Chapter 3

Curiosity Killed The Cat (DISCONTINUED)

Hae Youn’s POV

 

I ran to my classroom as if someone was chasing me. After I took my time to bandage myself, I realize I almost took 1 hour doing just that. I grab the handle and yanked the door open as I panted heavily. Everyone turned their head’s to me for some reason almost everyone’s eyes widen at the sight of me. I guess seeing someone arriving this late to class would be shocking in some way.

 

“Miss Kang you are- OMG!!! Your bleeding all over my floor. Get to the nurse’s office NOW!!!!” My maths teacher commanded. My eyes looked down to my leg. She was right. I was bleeding through my bandages.

 

“Oh… So that’s why everyone was….. Ok then…” I muttered to myself…

 

Before I left the class, I saw Seira staring but for some reason my eyes turned to the group of 4 boys looking at me. Particularly the one smirking at me.

 

‘Damn you LuHan! How can you smirk after I almost died. Even now I’m injured.’ I thought as I walk out of the class.

 

As I was on my way to the nurse’s room, more blood drip down. I started to feel light headed. I stopped for a while as I leaned on the wall. I panted hardly.My vision was starting to blur.

 

“Sh*T!” I mumbled as I look down to my leg and the floor.

 

I think I loss too much blood……

 

After that, everything just went pitch black….

End of POV.

Lu Han’s POV

 

I sighed after that girl left a while ago. She managed to get the teacher worked up enough to give us a 20 minute lecture about safety or health or something.

 

After that, the teacher continued to mumbled a string of words as she wrote down some equations on the whiteboard.

 

“Students….Problem…blood on my floor… How did she  even get herself injured?....” mumbled the teacher as she squinted at her book. I have no idea what came over me but suddenly I replied.

 

“She fell down from the dorm room’s window.” I said unaware of what I just said until everyone was like

 

“EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???!!?!!!!!!” they all shrieked at once that it was almost comical.

 

“What?! Is that true?” The teacher directed her attention to me.

 

“Its just a wild guess….” I said hinting some sarcasm, hoping they would buy it. I glanced to my friends. Lay on my left seemed to follow the crowd and gawk at me for a minute before he got it. Thought D.O glared at me straight with his doe eyes. He knew what I was doing there and I almost let it slip out. Tao who seated 2 chairs forward turn back long enough to just shooked his head. I wasn’t sure about XiuMin who sat behind Lay was sleeping =_=. The teacher looked pointedly at me and turn back to her equations as she mumbled a new string of words.

 

My classmates groan and continued their work. After what just happen, I think the class would be happy to have 1 of the kingkas in their class to step out for a while.

 

I stood up and quickly grabbed a hall pass from the teacher’s desk. Before she could turn back and yell at me, I disappeared out the door. I casually walk past the busy classrooms and the noisy teachers’ lodge. I thought about going to the woods and joining anyone there. Suddenly, I stopped in front of the lockers….

 

“I smell………. Blood” I said following the scent.

 

Could my guess be right?

 

Was it possibly her?

 

I turn to the corner and saw her sitting up with her eyes half closed as she panted heavily. That idiot must have ran around to make the bleeding that serious. I approached her and kneel on 1 leg and snapped my fingers in her face. She was out cold. I sighed at just looking at her.

 

“What is up with you? Your not even going the right way” I said to her eventhough she probably couldn’t hear me. ‘Why am I such a nice guy today?’ I thought as I pulled that almost lifeless body of her up. I had one hand around her hip as her right arm was drapped over my shoulder. I half dragged , half carry her to the nurses’ office. It won’t take long. I’ll clean up any leftover blood on my uniform and get back to class.

 

‘Wait I thought I wasn’t going back to class’ I thought thinking about the class thingy.

 

“Nevermind I’ll just go back for once.” I said aloud. No one was going to hear me anyway.

 

Tomorrow’s the full moon so I have to prepare. Hopefully we can track them down in time.

End of POV.

 

Author’s POV

 

Class 2-C , 10.30PM*

 

“Hey class! Why are you packing your things already? Its not even 11PM yet.” The maths teacher said seeing her students quickly packing their things. At the mention of that, everyone started packing slowly and quietly.

 

“Nevermind. Try to do your own work for now” The teacher said sitting down in her chair as the class cheered. Some people started dragging their chair’s to their friends seat.Then there were the fangirls piling around the kingkas that were in class. Everyone was talking at once so it was loud enough to bother the maths teacher.

 

“Excuse me can I go to the toilet miss?” said Seira as she waited for the teacher’s response. She nodded and handed the student the pass. She quickly walk out of the classroom and ran down the hallway. She needed to check the nurse’s office. HaeYoun was bleeding heavily. Seira knew she coudn't leave that girl to herself. The floors were starting to show signs of dried blood that increased in size as she followed the blood stained path. She stopped suddenly as there was a big stain beside the walls of the lockers.

