Chapter 10

Curiosity Killed The Cat (DISCONTINUED)

Author's POV.

The full moon was high at its peak in the sky and everyone was in the woods . What could go wrong?

THE WHOLE FARKING PLAN FOR THAT NIGHT.

Tao had reported to  Kris that a human was in the woods. Then Sehun had reported another human to Suho. The two Alphas meet up with each other immediately after. Then more reports came in.

A total of 5 humans were in the woods.

Kris angrily paced around as Suho crouched down in his human form watching him muttering to himself.

Luhan came back with the first human then Lay, Tao and Sehun joined them with the second one. The first one with warm brown wavy hair was passed out unlike the raven head that had tears silently streaming down her round face.

“How did this happen?” Kris growled looking at Luhan his Beta wolf, a 2nd rank wolf. Luhan was in human form looking down to the ground rather than his Alpha’s face.

“I…I wasn’t careful enough and she must have followed me into the woods. I didn’t sense until I shifted and she saw everything…” Luhan confessed almost half-heartedly.

You are a Beta wolf. How did you let one human follow you?! You are considered lucky if I don’t decide to lower your rank by the end of tonight” Kris barked at Luhan whose head seem to hang lower to the ground.

Soon D.O,Kai and Chen came back with another girl who struggled and kicked endlessly. Her dark caramel colored hair was messy and her face showed fear.

“Let go! Your hurting my arm-HaeYoun! Min Min!” She was realeased from D.O’s grip but Chen and Kai circled around in their wolf forms. She dropped next to her friends and checked them if they were hurt.

“You couldn’t believe how hard it was trying to control her. She kept thrashing around and she kicked off her heels at Chen” Kai grunted sitting down beside Suho.

“Well HyeRin is much more violent.” An irritated Baekhyun’s voice replied Kai’s comment. Baekyun, Chanyeol and Xiumin-in human form- appeared from the woods.

“Whoa…Baekhyun . You look really beaten up” Kai turned to Baekhyun. His eyes were red and there were small red slashes on his face and his neck was red. Baekhyun took a glance to Xiumin as he held a girl that was gritting her teeth hard and occasionally cussed.

“She tried everything to escape. She bucked and bit and scratched and kicked et cetera. We found Baekhyun on the ground holding his face and that girl reaching for her phone.” Xiumin explained. HyeRin only let out a cuss.

“You sicken me…You make it sound as if we’re lower than you guys or something. Well ed that. What the hell are you guys?!” Hye Rin demanded. got closed by Xiumin  but he removed his hand anyway.

“She bit  me again! Why do I have to endure this?” Xiumin complained and deposited her to where the other girls sat down. Chanyeol dropped the shivering girl to the humans and everyone surrounded the girls. With Kai,Tao,Chen and Sehun in wolf form and the rest of the pack in human  form they were made sure to cover up any loose spaces incase someone decides to run.

“So this all of them…” Kris said studying them head to toe.

Suho had never seen Kris so serious. Before that group started chasing them he was a totally different person.

“Only 5. All areas that sided with the school were checked thoroughly” Sehun answered.

“What are the commands now?” D.O asked.

“Yah. Shouldn’t we wake up the passed out one?” Chen lifted his head to the passed out girl’s direction.

This time the girl hide her face all that time shrieked and made everyone look at her. The sudden burst made everyone more alert.

Don’t wake her up! Never wake HaeYoun up if she passed out of shock” She said as her eyes darted around wildly as she realized that everyone was surrounding her.

“Why?” Lay asked slightly tilting his head to the left.

She didn’t answer but from her face everyone got the message to not wake HaeYoun up.

“HaeYoun…why does it sound familiar?” Suho thought when the name was mentioned.

“Continuing with what you were saying Kris?” said Suho turning to Kris.

