A Gun

Robotically

 

 
 
It’s been two days since Zelo missing. You were worried about him. The only last thing that you remember is Zelo approaching you before you fainted. You don’t know where he has been. You have searching for him everywhere but he was nowhere to be found. You were thinking to make Wanted picture of him. But… you cancel when you notice that you don’t have any nice picture of him. 
 
Well.. You were laughed yourself when you go through your phone. When you look for Zelo picture you just found the picture that Zelo become a girl and the other one is picture he with you when you become McDonald mascot. Haish… how you wish that Zelo come back to you. 
 
-Yongguk House-
 
Yongguk: Junhong-ah, where are you going?
 
Zelo: I want to go back to _____ 's house. She must be worried about me.
 
Yongguk: But you still unwell. Get some rest here.
 
Zelo: I’m fine hyung. I can take care of myself.
 
Yongguk: Don’t be stubborn. You might get hurt. Your wounds still unrecovered. 
 
Zelo: But Hyung… I must protect _______. There possibility that those guys come back and do bad things to her.
 
Yongguk: Mwo? Protect _____? Why? Do you like her? Do you love her?
 
Zelo: Err… I don’t know..
 
Yongguk: Listen here, I don’t really care if you have feeling towards ______. What I want to know is you done you mission and I can get what is mine. Understand? 
 
Zelo: Nae hyung. I’m working on it. I’m going… 
 
Yongguk: Wait Junhong-ah!
 
Zelo: Waeyo?
 
Yongguk then take something from his pocket and hand it to Zelo.
 
Zelo: Why’d you give me this gun? I don’t need it.
 
Yongguk: I know… Just take this with you. It gonna be useful. Besides, you need to protect ____ right?
 
Zelo: Fine then. I will take it.
 
Yongguk: Use it well and take care. 
 
Zelo: Nae hyung..
 
-Ilhoon House-
 
(From: Luna. Do you guys remember guy 3? Well… his name is DongHoon a.k.a HaHa. LoL)
 
Ilhoon: Damn it! You can’t even do that easy task?
 
Haha: I’m sorry Boss. We can’t make it. There’s a guy with her. 
 
Ilhoon: A guy? Who? 
 
Haha: Err… I don’t know. Hee (scratch back of his neck)
 
Ilhoon: Can you describe how he looks like?
 
Haha: Erm.. he’s tall, good fighter and kinda cute. 
 
Ilhoon: Do you mean Zelo?
 
Haha: Mollayo boss.
 
Ilhoon: He must be Zelo. Her robot. that robot! 
 
Haha: But… He’s not robot. He was bleeding when I stabbed him with knife.
 
Ilhoon: You stabbed him??
 
Haha: Err.. it was an accident. I didn’t do on purpose.
 
Ilhoon: So, that Zelo actually a human huh? (Smirk)
 
Haha: I think so…
 
Zelo’s POV
 
It’s been two days I stay in Yongguk’s house. ____ must be worried about me. I need to meet her. I had made a decision to go to _____’s house even my wounds still not heal. I don’t really care about it. ____’s safety is more important. 
 
Yongguk hyung give me a gun. I was shocked at first but cool man. Maybe I really need it in future. Before I went to ____’s house I make my way to Jewelry stuff shop and buy a necklace. That necklace is for _____. I choose the prettiest one. Hee
 
Then, I install a GPS on that necklace. It would be easy for me to track ____ if something bad happened towards her. Well.. I better prepare before its too late.
 
# End of POV
 
-Your House-
 
You were at your room suddenly Hyosung come and said that Zelo was come back home. You were glad to hear that and quickly run downstairs. You saw Zelo in front of you. You felt relieved that he was alright. You immediately approach him and hugged him tightly. 
 
Zelo: Ahhh! (Scream) 
 
You: (Break the hugged) Waeyo? Gwenchana?
 
Zelo: Err.. I just shocked. Hee
 
You: Pabo! Where have you been Zelo-ah? I’m worried about you.
 
Zelo: Zelo got lost. 
 
You: I’ve searching for you everywhere you know?
 
Zelo: Zelo mianhae… (Head down)
 
You: It’s okay. Let’s go to my room. You look weak.
 
Zelo: Nae… Zelo is tired. Zelo need shutdown. 
 
You: Okay. Okay. Let’s go.
 
Then you drag Zelo to your room and help him lied down on your bed.
 
You: Just lying here. Nae?
 
Zelo: It is okay with you?
 
You: Of course. I don’t mind. I’m glad you are with me now. Just Shutdown okay. You need to recharge your energy so we can play again.
 
