The Plan

Robotically

 

 
-Yongguk’s House-
 
Yongguk: He knew??
 
Zelo: Yes hyung and I’m sorry for that.
 
Yongguk: It’s okay junhong-ah.. Not your fault.
 
Zelo: Hyung, I….i want to ask you something.
 
Yongguk: Go ahead.
 
Zelo: Can I tell ____ the truth? 
 
Yongguk: Are you crazy? Of course not! 
 
Zelo: But.. aish~ I can’t stand lying anymore.
 
Yongguk: What else I can do..?
 
Zelo: Hyung, I got an idea!! 
 
-Your house- 
 
Zelo: _____-shi, why you look sad today?
 
You: Ah… nothing. Don’t disturb me. 
 
You still mad at Zelo but you couldn’t help it. You pretend like nothing happened. You want to know what game he is playing. And if can lie to you, you can do as well.
 
Zelo: Do you want Zelo entertain you?
 
You: You would?
 
Zelo: Of course. Zelo can do almost everything.
 
You: Oh really? Let see… can Zelo make me laugh? 
 
Zelo: Can I—what?
 
You: Make a Joke. A clean one. Since you’re latest robot and whatsoever you must’ve been programmed to do such thing right? 
 
You said with smirk on your face. Zelo turned away. He seemed to be engrossed with a nice joke. 
 
You: Are you done?
 
Zelo: Yes yes. Zelo is ready. Erm… what stick makes you happy? 
You knew the answer was joystick but it would be funny if you pretend that you not know. Since he claim himself as great robot duh… 
 
You: ouh… that’s a hard one… erm… wushu stick? 
 
Zelo: Nope!
 
You: Ice cream stick? Wait, ice cream stick ain’t making me happy. It makes me sad because it means that I already finished my ice cream. 
 
Zelo: You want me to tell you the answer?
 
You: Oh, please do Zelo-ah~
 
Zelo: It’s Joystick!! 
 
You: ……… (No expression) 
 
Zelo: Not funny?
 
You: Puahahahahahhaha! You got me Zelo-ah! It was Joystick? I’d never think of that. 
 
You said while putting a fake laughed. 
 
At that night Zelo have secret meeting with Jaesuk. 
 
Jaesuk: Come come Zelo-ah. Why you want to see me? Do you need anything?
 
Zelo: A--appa… can I tell you something?
 
Jaesuk: Sure…
 
Zelo: Erm… it’s about Bang Minsoo. Do you know him?
 
Jaesuk: Minsoo? Did you just say Bang Minsoo?
 
Zelo: Yes. You know him right?
 
Jaesuk: He was my old friend. My best friend actually. But he passed away 10 years ago. Why do you ask?
 
Zelo: He had sons named Bang Yongguk and Bang Jongup?
 
Jaesuk: So true… How did you know that?
 
Zelo: Err.. I can’t tell you but first I want you to meet him. And for your information, That Yongguk is the one who help ____ find evidence to you to sue Taejong once ago. 
 
Jaesuk: Really? I’ve been searching for Yongguk years ago but I couldn’t find him. Yes, sure I will meet him. 
 
Zelo: Thanks a lot Appa. 
 
Jaesuk: Yes.. You’re most welcome. Erm… Zelo-ah.. Can I ask you a favor?
 
Zelo: Sure!
 
Jaesuk whispering something to Zelo’s ear. By listening that, make Zelo’s lips curved into smile.
 
Zelo: No wonder she’s moody the whole day. 
 
You had no interest at all. You start to make things lazily. It was time to apply some make up. You used a small amount of bb cream. Your skin was already fine so you tap a bit to make you feel confident. You quickly swept a peachy pink blush over the apples of your cheek and apply a highlight to your nose. You put eyeliner and curl your eyelashes using mascara. Lastly you take pink lipstick and put a quick slick on your lips. You let your hair down and let it wave framing your face perfectly. Now, you’re ready. You looked at yourself in the mirror, admiring your outfit. A red dress went well with your dark hair and fair skin. You put your new black high heels and make it added more length to your legs. You looked and felt like supermodel. Done!
 
You: Here I come a lonely prom night! 
 
Tobecontinued...
 
lol i just knew Bang minsoo is C.A.P's teen top real name. What a coincidence? Bleh~