Kill them. We are going to kill them. They’ve seen too much. Plus if I am correct their scent matches the nosy humans that have been trailing us for a month. With this, we’ll easily get rid of any threat of them revealing anything about us”

Everyone broke out whispering to each other and the 4 girl’s eyes widen and they began to panic. HyeRin gritted her teeth at the Alphas direction. The raven head girl started to cry again and whispering broke through their group.

“Silence! Kris can’t we just let them go? I mean with what they experience tonight-“ Suho got cut off when he saw Kris glaring at him. Aside from the extremely intimidating glare what caught Suho’s attention was that his eyes were changing their color from gold yellow eyes to a dark crimson red shade.

“YAH! No micheosseo?! These are humans we are dealing with. Their kind is the most trustable when it comes to keeping their mouths shut. You’ve seen how fast the number went from 1 human to 5. What? Are you too soft to kill 5 humans?” Kris snapped at Suho. He growled loudly at Suho.

“He’s right but I can’t help but feel like I should save them…Especially that HaeYoun…”Suho thought glancing at HaeYoun who still passed out.

“Soft? Are you trying to mock me? Please Kris…I have killed more than hundreds of humans compared to you…” Suho defended as well as made almost everyone gawk and shoot their eyebrows up.

“Besides, we aren’t suppose to kill humans now.  That was the deal to staying in here in the first place. Now I say that-“  Once again Suho got cut off as Kris let out a loud snarl.

 “I am the Alpha for Exo-M. I will not take orders from another wolf!”

Kris shifted in an instant. His body extending and growing into a wolf at that second. He pounced onto the still human Suho as a number of gasps escape from the other wolves. Shrieking was heard from the girls as they witness the two rolling around the floor of the woods.  Midway Suho shifted into his pure white coated wolf form countered Kris’s attacks.

Biting. Snarling. Yelping.

Alphas aren’t supposed to work together and there were risks to combining packs Suho was aware of. But he never expected a fight with Kris considering how long they’ve ‘worked’ together. Suho knew that the fight wouldn’t stop till the other Alpha died off.

“STOP IT!”

She must have yelled from the top of her voice because it echoed for a while. The good news was that it stopped Kris from continuing his attack on Suho.

“It’s been a weird day for me and I finally figure out what you guys really are” HyeRin  looked at everyone, straight faced.

”Werewolves She uttered. Some of the wolves nodded but most of them were still in shock with the sudden turn of events that was slowly unfolding at that moment.

“Well if you two are the leaders of this group or pack or whatever you call it, what the hell are you guys doing? Shouldn’t you be able to cooperate with each other? You guys should be able to make a decision pronto a long time ago.” She questioned almost like she was angry with the two Alphas.  “Still…If you decide to kill us I wouldn’t care for my own reasons but I don’t know how the others would react, but if you do let us live then we know that we have to keep or mouths shut alright?”

HyeRin crouched down with a irritated face as a mask for the fear that clearly was hiding under that mask. Suho shifted first and felt Kris shift back too. He glanced at Kris and saw his crimson red eyes fade back to the glowing yellow werewolves are known for.

“Getting told off by a human… Now that’s a first. Wait, haven’t I said this to someone else too?” Suho thought confused at his own thoughts.

A minute passed. Then 2 minutes. Then 3 minutes. Everyone was silent as they delve in their own thoughts. The wolves shuffled around as the silence lengthen between the Alphas. 

“I’m still going with my decision on keeping them alive” Suho commented hoping Kris would react and break the silence. Kris glanced at Suho then turn back to everyone. Suho could almost tell what he was going to say. Almost.

END OF CHAPTER 10.


A/N:

XxAiko_16xX= 2nd update for today! here enjoy!

Before that try & guess which one is the real Kim MyungSoo/L~~~ ngehehehhe (btw, I'm a hardcore fan of both INFINITE & EXO~~~ Don't blame me....) ^O^


Spamming of EXO

<------- MINE! ngeheheheh :P  *O* HOT! *O* gahhh! *fangirling mode on!*


Thats it for today enjoy reading everyone! ^O^