15

Silently, Giddily.

Hyunwoo felt himself being thrown against the metal lockers that rattled his silent groans.

“If I ever find out you’re the one, you are so dead.” Jonghyun hissed dangerously.

The tightened grip on Hyunwoo’s collars was suffocating him but he remained silent.

“But I bet you don’t have the balls to do it.” He smirked, looking down at his pants.

Hyunwoo felt humiliated once more. His words stung him more than his aching back. Hyunwoo scanned the crowd that had gathered when Jonghyun grabbed him. They were like spectators at an animal show, waiting for the snake to swallow the chicken. They looked amused and they were whispering things Hyunwoo could barely make out fully. It made him uncomfortable. He felt like yelling for them to stop looking, to stop talking about him in whispers.

But he ended up walking away, like a coward.

-

Soohyun noticed the students glancing and it felt peculiar.

“Did something happen today?”

Hyunwoo inhaled softly and broke out into a bright smile.

“No. What could have happened?” he lied and laughed it off. 

Sometimes, it amazed Hyunwoo how those words could roll off his tongue so easily like the real truth itself. 

The laughter lasted for a few seconds but he thought he may get internal injury from it. 

Soohyun nodded and leaned closer to whisper in his ear, “Let’s go drinking tonight.”

Hyunwoo bit his lips slightly at his suggestion.

“But I am not really good at drinking.” He admitted in embarrassment.

Soohyun winked in response at his confession.

Little did Hyunwoo know, later at the club, he found out a secret of Soohyun. 

He wished he didn't go. 

 

 

 

Author's Note: 

Thank you so much for the comments ! TT 
I don't deserve such love from all of you. <3