 

‘Had she reached the nurse’s office?’ Seira thought pondering on it for a while. She glanced at the clock that hung on the wall and cursed. She should have reach the office by then. Soon she open the door and was greeted by the bitter smell of medicine. Typical nurse's office.

 

“Is Kang Hae Youn here?” Seira asked the nurse who was arranging bottles of medicine. The short haired nurse put down the bottle and gestures to a curtained of area. 

 

“Thanks” Seira said before approaching it. She slowly pulled the curtain away and saw her dear cousin sleeping happily on the bed. Her leg was stiched and she had her bandages plastered onto her arm.

End of POV.

 

Seira’s POV.

 

“Hey! I’m sleeping here!” suddenly Hae Youn sat up shouting.

 

“Its only me” I said quickly. She squinted at me and smirked creepily. Was she having one of her mood swings again? I sat on the stool beside the bed . I really hoped she was fine...

 

“What time did you reached the nurse’s office?” I asked leaning forward slightly. She blinked at me and yawned. ‘Well, she was taking her time’ I thought almost grunting at that.

 

“I don't know... Can’t remember going into the nurse’s office anyway” she shrugged facing me now. She still had that smile on her face.

 

“What?! How could you not remember? And is ALL that blood outside yours?” I realize my voice was getting louder with each question.

 

HaeYoun just sat there staring up blankly at the ceiling as if I’m not here."Dammit... she needs her pills" I thought grimly. Her mood swings were the worst when she didn’t have her pills with her.

 

“I remember….. taking a short break before reaching thenurse’s office. Then everything became pure darkness” she tapped her head lightly before jumping off the bed.“I might have taken the long way instead of the short cut too if that’s important” she said casually as ever. She then looked at her watch and started counting backwards from 10. Just as she finished the countdown, the bell rang. She giggled and suddenly stopped. I sigh at her. She was really hard to control when it already started.

 

“Nevermind questioning you won’t get me anywhere. Make sure you take your pills when you get back to the dorm.” I said standing up to follow her out the curtain area.

 

“Jalja!~” she said waving back at me and continued to move out of the room. As soon as she was out of sight, I went over to the nurse who was packing up her own things before the office closed.

 

“Excuse me Miss, can I know how she got admitted in here?” I asked politely.

 

The nurse has been know to be especially… impatient... during the night shift.She really wasn't the kind of person you want to get a detention slip from.

 

“You mean the one who just went out? I think at around 10-10.15pm like that she came in with a guy.” She said.

 

“She was out cold. Bleeding everywhere. Luckily only got 3-4 stiches. Oh and the guy didn’t bother to give me any details. After fixing her up, she continued to sleep. I don’t blame her still must be tired from the morning session.” The nurse continued as she arrange some documents on the table.

 

“Thanks….” I said before leaving. The hallways still had students from the night class. Especially the lockers area. ‘ Why can’t people take their junk & just leave for their dorms?’ I thought through still trying to figure who’s this ‘guy’ ?....

Why hadn’t I ask that nurse before I left? I felt so frustrated with myself.

 

By connecting all the dots together I thought of what most likely happened. So HaeYoun was walking to the nurse’s office but accidently took the long way & before she knew it, she was bleeding out her bandages even more. She out & maybe the rude janitor/secret admire/student passing by/others came to the rescue….

 

Complicated but possible. But who really was this mystery man? Minutes later, I grabbed my bag out of the empty class and walk straight to the dorms. YuJin or HyeRin by any chance. It felt really confusing as of I didn’t connect enough dots to the picture.

 

GIRLS DORM ROOM 237

 

It was past 2.30AM in the morning & everyone was asleep. Apparently as said by Min Min that HaeYoun had gone straight to bed as soon as she entered.

 

While everyone was enjoying their sleep, I just kept on thinking about what happen to HaeYoun. I could ask the nurse but she had probably already went home & wasn’t due to morning. I stood up & went to the window where the full moon was at its peak. 

 

I look at the woods that covered most of the schools surrounding/the school grounds. It was such a quiet & peaceful night. The girls dorm building had a perfect view of the forest that strecthed out around the school.

 

Suddenly, I thought I saw movement there in the woods. 5 people.. no more than that…. & there were guys…. They were walking their way to the woods… HEUL! O_O.... Is that EXO?! I pressed my face to the window to get a better look. 

 

“What are they doing in the woods at this time there...”

 

End of chapter.

 


Author's Note:

Chapter 3's up! hehehe Double update! ^O^ & please leave a comment >.< - XxAiko_16xX

Enjo- Nyaan  OwO~ CheshaCat