Chapter 2

Curiosity Killed The Cat (DISCONTINUED)

Hye Rin’s POV.

 

I stared at the notes that me and my friends had jotted down over the last month. I was trying check all of them in my dormroom.

 

Monday= Tao, Lay, Suho,Kris , Sehun,Chen and Xiumin didn’t come. The rest of EXO-K that came skipped school after the 5th period and onwards

 

Tuesday= Luhan,D.O, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho  and Kris didn’t come. The rest of EXO that came skipped 2nd period and onward

 

Wednesday= No one came to school

 

From all the notes we gather for last month I realize they skipped class even more than I expected. I stared at the highlighted words. What was it on that on that particular day made everyone skip all at once? Not only that it’s seems that they might have figured out we were following them. “Ugggh… I can’t believe I actually admit we’re stalkers” I murmured

 

I banished all the notes and the ones I haven’t read yet to the far corner of the desk in my dorm room.  I feel like we weren’t getting anywhere with this. But I was right with them being different. While I was staring at the notes, behind me Yujin was making a mess with the wardrobe we shared.

 

“Yah! What are you doing back there?” I said turning to her. Yujin looked up from the pile of clothing she pulled out to the floor. Apparently she manage to create a mountain of mixed up clothing.

 

“The Midsummer dance is coming in a month and I cant find anything to wear” Yujin pouted at me “ Did I disturb your ‘research’? But I have to tell you Hye Rin maybe we should stop following them. Maybe their just quiet guys who don’t have good social skills. Personally I’m getting tired of the whole routine…” she trailed off.

 

“You know maybe your right. I’m starting to lose my focus on this anyway. How do you think I should break the news to everyone after all the work they’ve done?” I said starting to think about how the others felt with this now seemingly ridiculous search.

 

“ I didn’t mean in it in a bad way. But if your really feeling that way then you should just take your to tell everyone” Yujin said as she picked up the clothes and tried shoving them into the wardrobe.

 

I suddenly felt bad that I didn’t think of how this would affect everyone else. Especially since I just dragged everyone into this with my wild guesses. I tried thinking of a way to make up for it and an idea popped into my head as I watched Yujin shove all the clothes into the wardrobe.

End of POV

Hae Youn’s POV

 

“MEOW!!! MEOW!! MEOW! MEOOOW!!!!” Min Min shouted out the window in our dorm room.

 

“Keep it down the warden is going to find out that you brought a cat up here and get us all in trouble!” Seira hissed at Min Min.

 

“The cat is on the ledge and its too far for me to reach! Plus I always make sure the cat is quiet so the warden will never find out” She said opening the window even wider.

 

“That’s not what I meant. But if you keep shouting ‘Meow!’ every time you can’t find or get your cat of course the warden is going to find out faster!” Seira said looking like she wanted to face palm herself . I stood up from my bunk and pulled a chair to the window as Min Min got out of my way. The ledge outside wasn’t that narrow so there was enough space for me to at least crawl to the cat.

 

“Whoa whoa whoa whoa are u seriously climbing out there?!” Seira said with her eyes wide.

 

“Good luck and make sure my cat’s safe” Min Min said patting my back as I climbed out the window and landed on the legde.

 

“Wait! How can you let her just go out there?! What if she falls…” I heard Seira arguing with Min Min about just letting me go out like that. But Im use to doing stuff like this anyway. Their voices trailed off as I reached the cat who was just casually sitting there.

 

“Come here” I said reaching the cat but the cat walked away to corner as I neared it. “That damn cat!” I crawled even faster as I tried to chase that tri-color menace.” Aha! Caught you!” I said finally catching the cat.

 

  Suddenly my footing slipped and fell from the ledge. I pulled the cat closer to me as I fell. The cat went berserk and struggled around. Just so you know my dorm room is on the 2nd floor so the impact from that high might have killed me. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the impact.

 

I felt something breaking my fall and a slight ‘oof!’. I opened my eyes to see that I was alive but scratched  and  a medium sized cut had formed on my right leg probably from the fall. Besides the injury I found out I was on top of someone as he said “Could you get off? Your kinda heavy…”

 

I shrieked as I found myself sitting on top of EXO’s Luhan. I slid of with the cat still in my arms as it was still in shock from the fall.

