Chapter 12

Curiosity Killed The Cat (DISCONTINUED)

                              Image by FlamingText.com

Image by FlamingText.com(HaeYoun POV)

“Unnie! Where were you? You didn’t come to our room when the classes were about to start and Yujin said you came to class with one them...” MinMin said as soon as HyeRin came out of class with Baekhyun. She hesitantly backed away when Baekhyun came out. They had to stay back 15 minutes as a punishment for coming to class late.

“I was with Baekhyun.”said HyeRin, totally poker-faced.

“What?!” Seira and me both gawk at once.

“Unnie broke the second rule!” MinMin gasped wide-eyed.

Although I’ve been passed out most of the time that night, they explained that EXO-as weird as it is going to sound- are werewolves. Kris one their leaders for half the group wanted to kill us but Suho suddenly came in and said to keep us alive. Why he did that for 5 humans we’ll never know. But something about Suho just tugged in my mind...

But back to the main point, Kris gave us some ‘rules’ to keep their secret. Meeting and talking to them directly is out of the question.

“Don’t worry it’s fine. Apparently, that ‘rule’ isn’t really important as we look at it.” HyeRin said standing next to Yujin.

“I don’t know what to say. I’m still trying to process the fact what reality really is” Seira said shaking her head.

“Ya..You guys really have nothing to worry about.” Baekhyun nodded before Chanyeol jumped out of nowhere, slinging his arm around Baekhyun’s shouders.

“Yo! You took your time and can see why” Chanyeol grinned at us.

“I still don’t trust them…I really don’t want to have any contact with them.” Min Min said as Xiumin, Lay, D.O and Luhan walked towards our group. They  looked so normal; The way they fooled around within their group you really couldn’t tell anything out of the ordinary.

“Really? No contact at all?” Chanyeol raised his eyebrows after un-slinging his arm of Baekhyun. MinMIn backed away when Chanyeol got near.

He reached out his hand to her and tried to touch her shoulder but she slapped his hand away and backed off even more. A grin appeared on Chanyeol’s face and he started chasing MinMin down the hallway.

“YAH!! HELP ME!” MinMin shouted at the other end of the hallway.

“Do you think I should help-“ Yujin started but got cut off by HyeRin.

“Don’t worry she’ll get tired. Let’s go.” HyeRin said walking away.For some reason Baekhyun trailed her with a somewhat cocky smile on his face. D.O made a face I couldn’t read and followed him too. That leaves Xiumin,Luhan,Lay and Chanyeol-whose still chasing MinMin around the hallway for your information.

 “HaeYoun, You’ve been quiet for some time now. Is everything all right? We heading back to the dorms now.” Seira gently shook my shoulder probably checking to see that I haven’t activated one of my modes.

I nodded to show I was fine but I kept my eyes fixed on a certain doe-eyed boy. His own eyes locked into mine. He was only about what I could say 7 steps away from me with Lay seemed to ask him about his thought on maybe helping MinMin. 

“What are you doing?” Seira said looking towards where I was looking.

“I say their gazing deeply into each other’s souls.” Xiumin suddenly popped out of nowhere. I jumped at the sound of his voice. He was like right behind me; I could feel his cold breath riding up on the back of my neck.

“Could you not do that?” I almost whined at him. I still haven’t forgotten what they did to me that day. Unlike MinMin I don’t say that I don’t trust them out loud as easily as she could. Plus the annoying voice in my head telling me to get revenge and whatnot is definitely not helping.

 “What’s with that kicked puppy looked? Come on smile, smile like thisss” Xiumin pinched his cheeks as he gave me a big goofy grin. “I know you got a great smile~”

I couldn’t help giggle. It was funny seeing him goofing off like that. “No! Remember what this guy and his friend did to you!” A voice nagged me in my head.

“Don’t give your trust easily HaeYoun. You how that would end up.It’s safer to stay away” It continued. I ignored it anyway, I refuse to listen.

“Look, I can’t forget about that time too but by now you should figure out why we did it. We not really that bad you know. I mean see Chanyeol is giving MinMin a hug!” Xiumin pointed out as MinMin went into full blast panic mode as Chanyeol wrapped his arms around MinMin’s waist from behind. Chanyeol looked like he was having fun torturing the anti-werewolf being MinMin. Ofcourse, Seira who had been talking to Lay most of the time, rushed to the other end of the hall.

   “If you still don’t believe me then you should try talking to Luhan.” Xiumin said before pushing me towards Luhan. I ended up brushing against his shoulder which made it harder to say anything.

“Er…Annyeong?” He started awkwardly. Lay had somehow ended up joining the other 3 at the other end of the hallway murmuring something about his name being called?

"Annyeong…” I said trying to maintain a straight poker-face but I felt it failing as the seconds past.I tried to think of something to say but its kinda hard to do so with someone who tried to kill you once.

“Wanna walk back to the dorms together?” Luhan started. I nodded almost too quickly but he didn’t say anything about it and hollered everyone to get a move on since it was getting late.

MinMin clinged onto Seira’s left arm closely with a traumatize mask on her face. Seira ignore her as she chatted with the Xiumin and Chanyeol easily.

“So I heard that there’s gonna be a trip to Jeju later this month.” Luhan blurted out suddenly. But at the sound of ‘trip to Jeju’ I almost shouted ‘SERIOUSLY?!’

     Instead I made a weird squeaking sound in which I have no idea where it came from. Luhan looked with a face I couldn’t read and smiled. With his soft features and those doe-eyes anyone of the fangirls, no maybe even normal students in the school would make-for me another- fangirl-ish squek. But seriously Luhan was someone you would want to suddenly fling your arms around him, just cause of his natural cuteness.

I don’t how but after that I manage to converse him so easily. The questions I asked were probably as annoying as MinMin’s cat scratching the bed frame on my bed at night when I was still trying to close my eyes, but I ignored the annoyed reponses and went on and on with talking to him.

Maybe EXO isn’t as bad I see it is at all…

(END OF POV)Image by FlamingText.com

Image by FlamingText.com(Author’s POV)

Little did they know, someone hidden within the already dark hallways was watching them.

“Look’s like things are getting more interesting now. Isn’t it hyung?” The guy walked towards his hyung and leaned next to him . His clothes a major contrast with the older one’s school uniform.

“Well you came back earlier than expected.” The older guy somehow manage to make his already narrow eyes much more smaller. He smirked at the remark.

“Yeah~! You know me hyung. Man I can’t wait to hunt them down.” The younger said, his lips as if there were any girls that would faint at the sight of him doing it.

“Come on. Let’s go. There’s going to be a change in plans…” The older said turning into the opposite direction with his dongsaeng following him.


Image by FlamingText.com

CheshaCat: God this took a while cuz of another writer’s block (If a writer’s block was a physical item I will crush it to pieces with ma industrial hammer!) Anyways I got my cosplay outfit done so I’m free until the day comes HUZZA!

Okay back to taking about the chapter, I’m pretty sure this chap is a filler-ish type but after all that drama back in 10 all the characters seriously need to chill. But I’m sure that last part got u people guessing. Well continue guessing cuz I ain’t telling u nothing bout it! Maybe Aiko would but IDK :P Anyways thanks for a your support it’s been really awesome. See you in the next chapter~

 

XxAiko_16xX : Hey there dear subbeis & dearie readers! So let me get this straight to the point~~~ ^^ Cheongmal Mianhe for not updating this past few weeks/days(?) Me & ChesahaCat were kinda stuck with the ideas & currently rewriting some of the parts so yeah~~~ but anyway here's an update from us for you guyz heheh~~~ ^O^ Hope you guyz enjoy it! Happy Reading~~~