11

Silently, Giddily.

“What are you doing? Let go of me.” Hyunwoo struggled to free himself.

Truth to be told, he wanted to stay like this in his arms, forever.

“Every word I sent you, I meant it. I really do.” Soohyun confessed, tightening his grip.

“Oh. Really?” Hyunwoo asked with a chuckle, sarcastically.   

He turned around and Soohyun released him.

“You like me?” Hyunwoo asked, stepping closer to him.

A tear slipped out of his desperate eyes when he noticed Soohyun looked lost. He was lying. He knew it.

Hyunwoo turned, ready to leave this ridiculous scene behind. He was the one being ridiculous from the start anyways.

Then, he felt a grip on his wrist, forcing him to turn back.

The force made their lips collide against each other, so harshly but yet so softly.

He loved it. 

Minutes passed, Hyunwoo was about to deepen the kiss when he parted.

“Don’t you ever dare turn your back against me again, understood?” Soohyun commanded with a mesmeric smirk.

Hyunwoo nodded obediently, like a little puppy.

Soohyun always had the upper hand, but Hyunwoo was never losing.

They smiled, unknown of what awaits before them.

 

“You captured that?”

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:
Sorry for the late update. I had been waiting for the feels and it finally came. TT
Love all commenters, subscribers and up voters. You guys/girls are the best. :')