16

Silently, Giddily.

The two successfully sneaked into the club amongst the overwhelming crowd. Streaks of lights pierced through the darkness clouding the dancing floor as heavy beat edm filled the air. The place stenched of sweat, alcohol and perfume. Hyunwoo didn't like it but he saw how Soohyun's eyes sparkled with curiousity and excitment. 

"Aren't you excited?!" He shouted, putting his hands in the air.

"A-Ah, yea..." Hyunwoo replied with a forced smile. 

A girl dressed in a tightly cladded red dress bumped into him and shot him a wink instead of an apology. Then, she walked behind the two of them and stood beside Soohyun, holding onto his arm. 

"Yah! Why didn't you ask me along?!" She hit him playfully in the arm. 

"You know her?" Hyunwoo asked loudly. 

"Yea! She's my middle school classmate! Her name is Suzy!" He shouted back.

"I'll see you around." She waved and sashayed off. 

It didn't take long for the alcohol effect to kick in; Hyunwoo felt the world spin before him and the lights resembled stars. He was dancing to the strong beats of  the music, body brushing against the others. He didn't seem to mind or care anymore. He only knew he was having more fun than before and he didn't want the night to end. Then, a loud commotion was heard. Loud sounds of glass bottles shattering would be heard despite the deafening music. Hyunwoo made his way to the front to see Suzy being held onto forcefully by a guy. Another tattooed guy with a large scar on his right cheek was smirking away. 

"Let go of me!" She yelled. 

Then, Hyunwoo watched how Soohyun sprung off the stairs and grabbed onto him, forcing him off Suzy.

"Don't bully a girl like this!" He pretended to slur as if he was drunk.

The man forcefully gripped his shirt and threw Soohyun onto the ground. He rolled over the glass shards and Suzy ran over to him. She lightly touched the wound on his back and he flinched in pain. Anger took over her upon seeing her friend get hurt. 

"Yah! Are you crazy?! I don't even care about your cheap drink treats?" she approached the man and shouted in his face.

Then, the man with a scar pushed her real hard towards Soohyun causing her to fall to the ground.

Soohyun put his hand out, catching the girl's head right in time before she hit the ground with glass shards scatterd all over the place. He clenched his fist in anger and was about to confront him when Suzy held onto him.

"Don't." She mumbled.

The security finally entered the scene, together with Hyunwoo tagging behind. Before they could say anything, the tattooed man finally spoke.

"You don't know who you're messing with...Watch out." He glared at Soohyun, spat on the ground and walked off.

-

"I'll go get medication." Hyunwoo said as he sprinted off to the nearest conveniece store. 

Hyunwoo grabbed a basket of medication filled with antiseptic, iodine, anti-inflammation cream, alcohol swabs and gauze of different sizes.

He didn't exactly know what he was taking but he simply grabbed whatever he saw on the shelves.

He was running back to the two as fast as he could but he halted upon seeing the scene before him. 

Hyunwoo watched their lips smack against each other's lips with heated passion and he watch Suzy's hand trail Soohyun's body. Soohyun didn't stop her, instead his hand held onto her nape, deepening the kiss. Hyunwoo dropped the medication on the ground and his heart felt like a million glass shards had just pierced through it.

"He didn't have to choose me." Hyunwoo finally realized. 

Soohyun broke the kiss upon hearing the ruckus. Looking at Suzy before him and touching the lipstick residue on his lips, he finally realized what he just did.

"Yah! Lee Hyunwoo!" He shouted after the dimishing figure down the road. 

 

 

Author's Note:
Hey everyone! :) 
Sorry for taking so long to update because school has been killing me. 
I'll try my best to update faster, hope you liked the slightly longer new update ^-^ 
Please do leave comments because it'd greatly motivate me to write <3
If you're interested, do check out my new completed infinite fanfic: 'Afar

Thank you so much for reading 'Silently Giddily' !
/throw hearts/