanted to see her. 3-C is Hye Rin and Yujin’s class just so you know. I didn’t get off the desk anyway though.

 

“How long is Hye Rin going to take?” Seira said shifting her position since she was standing the whole time. Hae Youn next to her was sitting on a chair trying to fix her hair since it suddenly got messy when she slept in her class.

 

“I’m not sure. But she told us to-.” that’s when she got cut of as the classroom doors loudly slammed open. Our group turned to the loud sound. Hye Rin had a fixed scowl on her face as she walked towards us. Seira opened to probably greet Hye Rin but Hye Rin angrily slammed her right fist onto the table I was sitting on. I jumped off the table before anything else could happen.

 

“I’m so pissed off! Damn that teacher I didn’t even ask for the freaking job of being the stupid class representative…” She grumbled. I feel the other students in the class looking at us since we were being so noisy.

 

“Why what did the teacher asked about?” asked Hae Youn as she done with her hair. Hye Rin took out a crumpled piece of paper and laid it on the desk in front of Hae Youn . We crowded the table to have a look at it.

 

“This is just the class’s attendance list” Seira said with her eyes still trained on the paper.

 

“Look at the bottom and see the names highlighted in green. The teacher yelled at me for them always being absent without a reason or what not. I wasn’t really listening when he started lecturing me. Obviously the ones who need lecturing are these 4 guys! ” Hye Rin’s voice was slightly raised at the last part.

“Why don’t you try talking to them “ Yujin said.

“I already tried but those guys move like lightning and when I do catch up with them they just brush me off like 1 of their stupid fangirls.” Hye Rin continued shaking her head.

“Well if that’s the case then why don’t we try to seduce them into coming to class more often” I said trying to lighten Hye Rin.

“Idiot! Are you trying to scare them away?” Hae Youn said hitting my head.

“Oww!” I said as I rubbed my head. That girl doesn’t know her own strength.

“No there’s no need for that. I already thought of a plan on how to solve it” Hye Rin said seriously.

“How ?” Yujin asked.

She smiled innocently and said “It’s a secret for now”

“Let me guess. Your going to stalk them all day and in the middle of the night, your going to Google each of their names to find some weird-” I got cut off as Hae Youn hit my head again.

“Enough with your imagination!” Hae Youn said and then made that ‘Tsk’ sound at me. Judging by the look on Hye Rin’s face, my guess was right.I could feel smirk drawing onto my face.

“Oh stop smirking. Maybe I am going to stalk them for awhile but not just the ones in my class” She said firmly. “Besides don’t you guys sometimes feel that there’s something different about EXO?

“Example to how their different?.” I say feeling confused on what she was trying to explain.

“Well, most of the time they only hangout with each other and they stay away from large groups. They skip class way to much almost as if they’re not even studying here. If you ever try talking to them they’ll just shrug you off completely” Hye Rin explained once more.

“So what does stalking them have to do with the class” Seira asked turning to Hye Rin.

“Well if I do stalk them then I pretty sure I can find something to blackmail them with so they’ll finally start coming to class and I maybe I could use that blackmail material for myself to. If you know what I mean” This time Hye Rin was the one smirking.

“I wanna help!It sounds interesting” I said raising my hand to show my eagerness.

“I think we can help too. I mean each of our classes have members of EXO right? We could see if they come to class or not anyway.” Hae Youn shrugged but it was obvious  she just agreed to help. Yujin nodded . Seira looked like she wanted to protest but she nodded anyway.

“Then its settle. Well start tomorrow”

 

End of chapter

 


Author's note:

 

How was it??? heheh I'm sorry if its lame or bad or .... ==ll anyway i hope you enjoy reading it heheh ^O^