Chapter 14

Curiosity Killed The Cat (DISCONTINUED)

HyeRin’s POV

6:50pm, Class 3-C

I was in class with Yujin when that Byun Baekhyun  suddenly sat down in the empty space next to me.

“Yo” He greeted me, with a tip of his red baseball hat he would always wear. I frowned and fought an urge to roll my eyes at this guy. Why does he keep popping up wherever I go? I mean seriously, during lunchtime, I caught him staring and he tried covering that up with a wink.

Then there were other times where I can feel him just hovering around in the same hallways with me and the rest of my friends. It’s like he’s ing watching me. Like a stalker or something.

“What are you doing here? That isn’t even your seat.” I said, still keeping my frown intact. I was hoping he’d get the message and spilt. Instead, he made himself comfortable by putting his hands behind his head and tipping the chair back, so it’s only standing on two legs. 

He gave me a cocky smile, “It is now. Plus, I have a very good reason to be here.”

“Oh really?” I said lightly kicking down the 2 chair legs that supported Baekhyun. He ended up crashing to the ground; He seriously didn’t see that one coming. That boy really annoyed me. Sadly, what I did made everyone’s attention was directed to us.

“Miss Park and Mr Byun, What do you think you’re doing back there? This is not the time to be dating in class! Detention for both of you.” Our science teacher scolded us before turning her head back to the whiteboard.

The class erupted in noise and I could already see the fan girls in class glaring at me for hurting their so called-not even- oppa. But he deserved it, but the fact the teacher said ‘dating’ did not please me. Good thing I was seated in the back or else if I tipped him he could have  hit his head on someone’s table.

Next to me, Baekhyun grumbled as he got up and sat properly on the chair this time. I heard a short cut of whimper beside me.

“Did you just whimper?...” I muttered to myself in disbelief.

“But it hurts…” He made a pouty face. All I could do is stare at him. Drama Queen. But I had to admit that pout is cute…
tumblr_ma3673BpDX1raxvqro1_500.png

“Now class, as you may know next week would be the school trip to Jeju-“ teacher started but got caught off by some cheering.

“I’m not finished! The field trip will only be for the 1st and 2nd years students. What I’m asking you now is, do you remember what’s happening during that time?” the teacher asked as if we were all kindergarteners. The class groaned and all she just shook her head.

“I’ll take all that noise as a ‘yes’. So there will be the mid-term exam-“ she got cut of again as everyone started to make noise- this time everyone groaned louder after the word exam. Even I joined the class.

“Class calm down! During that week, basically right after the other students leave, the exam starts. I expect everyone to have done their revision earlier. Now today we are revising chapters…” after that last sentence, what she said just blurred out to me.

“How am I suppose to pass the exam…” I murmured burying my head under my science text book. I HATE exams. If you ask me, the only a school exam does is test your ability to remember. I felt Baekhyun poked my right arm.

“You know…You talk to yourself to much. But if you’re that concern about the exam then I can help tutor you.” Baekhyun said, suddenly lifting the textbook off my head.

“Really? I mean… I don’t know are you a good tutor?” I said raising an eyebrow to him. For all I know he might not even be  a 3rd year since EXO has a habit of just sitting down in anyone’s class.

“Pfffffffff…ofcourse I am! I’ve been learning these things over and over again seeing how I live longer. And I’m taking that favor you owe me with this tutoring now.” He said grinning like an idiot.

I don’t know what is it with this guy but I’ll point out the difference between his annoyance level between MinMin and. With MinMin, you want to punch her. With Baekhyun, you want to kill him. He’s is just that annoying with that smile and those laid back casual comments.

I sighed. “Why me?...”

“Cause… Cause I want to…spend time with you?” He replied poker-faced.

END OF POV  

HaeYoun’s POV

“HaeYoun-ah, wanna join me in screaming out to the ocean?!” MinMin said. Her ADHD was acting up do to the fact they were stuck on the ferry going to Jeju for who knows how long. It’s amazing how fast time can go. Just an hour ago, we said goodbye and good luck for HyeRin and Yujin.

So far our relationship to EXO is getting warmer. They really not that bad but when their in public for the rest of the human world to see-especially in fan girl situations, like now-turn away from us completely and act much more differently.

Speaking of fan girls, most of them are much more quiet than usual. Obviously taking pictures around the ferry no doubt. But the occasional 3-4 of them cling on to the group of EXO members we have to today. Luhan,Kai,Lay,Tao,D.O,Chen,Chanyeol and Sehun trudged around trying to lose the remaining of the fan girls.

“Why the hell would I do that?” I said making a WTF face at her.

“They say shouting at the ocean is a great way to relieve stress.” She said in her usual cheerful tone. That girl can impress me sometimes but other times she just make me think back on how I started hanging out with her.

The sun was high in the sky , so it was really hot on the deck and MinMin still manages to walk around with such energy. As for me and Seira, we ended up fanning ourselves with tourist brochures’  we got from the café in the ferry.

“Hush! The teacher’s looking this way.” Seira hushed MinMin. After that Mr. George- the 1st year English and history teacher-   gathered everyone around.

“Listen up! When we reach Jeju I expect everyone to be at their best behavior. Nothing like the usual nonsense we have to put up back at school! Now I want you to choose a partner that you will pair up with throughout the trip. Later we will reach Jeju in 4 hours and 27 mins as my watch says. Now is a good time to pick your partner.” He explained clearly.

Everyone cheered and started turning to each other. The teacher started clapping to get our attention and to keep us quiet.

“I’m not done yet!-“ before he could say anything else someone behind me cleared his throat loudly.

“Yes?”

“I already found my partner” Luhan said clamping his hand onto my shoulder. I flinched at his touch. wait... EH???!!!! O_O

“I found my partner too.” Lay said walking next to MinMin who shrank back to Seira.

“Me too!” Tao said taking a step closer to Seira. Well after they openly stated their partners, it didn’t take long for the rest of the fangirls to grab on the remaining EXO members. All I can say is that it took a while before teacher could get everyone back in order.

“This is gonna be a very long day…” I murmured as I thought what was EXO planning with the sudden pairing up thing.

I hope their not up with something bad.....

END OF CHAPTER
 


CheshaCat: Sup readers! Let me just tell you Hobbycon was epically, awesomely, wonderfully, magically, perfectly, greatly, fabulously, terrifically, amazingly, incredibly- Okay I’ll stop adding adjectives to explaining how gakkoi (Japanese for cool) Hobbycon was XD Awesome first cosplay that’s all I really need to say.

Back to the story! This chap is much more filler-ish but to tell you guys the truth I really didn’t have the mood to update after the anime convention. It was seriously tiring and I really wanted to lay back and relax before school starts again XP 2 MUTHAFACKING WEEKS LEFT!!!!!! X’c But Aiko said I needed to update and couldn’t let u guys suffer my laziness. Thanks for your support and happy reading!

 

XxAiko_16xX : god dang it girl....
btw readers,  here's a pic of her cosplaying... huhu i missed HobbyCon this year cuz of my family vacation T^T

 

CheshaCat: AIKO Y U PUT MY PIC HEREE! OAO oh well now everyone can see my face...


ME: XDDD lol thats me down there lololololll.... waiting for the flight as it was being delayed... =_=

LOL look at this two~~~ So cute!!! XDDD Luhan & Xiumin~!  
Anywayz enjoy reading!!! XDDD thanks for subscribing & commenting & Upvotes~! Luv ya all!!! XDDD