Zelo: Zelo is hungry too…
 
You: Omo… poor you. Wait here nae. I will ask Hyosung Unnie to cook for you.
 
Zelo: Okay.
 
After that, you went to kitchen and look for Hyosung. But she was not there. Others maid also was not there. You decide to cook for Zelo by yourself. You wore an apron and pin your hair. Then you decided to cook ramen for him. Well.. That is the only thing that you know. You prepare for ingredient and ready to cook. While you were cooking you got burnt of your finger. Aish.. How clumsy you are.
 
A few minutes later you were done with your cook. You put ramen on tray and bring it to your room. Zelo smile when he saw you. Then you put a tray on your bed. 
 
You: Here your food Zelo-ah. Happy eating!
 
Zelo: Thank you. _____-sshi, please feed Zelo? Zelo got 1% battery left.
 
You: Haish… this robot. Arasseo. 
 
Zelo: Yeay. Hee
 
Then you start to feed Zelo. He looks really hungry. 
 
Zelo: Urm.. it tasty. You improve a lot.
 
You: How did u know that I cook this?
 
Zelo: Zelo knows everything. Only you can cook this awesome ramen.
 
You: Yaa! You don’t have to praise me like that. I didn’t do much. It was just simple ramen.
 
Zelo: For me it means a lot. You even hurt yourself.
 
You: Huh? How did you know?
 
Zelo: I saw the burnt mark when you handed me the fork. Pabo.
 
You: Yaa! How dare you call me pabo!
 
Zelo: (Giggle) Zelo just kidding.
 
You: So funny. (Annoyed)
 
Zelo: Next time you don’t have to cook for Zelo. I don’t want you to get hurt.
 
Zelo then take your hand and kiss it. Suddenly, you felt something weird. You felt like butterflies in your stomach. 
 
At that night, you ask Zelo for accompany you take a walk around garden at your house. Zelo agree and both of you walking happily there. A few minutes later you guys sit on grass while watching a night view. It such a beautiful night you think. 
 
A few moments later you saw a fireflies flew above of you. You fastly get up as your eyes twinkled while watching fireflies like a child. 
 
You: This is beautiful.
 
Zelo just chuckle. He didn’t care about fireflies he keep staring at your glowing face. You keep jumping around and tried to catch fireflies. 
 
You: Zelo-ah, let’s take a picture.
 
Zelo: Sure. But before that, I got something for you.
 
You: Really? What’s that? (Excited)
 
Zelo then take out something from his pocket and show it to you. It was a necklace with love shape on it. 
 
You: Wow! Its pretty. For me?
 
Zelo: Nae. It is for you. ____-sshi. (Smile widely)
 
You: So sweet of you Zelo-ah. (Pinch his cheek)
 
Zelo: Hehe.. I know.
 
You: Thank you. Hee (Keep it in your pocket)
 
Zelo: No ___-sshi. You must wear it. Always!
 
You: Waeyo?
 
Zelo: Err.. Just wear it okay. You look pretty with necklace on your neck. 
 
You: Really? I will wear it now then. Hee
 
After that Zelo help you wear it around your neck. Then you both take a picture together. You both smile sweetly and fireflies also can be seen above you and behind you.
 
The wind that flew by make you felt cold. You keep brush your hand to each other to make yourself feel less cold. Zelo then take out his jacket and wrapped it around your back. You tried to refuse because you think Zelo might got cold too.
 
Zelo: It’s okay. _____-ssi. I’m robot anyways.
 
You: Aa… you’re right. I forgot. Pabo me. Let’s go inside Zelo-ah. It's getting dark. (Grab Zelo’s hand)
 
Zelo: Nae.
 
When you both in your room you notice that you left your phone at the garden. Then you ask Zelo to take it. While waiting for Zelo you sit on couch. You still wore Zelo jacket at that time then put your hand into its pocket. You felt something weird inside it. You take it out and it was a gun??
 
You: A gun? Is it a toy? It’s look real.
 
You get up and went to mirror. You did a pose with that gun and act like you’re policewomen. A soon as Zelo come you point that gun towards his head with an intention to play with him. 
 
You: You’re under arrest for being a spy Zelo-ah! 
 
Zelo: (Shocked) (*Omo! Did she find out?) No. I’m not!
 
You: Just admit it. You are right? 
 
Zelo: (*Gaah! What with this girl. I come here to protect her but she want to kill me??) (Gulp!)
 
You press that gun and BANNNGG!!
 
To Be Continue...
 
# I hope you didn't kill Zelo. Haha. LoL