Chapter 17

Curiosity Killed The Cat (DISCONTINUED)

Chapter 17

HyeRin’s POV

…this school…

Like really…

This school is going to kill people someday. Did I ever mention how much I hated exams? Earlier this morning Baekhyun called to give me some ‘words of encouragement’-and yes I gave him my number big deal. The conversation went like this

He started,” Hey sweetheart-“

“Baekhyun? Why are you calling so early in the morning and don’t call me sweetheart…” I groaned. I just woke up at that time.

“Just checking if you were paying attention! Hehe…Anyways I wanted to make sure you aren’t hyperventilating or panicking and you remembered those tips I gave you so you don’t have-“

I cut the call after that. I didn’t want to be rude but Baekhyun reminding me about the exam wasn’t much help especially with the queasy feeling I had in my stomach.

The exam really did freak me out at first but I manage to answer anyway.

Wish me luck…

END OF POV

Seira’s POV

The morning air was fresh and cool. Min Min and HaeYoun-who got dragged in-shared my room. I was suppose to share with Tao but I decided he wouldn’t mind if I checked in my own room. The plan for today was to go to sunrise peak but somehow our trip ended up changing into a hiking trip.

 Jeju does have the most beautiful landscapes. It’s sad Yujin couldn’t join. I know she’d love to come hiking with us. She would have really enjoyed it. I was walking with my partner Tao since the teacher instructed us to do it. Believe it or not he’s quite an interesting guy. Hard to believe he could turn into a ferocious beast anytime he wants.

Trailing behind us, Luhan was walking with Haeyoun ocassionally taking pictures. Min Min was still as stubborn as ever with socializing with Lay but I see some effort being put out by Lay but their conversations were always short and straightforward .I’m sure by the end of the hike everyone would be really tired.

 END OF POV

HaeYoun’s POV

Why did the teacher’s have to pick SeongPak trail?! That’s like the longest trail of all. I just feel exhausted from all that hiking. We manage to get back to the hotel –by bus thank god- at 4:30pm. With the extra time Min Min suggested we should see more of Hamdeok beach and Seira agreed. What I did was broke out the bikinis.

Min Min didn’t really wanted to put it on at first since she wasn’t the kind to show off much skin. Which only made it more satisfying when I actually got it on her. The fun it was torturing her with it. She should have seen it coming.

Anyway we dressed in
(A/N=Lets just say that minmin wore the pink one with the grey sweater/hoodie)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZXO460q26eAjXYu5VK3_Korean Casual All match Loose Hoodies Coat


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ2rwX9IY3-TmECmnzQgqfernanda-mello-blue-bikini.jpg

(AN= Haeyoun's wearing green sweater/hoodie and blue bikini^)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjDTc9OhQQd0KCgAPgZLV<----- Seira wearing~

Sadly Min Min wore a long hoodie that covered most bikini. Kill joy….

I aslo wore one but it was just to cover up some old scars I got a long time ago. Besides going there on Min Min’s request. Luhan had invited me to the beach to play some football but I said I’ll only watch since I don’t really play.

The only thing that made me not so eager to go was Kai…I have to admit I had a dream involving only that particular guy. It started yesterday night when I was still sharing rooms with Luhan.

I know was dreaming. But it felt so real. I was in someone hotel room. Sitting on a single bed in the way I would be waiting for someone. Then Kai just appeared sitting beside me a little close. I could practically feel him breathing on my neck.

A smirk played on his face. Not usual one he was known for. It was different. I wanted to move but I was stiff and totally glued to the bed.

He gave me a satisfied look and started caressing my thighs. My eyes widen in shock at the sudden touch. I was wearing shorts too in the dream so it was really uncomfortable. He  had the nerve to chuckle at me too when he saw my face. I mean I’m his sunbae and I don’t even know him that well!! Why was he doing such a thing.

Finnaly he opened his mouth to say something but I woke up on the cold room floor.

The dream I had when I took a nap in the van wasn’t much different either. We were in some mall. I’m not sure how I knew it was a mall since I was in this room with plush velvet walls, black tinted tempered glass door and the lighting in the room made the whole place flash in different colors.

I was sitting again this time on a love seat with Kai next to me. His arm was draped over my own shoulder and he had the same smirk on.

“Do you like sleeping?” I answered without any hesitation. I didn’t even take it back when I wanted too. He chuckled leaning in closer.

“We’ll maybe we try doing it together sometime.” I wanted to scream at him. Whack him. Make a run for it. Anything really just to get away. But my dream self stayed in place like a doll fixed to where I was sitting. This time Kai leaned in close to whisper in my ear

“ If you want…Maybe we could do it now..”

That’s when he gently pushed me down on the sofa. He pressed his forehead onto mine with his eyes closed. His eyes opened and he grinned as if he just got an idea.

I felt like I could guess what he was going to do…

“He’s gonna kiss me?!” I thought, panicked.

But luckily I woke up in time. 

We reached the beach in no time at all. People were enjoying themselves on the beach and I could see the guys playing football. Min Min didn’t seem to notice and went to the sea.

We joined the guys and was greeted by Chanyeol first.

“Ayo! Whaddup?!” Chanyeol greeted and waved at us. They were all there and Luhan himself held a round football.

'OMG! That body….Wait.. snap out of it Kang HaeYoun! What are you thinking…' I thought as I looked into detail of how the guys were dressed.

“Hey guys came! You should have told us earlier” Chen grinned a somewhat mischievous grin.

“Someone get my camera out. Talk about a feast for the eyes~” Kai eyed us easily. D.O  frowned and shook his head. “ You all look great! I recommend you take of the hoodie for Min Min there and you too Haeyoun."

“Okay you need to be disciplined again” Chanyeol and Chen dragged dragged Kai towards the sea before throwing him in.

Everyone couldn’t help but laugh. “They’re really like humans aren’t they? But the truth about them weights heavily on your shoulders doesn’t it?” A voice said in the back of my head. I shook my head at the thought. But really. The time we spent with them here in Jeju does make us closer with them.

Exo…

        Don’t disappoint me like how they did to me years ago…...

END OF POV

Author’s Note

CheshaCat: Okay on first note… IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN TIME!!! That’s why im double updating today! I’ll continue my apology on the next chapter =w= Happy reading readers!

 

XxAiko_16xX=sorry my dear subbies~ here's chp. 17 enjoy reading~ ^_^ *damn u wifi*