Jung Taejong

Robotically

 

 
Sunhwa: Answer me!
 
Zelo then pull Sunhwa’s hand and heading to an empty room.
 
Sunhwa; Let me go! Why did you drag me here?
 
Zelo: (Let go her hand) What else did you know about me?
 
Sunhwa: So, you are also a spy huh? I knew that. Ah, why I’m so stupid all of this time? Yah, Who sent you here?
 
Zelo: Err… I can’t tell you.
 
Sunhwa: It is Jung Taejong? Am i right?
 
Zelo: (*Jung Taejong? Who’s that? Ah, Just admit it. No choices) Err… nae. How did you know?
 
Sunhwa: Really? Omo… I feel relieved. Zelo-ah, you not remember me?
 
Zelo: Huh?
 
Sunhwa: Look into my eyes. 
 
Zelo: (*What on earth this girl talking about? Do I remember her? Who? think zelo-ah! Omo! That eyes. I knew it)
 
Zelo: So, you are the one that sneak into Jaesuk room a few days ago? That one that wearing a mask?
 
Sunhwa: Yes… It’s me. I thought that you will report me at that time. Haha. 
 
Zelo : (*This girl become more weird) I thought you were a guy. What document in your hand?
 
Sunhwa: This is Kim holding financial record. What is your mission Zelo-ah? 
 
Zelo: Me? Er… erm… I need to.. ah, it’s secret. I can’t tell you. 
 
Sunhwa: Ok then. I understand you. By the way. Good luck for your mission. Omo… I still can’t believe that Jung Taejong hiring robot too. 
 
Zelo: Er… nae. We better get out of here before the others come.
 
Sunhwa: Ah, that’s true. Let me out first. 
 
Zelo: Nae.
 
Zelo’s POV
 
Hmm… what this time? There another spy in this house? And that spy is one of the maids here. But wait. She works for Jung Taejong. Who’s that? I better find out about this matter. I need to meet Yongguk hyung. 
 
-Yongguk house-
 
Yongguk: Oh, Junghong-ah, what’s the matter? Did you done your mission?
 
Zelo: Ani hyung. Hyung, I got something important to tell you.
 
Yongguk: Go ahead.
 
Zelo: There another spy in Jaesuk house.
 
Yongguk: Jinjja? Nugu?
 
Zelo: Sunhwa. One of maid there. She said that she works for Jung Taejong. Who’s that?
 
Yongguk: Jung Taejong? He is Ilhoon father and also the owner of Jung Cooperation. 
 
Zelo: Really? So, did Jung Taejong planning something bad for Jaesuk?
 
Yongguk: I guess so. For your information, Jung Cooperation and Kim Holding are rivals. 
 
Zelo: Ah, I get it now. That’s why Sunhwa took Kim Holdings financial record huh?
 
Yongguk: How did you know? What happened next?
 
Zelo: I almost get caught by her. Luckily she thought me works for Jung Taejong too. 
 
Youngguk: Aigoo.. Zelo-ah, you must be careful next time. One more thing, did she know you are human?
 
Zelo: No hyung. She still thinks me as robot. Pabo her.
 
Yongguk: Haha.. Don’t be careless and remember your mission.
 
Zelo: Nae hyung. I will. 
 
# End of POV
 
You were at living room with your father and Zelo. You sit beside your father on a couch meanwhile Zelo sits in front of you. You and your father were playing Angry Birds Game in your iPad.
 
You: Appa, do it right. It’s wrong technique.
 
Jaesuk: Ah, Mollayo… 
 
You: This is right… See…. its working.
 
Jaesuk: Let me try 
 
You: Whoa~ All pig were died in one shots. Good job Appa. (Clap your hands)
 
Jaesuk: I’m awesome right?
 
You: My Appa too Awesome. Haha
 
At that time you notice that Zelo keep staring at both of you. Jaesuk also notice that and call out Zelo name.
 
Jaesuk: Zelo-ah, come here.
 
Zelo: (Approach him) Zelo is here. 
 
Jaesuk: Sit here (Tab a seat beside him)
 
Zelo: (Sit) Wae Ahjusshi?
 
Jaesuk: Ahjusshi? You call me that name?
 
Zelo: So what?
 
Jaesuk: From now on I want you to call me Appa.
 
Zelo: (Shock) Appa?
 
Jaesuk: Nae… you’re also a part of this family. Even you just robot you was like my elder son. 
 
You: Appa was right. Zelo is kind hearted. He’s like my friend Appa.
 
Jaesuk : I know that. That's why I think he as a human not a robot. Zelo-ah, listen here. Appa believe you. If something bad happened to _______ I want you to protect her. Be nice to her nae?
 
Zelo: Err… nae appa. I will keep my promise. 
 
Jaesuk: Give me a hug. 
 
Zelo: (Hugged him) 
 
Jaesuk: Good boy. It worth for buying you. Hee
 
You: Appa you forgot your own daughter huh?
 
Jaesuk: Ani.. dear. Appa also love you. Appa love both of you. Come here.
 
Then you and Zelo hugged him who was sitting in middle at that time. You look at Zelo and smile at him. You notice that something in Zelo's eyes. What is that? It is tears? 
 
Zelo’s POV
 
I’m touched. I never call Appa to anyone before this. This is new experience. Jaesuk ask me to take care of ______. Yes… I will do as he said. Ah, this is just part of my mission. Should I take it seriously? What will they do if they know that i just a spy? Should I betray them? Ah, Mollayo….