02

Silently, Giddily.

“Morning. Not running? It’s 7.05am already!” Hyunwoo shouted as he ran past Soohyun.

Looking up in realization at his best friend who was running backwards, Soohyun began running. The two high school boys resembled maniacs running across streets. Running through the school gates just in time, they were panting heavily. Hyunwoo watched the sweat droplet trickle down Soohyun’s face and slide down his jaw line; he looked away.

“How can someone run this fast…” He commented absentmindedly.

“Because it’s hyung.” Soohyun replied, with his arm around his neck, trapping Hyunwoo.

The moment was disturbed when the counselor walked towards the two, rushing them to lessons. Hyunwoo thought he felt his blood rushing to his face momentarily, and he thought it was due to the run.

Lessons were boring and Soohyun was falling asleep. Hyunwoo realized the teacher looking in their direction so he nudged him under the table. The latter raised himself off the table and looked at him for a moment. His eyes were barely open and Hyunwoo thought it was cute. The bell went off and Hyunwoo found himself being dragged to the toilet by Soohyun. As they walked out of the toilet, Hyunwoo found Soohyun giggling away. He had one hand covering his mouth and that got Hyunwoo curious.

“What’s so amusing?” he asked.

Soohyun gestured for him to come closer. Hyunwoo held his breath when he realizes their close proximity. His heart beat slightly faster than usual and he wished it was normal.

“You did not zip your pants, Hyunwoo-ah.”

Flustered, Hyunwoo spun around and quickly zipped it up. He heard Soohyun laughing out loud at his response. He was tempted to give him a deadly glare but he did not. Because this time, his cheeks were burning.