 

“Oh my god. I’m so sorry” I tried to say but the words seemed stuck in my throat . He got up and stared at me with this weird look on his face. Was it me or was his face slightly red for a moment?

 

“What are you doing over here?” I said awkwardly as I tried to break the silence around us. But I really was was wondering what was he doing here anyway. Plus its amazing he survive from catching me when I fell. He stood up and adjusted his school blazer not looking at me.

 

“What do you mean what am I doing here? I could basically ask you the same thing since you appeared out of nowhere” He said as he studied me. His eyes had a far off look in them.

 

“I mean what are you doing here at the girls dorm building? Guys aren’t suppose to be here. Wait don’t tell me you and your friends are here too doing something suspicious” I blurted out to him. I almost bit my tongue from saying that 2nd sentence. “I’m such an idiot” I thought. The pain from all those scratches were starting to kick in too. I looked at the cat in my arms . Its fu was still sticking up but at least it finally released its claws from sinking into my flesh. 

 

“No… I’m not here with my friends. Im alone for now. Can tell me how did you manage to fall from the building since you dropped from above.” He said as he dusted his pants.

 

“ I was trying to save this cat from the ledge outside my window” I said shifting the cat’s position. “Wait save? How did I mess up my words? I don’t usually mess up my words…” I thought feeling a bit confused at that.

 

Luhan grunted. He shook his head to me as if I was some kid who just made a mistake. “Geez, this guy thinks highly of himself” a voice said in the back of my head.

 

“Well you got guts to do that. But try not to climb out of anymore windows. I’m leaving now” Luhan said rudely walking pass me . When he did the cat hissed and growled loudly .

 

“ That’s weird…” I said out loud then looked at Luhan. For a second I thought I saw a panicked face but he continued walking away with the poker-face he had on earlier.  His walking pace seemed to quickened as he walked away from me. Before I could walk away he suddenly yelled out something that sounded like. “You should probably get ready for class!”

 

I quickly turned away and tried to get upstairs as quickly as possible. I had mix feelings about that guy and didn’t want to think about him to much. The cat was still alert and the scratches were really starting to hurt.

 

“Dammit  cat. You should be grateful” I said to it on my way up. Then a thought hit me when I reached my door “Should I tell them about falling and Luhan?”. I feel that I should but something told me ‘no’. My thoughts were interrupted as the bell inside the dorm rang. Signaling everyone to get ready for night class. On impulse I grab the handle and swung open the door hard. I stepped in and was greeted by Min Min and Seira.

 

“Hae Youn ! What took you so long?! We thought something happen when we couldn’t see you” Seira burst out nagging. She and Min Min were already dressed for night class. Usually we don’t go out so early but they must have gotten ready when I was with Luhan.Min Min took the cat from me as Seira continued to nag.

 

“Seriously, Don’t you ever do anything like that again!” Seira said finally done with her nagging.

 

“But where were you the whole time?” Min Min asked putting her cat on her bed.

 

‘ Oh,er… once I caught the cat I slipped and fell into some other dorm room open window. Before I could get out the owners of the room came so I had to hide out in their closet with that crazy cat until they went out again.” I lied. But I really did slip and fell. That counts as truth.

 

“That sounds terrible. You should get change and get some plasters for your scratches. If you don’t mind we’ll be going to class first” Seira said while Min Min nodded.

 

“Get change?” I thought. I looked down and remembered that I took a nap after afternoon classes and changed into my button up shirt and sweat pants with my flippers as footwear.

 

“ You should probably get ready for class!” I remembered Luhan yelling to me.

 

“OMO! He saw me in my pajamas! My reputation is ruined” I mentally shouted in my head. That guy pointed it out and I didn’t even notice! I felt like pulling my hair out in frustration.

 

“We’re going now. I’ll see you in history class later.” Min Min said shutting the door as she left with Seira. I waited for 10 full seconds and grabbed my pillow. I stuffed my head in it and screamed.

 

Maybe it was a good idea to lie to them.... 

 

 END OF CHAPTER.

 


Author's Note:

Chapter 2's up! heheh so, how was it??? was it good or bad??? hehehe hope you guys enjoy reading it ^.^ ..... o.o.....