06

Silently, Giddily.

The door flung open and cool air entered together with Soohyun who barged in without warning. His scent filled the room and Hyunwoo smiled faintly at his presence. He didn't want to make it obvious. Soohyun removed his scarf and sank comfortably in Hyunwoo's couch as if it was his home.

"Cook me ramyun." Soohyun said. 

Hyunwoo who was sitting on the ground, chuckled at his command and turned around.  

"Yah. Do I look like your slave now?" he said, meeting eyes with Soohyun. 

He turned away slightly and as if deliberately, Soohyun crept closer and placed his hand on Hyunwoo. 

"You will do as I say, right?" he winked and it killed Hyunwoo a million times inside. 

He smiled and he begged for him to release him already. It was suffocating to keep his feelings inside if he kept doing things like this. It was difficult. Hyunwoo nodded, not forgetting to stick out his tongue kiddily to make things seem normal. It has never been normal ever since the day he realized his true feelings. He thought he was the only one struggling inside while Soohyun treated him as his close brother, just like before. Nothing changed, nothing was supposed to change. But he changed and he wondered how things would turn out to be when the beans spill. 

"You will do as I say, right?" 

He wore the beanie for him and the latter with puppy eyes gave a cute smile, apparently giving into his words effortlessly. He watched he walk away, gaze changing to a fierce one as he switched off the lights. He could hear the sounds of metal chopsticks flying in mid air-

"Yah. Wake up! The noodles are cooked!" Hyunwoo called out, throwing the metal chopsticks at his stomach. 

Soohyun opened his eyes and he realized he had fallen asleep on the couch. He stared at Hyunwoo with his beanie on and he recalled his dream. 

"Hyunwoo-ah." Soohyun called out. 

"Stay still." 

In a swift movement, Soohyun got up from the couch, removed Hyunwoo's beanie and wore it back on again for him. Hyunwoo, shock beyond words, merely stood still as he was told. His heart was palpitating really quickly and he could feel blood rushing to his face. 

"It's crooked." Soohyun said as he looked away, sitting back onto the sofa. 

"You could have just told me." Hyunwoo laughed slightly as he shifted his beanie awkwardly. 

Warmth emitting from his fingertip was still lingering on his earlobes which he had accidentally brushed past. 

"Let's eat. It's getting cold." Soohyun said as he ate away, gaze not leaving Hyunwoo.