17

Silently, Giddily.

"Hey, I am sorry alright?" Soohyun trailed behind Hyunwoo as he fastened his pace. 

"I was not thinking straight because of the alcohol. Yah. Won't you say a word-" Soohyun grabbed Hyunwoo and turned him around exasperatedly. 

He felt his heart sink instantly when he saw the tears b in his beautiful eyes. 

Soohyun hated himself for getting angry when he was the one that faulted. 

Stepping forward, he gave him a tight hug, "I am sorry, Hyunwoo-yah." 

He returned the hug, knowing he had long forgiven him with those simple three words. 

The street was dead silent and the full moon shining down on the two ominously retreated behind the dark clouds. 

-

"Wake up!" Soohyun drew the curtains and threw Hyunwoo's covers off his bed. 

"5 more minutes please." Hyunwoo stirred and turned to the other side. 

"Are you sure you're not waking up?" Soohyun hovered dangerously over his face with a big smirk growing on his face. 

Feeling his hot breath and voice echoing near his face, Hyunwoo's eyes shot wide open almost immediately. 

He rolled away in embarrassment, making Soohyun laugh at his cute gesture. 

"Get changed. We are helping out at Eunji's family store as part time, remember?" Soohyun comfortably settled himself on Hyunwoo's bed. 

"I'll be ready in 10 minutes." He flashed his usual, bright smile while picking out his favourite shirt from the closet. 

-

"How many anchovies have we trimmed gosh?! It's never ending..." Soohyun threw his hands up in the air in defeat. 

"We have done 2119 anchovies. Maybe, Eunji's grandmother may check whether we have stolen any from her so we must not eat-"

Right before Hyunwoo could finish his sentence, Eunji had popped her trimmed anchovy into . 

"What are you looking at?" she stared at Hyunwoo in defiance. 

"Nothing." He looked down meekly and Soohyun couldn't help but laugh at the two. 

"Do this for me." Eunji threw some anchovies into Hyunwoo's basket. 

"Do it yourself." He threw it back into her basket while laughing. 

Soohyun liked the friendship and familiarity between the three of them. It felt nice to hang out like this together, he thought. 

"Thank you for your hardwork today." Eunji's grandmother patted the two boys on their back as she handed their pay to them.

"Seeya." Eunji waved them off coolly before returning to her guitar.