Kim Holding

Robotically

 

 
-Hospital-
 
You: Doctor, how my father condition?
 
Doctor: He’s fine. He just needs a lot of rest. Btw, did something disturbing your father? 
 
You: Err.. What kind of disturbing? He looks okay at home. I don’t disturb him.
 
Doctor: (*is she dumb?) I mean his feeling. Did something disturb his feeling?
 
You: Owh.. I don’t know about that. But, lately my father seems like he having problem at his workplace. 
 
Doctor: It is possible that your father get stress from his workplace. 
 
You: So, what should I do?
 
Doctor: Why did you ask me?
 
You: Because you are Doctor.
 
Doctor: I’m your father’s doctor. Not your doctor.
 
You: Okay. 
 
You were in front of Kim Holding building. You decided to investigate about your father’s case. You know that your father will not tell you if you ask him. You also were sure that ilhoon’s father get involve in this matter. And you are not alone. You got Zelo by your side. Actually Zelo don’t know where’d you bring him. You just forced him to follow you. LoL
 
As soon as you step in that building all staff there greets you and bow. They acknowledge you since you are President Kim’s daughter. Then, you nodded your head and give them a small smile for replying their bow. (Like a Boss huh?) Meanwhile Zelo who was behind you looks confused and dumbfounded.
 
You: Zelo-ah.. this is Kim Holdings. Appa’s company.
 
Zelo: Aaa…. (Looks around) It’s big.
 
You: (Giggle)
 
You went to your father office and meet your father’s secretary Song Jihyo and you call her Jihyo Unnie. 
 
Jihyo: Annyeohaseyo _____-sshi, what’s bring you here? (Bow)
 
You: Annyeonghaseyo Jihyo Unnie. I just look around my father office. Is it going well?
 
Jihyo: Err… Yes.. Sort of. How’s President Kim condition? 
 
You: Appa still in Hospital. 
 
Jihyo: Really?
 
You: Nae.. Unnie, can I have serious talk with you? 
 
Jihyo: Sure. But… about what?
 
You: About Appa. 
 
Three of you then inter Jaesuk’s room and sit there. The atmosphere seems awkward between you and Jihyo. A momet later you break the silence. 
 
You: Unnie, can you tell me what exactly happened between my father and Jung Taejong? I mean between Kim Holdings and Jung Cooperation?
 
Jihyo: I’m sorry ____-sshi, this is confidential. I can’t tell you.
 
You: Unnie, please tell me. I just wanna help my father and this company as well. Please tell me.
 
Jihyo: (Deep sigh) Okay… I will tell you. But before that, can you tell that guy to sit still?
 
At that time you just notice that Zelo keep walking in that room. Walk here. Walk there. Open drawer here. Open drawer there.
 
You: Yah! Zelo-ah! Sit still. 
 
Zelo: (Sit beside you) Okay.
 
You: Unnie, I’m sorry for my robot behalf. You can continue.
 
Jihyo: It’s okay. ____-sshi, You know that Kim Holdings and Jung Cooperation are rivals from the start right? 
 
You: Yes.. I know about that. So, what?
 
Jihyo: It is happened when this company almost bankrupt.
 
You: Bankrupt?? (Shock) But Appa never tell me about that.
 
Jihyo: Yeah.. you know your father well right? He doesn’t like get involve between his work and his personal matter. Besides, maybe he you still young to involve in this matter i guess.
 
You: Yes… You’re right.
 
Jihyo: You know when your father went to Japan? Actually he was asking help from his friend but no one wants to help him. So, he decides to sell Kim Holding shares little by little. The, Jung Teajong buy it. He use a fake account and your father don’t even know about it. Now, Jung Taejong almost got the whole shares of Kim Holdings. In other words, He was the biggest shareholders of Kim Holding right now. 
 
You: Really? What happened next?
 
Jihyo: A few days ago, Broad of Directors meeting was about to held. It was to decide who going to be a new president. But your father did not attend it. So, the meeting has been cancel. 
 
You: So, that is the reason why Appa always stick at home? Omo… My father in big crisis and I don’t even know about that. What should I do Unnie?
 
Jihyo: Nado molla… We all right now wishing for President Kim’s health so that he can come and handle this problem. 
 
You: Is there another way to save this company from falling to Jung Taejong’s hand?
 
Jihyo: Well, your father can sue Jung Taejong for using fake account.
 
You: Then, why Appa did not?
 
Jihyo: We don’t have enough evidence to sue him. We need a proof 
 
You: What kind of proof?
 
Jihyo: Anything that showing Jung Taejung was guilty.
 
You: So, if we get a poof my father can get Kim Holdings back?
 
Jihyo: Yes dear.. We really need it. But… since your father in hospital we can’t do anything then.
 
You: I get it now. Thanks for the information Unnie.
 
Jihyo: You’re welcome. And please keep it a secret. 
 
You: Yes… I will. I think I got to go now. Let’s go Zelo-ah.
 
You and Zelo get up and get ready to go. But suddenly Zelo stops and you were bump into him.
 
You: Why’d you stop Zelo-ah!!
 
Zelo: Who is that guy? (Point at picture)
 
You look at frame that hanging on wall. That is the picture your father and his friend.
 
You: Aa… that is Appa’s chingu. Bang Minsoo Ahjusshi. Waeyo?
 
Zelo: (*Bang Minsoo? Yonggok Hyung’s father?) Err… nothing. Let’s go.
 
You: Khaja..
 
At that night, you and Zelo were watching Transformer Movie at living room. You don’t really pay attention to that movie actually. Your mind keeps thinking about your father. It really bothering you. You think that you can’t sit still. You need to do something. But how?
 
You throw your sight on Zelo. He was eating popcorn and laughing while watching that movie at that time.
 
You: Zelo-ah, Can you help me?
 
Zelo: Nae… (Not looking at you)
 
You: Zelo-ah….
 
Zelo: Erm…
 
You: Yah! I’m talking here. Why aren’t you looking at me?
 
Zelo: (Look at you) Wae? Wae?
 
You: You know Appa’s problem right? Can you help me?
 
Zelo: Sure. Zelo will do anything for you.
 
You: Hmm… I got an idea. But..i don’t know whether it going to work.
 
Zelo: Tell me. (*Wah.. ths girl become smarter these day) 
 
You: I planning to spy on Ilhoon. I'm sure Ilhoon know about this.
 
Zelo: We become spy? Interesting. Hee
 
You: Not we. But you only. 
 
Zelo: How?
 
You look in front of you and Transformer Movie still playing at that time. Suddenly there’s scene where Bumblebee transform into yellow car. Then, you got a crazy idea. Hehe
 
You: Yah! Yah! Zelo-ah, can you do like that?
 
Zelo: Like what? 
 
You: Like that. Like Bumblebee did. You are robot too right?
 
Zelo: Yes.. I’m robot but I’m not transformer. 
 
You: You can’t? Arrasseo… (Pouts)
 
Zelo: (*What is this girl thinking? Ask me to become transformer? LoL) (Ate popcorn)
 
You: Zelo-aah!!! I got an idea! I’m sure this going to work. 100% sure!
 
Zelo: Mwoya?
 
You: If you can’t transform into transformer, I will transform you into girl Zelo-ah. Muahaha
 
Zelo: (Gulp!) (*Yah! I take back my word saying this girl become smarter)
 
To Be Continue...
 
# So, Next part Zelo going to be a girl. I hope Jellies did not angry at me. Kyaa~ (Run)