Prologue

Curiosity Killed The Cat (DISCONTINUED)

???????? POV

It was a dark and cold night. The new moon was at its peak

that night. With his dark hair, angelic features and tall stature anyone could say he was normal.

 

"Have the others caught up yet?" He asked his blonde friend.

 

"Not yet. But you know him well he likes to take his time with the others" the blonde responsed.

 

The other 4 behind him were still awaiting the comand to move on. He cursed under his breath. He wouldn't have agreed to partner with him if it weren't for the hunters preparing to eradicate all of them.

 

"Should we move on?" the blonde said his eyes seeming to take in all the woodland landscape laid before him.

 

"We have no choice. This school should cover us long enough to get the hunters off our trail." He said almost too quickly.

 

His blonde friend chuckled. Something he hadn'y been able to do in a while.

"To think I'd get to enroll in the prestigious All Saints Academy. It's been a while sice we went to such a high class school"

 

The 4 behind them murmured excitedly.The chatter stopped when they heard a howl in the distance.He shook his head in annoyance and turn to everyone.

 

"Its time to move on. It won't be long before they catch up."

 

With that, they disappeared into the darkness of the night....

 

Only with different sizes and faces as you could say..........

 

 

 

 

-End of Prologue.