Busted!

Robotically

 

 
You woke up from sleeps and take a peek at clock beside your bed. OMG! It’s 7.30AM!! You were late for school. Haish… jinjja. You look at your left and saw Zelo still shutdown on couch. You quickly get up from your bed and heading to washroom. When you went out you saw zelo was not there. You immediately get ready of yourself and walked out from your house. 
 
Since your father still in japan you need to go to school by taxi. You were waiting and keep waiting but there’s no taxi around. Why no taxi? T___T you were late!!
 
Suddenly you saw someone with motorbike stopped in front of you. He opens his helmet and you were shock for a moment then burst into laughter. It’s zelo? Where did he get that motorbike? Puahahaha
 
Zelo: ______-ssi, get up, you gonna late for school.
 
You: Huh? With this motorbike? Oh, peh liss! I’m not gonna ride this thing. Get off from my sight.
 
Zelo: (*This girl had a high taste huh? So demanding~) Get up or you get punish from your teacher for late for school. Zelo not really care actually… 
 
You: (*Omo! Otteokae? ) But Zelo-ah, we can use car. You can use my father’s car. 
 
Zelo: Zelo don’t have a license. (*Actually i dunno driving. Ah, i need to ask Yongguk hyung to teach me driving. This is not cool at all!!)
 
You: its okay then, I’ll wait for cab. You can go home now.
 
Zelo: Are you sure. Take a look at your watch sweetie…
 
You: (look at your watch) OMG! I got 5 minutes more. Otteokae? I’m gonna late for school. (Bite you fingernail)
 
Zelo: Stop bite your fingernail and get up now.
 
You don’t have another choice then you approach zelo. He give you helmet and help you use it. You get up on motorbike and put your hand on Zelo shirts.
 
Zelo: Hold it tight.
 
You: Huh? 
 
Zelo: Hold me tight baby.
 
Before you answer he already speed the ride. You were scare to death and quickly hug him tightly. You were afraid and didn’t dare to open your eyes. You promised yourself that it will be your last time riding a motorbike. 
 
Zelo: We’re here. Get off.
 
You: (Still hugged him) Shiryo. I’m scare.
 
Zelo: Scare of what? We’ve arrived at your school. 
 
You slowly open your eyes and saw you already in front of your school’s gate. It was so fast. Usually it takes you 20 minutes to arrive to your school. But now it’s seemed like 3 minutes only. It was so unbelievable!
 
You: (Get up from motorbike) Gomawo Zelo-ah. You are jjang. (Do thumbs up)
 
Zelo: (Chuckle) You better hurry. They’re going to close the school gate.
 
You: Okay. Annyeong Zelo-ah. (Waved your hand)
 
You quickly run and heading to school gate suddenly Zelo call out your name. You turn yourself and point at your watch sign as you were late. Zelo then show his halmet sign that you haven’t take out your halmet. You realize it and went to zelo again. Zelo take out your halmet and you give him a silly smile. He fix your messy hair. Zelo smile and show you his cute dimple suddenly you kiss his cheek. 
 
You: Thank you zelo-ah. (Run)
 
Zelo just smile with your cute action. 
 
Zelo: Silly girl…
 
As soon as you step to your school, the gate then gets closed. Phew… you were safe. Suddenly you felt lucky to have Zelo by your side. He’s useful robot. You remember your kiss just now then you chuckled. You were thinking that it’s no wrong kissing your own robot. He’s belong to you anyways. No one going to get angry. 
 
When you step into your classroom you were promised to yourself that you going to give a full attention in class. You going to prove to Zelo that you will get over 90 marks in all your test later. Fighting!! 
 
Your class already over for that day. You went to your house and notice that your father already home. He was having a phone conversation at that time. You wait for him until he done. You also notice that your lovely maid were also home. You were glad to see them. That’s mean you’re not suffering with zelo again. A few minutes later your father hung up the calls. You quickly give hug to him.
 
You: Appa!! You were home? I miss you so much!!
 
Jaesuk: Omo!! My cutie daughter. Appa miss you too. Did you behaving well?
 
You: Nae appa. Hehe
 
You take a look at your father face. He look unhappy. Both of you then sit on couch at living room.
 
You: Appa, wae? You looks unhappy? Did something happen?
 
Jaesuk: Nothing dear. Don’t worry okay.
 
You: Don’t lie to me Appa. I know you. Your face seemed like full with worries. 
 
Jaesuk: Hais… It’s such a long story. You do not need to know about this.
 
You: Appa, I’m your daughter. Your only daughter. I need to know. Is there any problem at office?
 
Jaesuk: You’re not ready for this dear. You still young. I don’t wants you involve in this matter. All you need to do is study. Remember that. You’re only my daughter so no one that will take company after me if not you. 
 
You: Nae. Appa. I will study hard and be a good daughter for you. 
 
Jaesuk : That’s my girl. (Kiss your cheek) 
 
You: Hehe so, please don’t do that face anymore. Please smile!
Jaesuk: (Smile) 
 
You: That’s my Appa. Hehe 
 
You tighten your hug and lean your head on his chest.
 
At that night, you were studying. Suddenly someone tap your shoulder. You turn your head and saw it was Zelo.
 
You: Mwoya?
 
Zelo: You were study?
 
You: You can’t see?
 
Zelo: I see..
 
You: So?
 
Zelo: Nothing. Just curious.
 
You: Don’t disturb me. 
 
Zelo: Okay. (Walked away and continue eting Cherry tomatoes)
 
You continue your study and put so much effort on it. You know that Zelo were surprise when he saw you were studying. Well… before this you kind of.. you know what I mean right? Ahaha lol
 
Zelo’s POV
 
Tonight is the night. This is my third attempt sneak out to Jaesuk room. Why I keep failed huh? I promised myself if I still fail do this silly easy job I will quit. I open the door. Luckily he was not in his room. I slowly walked to the his table and open a drawer. Ah,too many drawers. I better hurry! Where it is? I keep looking for it but it was not there. Suddenly I heard a voice.
 
Sunhwa: Are you looking for this Zelo-ah? (Holding the document)
 
Zelo: (Frozen)
 
Sunhwa: Huh, I know you are not a good person from the start. Who are you actually? Who sent you here? (Smirk)
 
Zelo: (Gulp) (*Busted! Damn!)