My Robot?

Robotically

 

 
 
You were staring at boy in front of you from head to toes. He's so tall. He has straight blonde hair and white skin. He wore white cap, white pants, white shoes, and white shirts with “Zelo 96” Written on it. You wonder who he was. (From: Luna. This is the same outfit that Zelo wore when he performing Candy & don’t leave me. Do you remember? Hee) 
 
You: Who are you? What are you doing here?
 
Jaesuk : (Come from nowhere) He is your robot. As you wish Appa buy this robot for you. Do you like it?
 
You: Ma… my robot? Jinjja?
 
Jaesuk: Yup. His name is Zelo96. This is the latest robot. He can do what human can do. But he also can’t do a certain thing. You just give him an instruction then he will do anything that you ask.
 
You: Whoah… Daebak (Impressed)
 
Zelo: (Blinking a few times)
 
Jaesuk: (Give you a Business Card) this is Bang Yongguk card. He is the one that create this robot. So, if you wanna ask anything just call him. Understand?
 
You: Arrasseo.. Urm.. Appa, What should I do now?
 
Jaesuk: Introduce yourself first.
 
You: Owh.. Okay. Annyeonghaseyo Zelo-sshi. My name is Kim ____. Nice to meet you.
 
Zelo: (Scanning your body with his eyes) Kim ______. Pretty, short, and look dumb. Downloading information…. Processing memory….. Done…. Nice to meet you Miss Kim _____-sshi.
 
You: Yaah! How dare you called me dumb. I’m not dumb. Appaa!
 
Zelo: False information.. Access denied. Sorry…
 
You: (*Aigooo.. What’s wrong with this robot? How did he know that I’m dumb?) 
 
Jaesuk: Haha.. So now, have fun with your robot. Appa got something to do.
 
You: Nae… Zelo-ah, Follow me. (Walked to your room)
 
Zelo: Instruction received. (Follow you)
 
You: This is my room. (Enter your room)
 
Zelo: This is your room. (Enter you room too) 
 
You: (Sit on couch)
 
Zelo: (Sit on couch too)
 
You: (Cross your leg)
 
Zelo: (Cross his leg too)
 
You: (Lean your back on coach)
 
Zelo: (Lean his back on coach too)
 
You: (Put your palm under your chin)
 
Zelo: (Put his palm under his chin)
 
You: Yaa! Why did you keep following my action?
 
Zelo: Because you ask me to follow you.
 
You: Owh.. is that so? So, now I tell you to stop following me. Understand?
 
Zelo: Yes. I understand Miss Kim ___.
 
You: No. You don’t have to call me Miss Kim ____. Just call my name. ___ is fine.
 
Zelo: Okay ____-ssi.
 
You: Zelo-ah, Look at me..
 
Zelo: (Look at you)
 
At that time you can see clearly his face. He kinda cute and handsome too. He really looks like human. You chuckle then you try to test his expression.
 
You: Zelo-ah, Smile.
 
Zelo: (Smile) 
 
You: Laugh
 
Zelo : (Laughed) Hahahahahahahahah 
 
You: Angry 
 
Zelo: (Make angry face) Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :@
 
You: Frustrated
 
Zelo: Haissh!
 
You: Cry
 
Zelo: (Make a sad face) Uwaaaaa T_T
 
You : (Laughed) Haha. You’re funny. Can you smile one again?
 
Zelo : (Smile)
 
You: Owh… You have a dimple. How can robots got dimple? It’s weird. (Scratching your head)
 
Zelo : (Gulp!)
 
You: Are you ticklish? (Tickle his stomach)
 
Zelo: No. (Try to contain his laughed)
 
You: (Keep tickling him) 
 
Zelo: (Straight face. He can’t hold it anymore actually) Please stop it.
 
You keep tickling zelo. You were not satisfied because he didn’t give any response. After that you felt something was on your chest. (From: Luna. You know what on your chest right? Hahaha) You look at zelo face then saw his both hand was on your chest. Time seemed like stopping at that time. Both of you were frozen. You quickly push him and yell!
 
You: APPAA!! (Shout)
 
Jaesuk: (Run to your room) Mwo? What’s wrong??
 
You: This robot is ert
 
Zelo: Shutdown! Sorry~ (Shutdown)
 
Jaesuk: Eeey… There’s no such thing. (Look at Zelo) He did not do anything. 
 
You: But… Just…. Now… he.. he touch… he touch… (Stutter)
 
Jaesuk: (Sigh) Haish. Appa got a lot of works to do.. Don’t call me for this little thing. You’re adult now. Try to solve problem by yourself. Got it?
 
You: Appa…
 
Jaesuk: I’m going now… (Walked away)
 
After your father left, you were sitting on couch again. You look at Zelo. He was moving again. You wonder what should you do with him. You still shocked with what had happened just now. A few minutes later Hyosung come to your room.
 
Hyosung: _____sshi, Dinner is ready.
 
You: Nae Unnie. I want to change my uniform first.
 
Hyosung: Okay.
 
You were about to change your clothes at that time then you remember about zelo. You walked towards him.
 
You: How can I turn you off? Is there any button?
 
Zelo: No. You just need to say “ Zelo Shutdown” Then I will shut myself by my own. 
 
You: Owh… So, now Zelo Shutdown.
 
Zelo : (Shutdown)
 
After that you were changing your clothes comfortably in front of zelo. You were ignoring him since he was shutdown.
 
Zelo: (Open his right eyes) (*Scanning…. Nice body figure. I like this. Kkekekeke)