The Worst

Robotically

 

 
Zelo’s POV
 
I took a glance at ___ who was sleeping comfortably on her bad. It almost two months I pretend as her robot. I realize I felt something when I was with her. She has pure and innocence image and sometimes she act childish too.  But is there a space in her heart for me? Of course she do. I’m her cutie robot right?  Agh.. She might get heart attack if she know that I’m a human. Or will she get mad? Molla…
 
I choose to meet Ilhoon. I need to settle this matter as fast as I can. Gosh! Why do things keep getting worst?
 
I mumble some word to ____ before I go. 
 
Zelo: I’m sorry for hiding all these things from you. I’m not intending to. Really sorry ____-ah. Everything will come to the end. I will reveal myself to you when everything was fine. Just wait a little bit more okay? 
 
I give her a kiss on forehead before I go. I head out and take a taxi. When I arrived at Ilhoon place I pay for taxi’s fare and went out. I enter the house and saw Ilhoon with his man I guess. 
 
Ilhoon: Yohoo… look who do we have here? It’s Zelo the robot! Hahaha
 
Zelo: Shut up! Just tell me what do you want?
 
Ilhoon: easy boy… don’t act like you are a good boy. We’re on same team right?
 
Zelo: Same team?
 
Ilhoon: Well, you pretend to be robot because of Jaesuk’s wealthy right? We’re same then.
 
Zelo: It’s wrong. It’s not my real intention. I’m-…
 
Ilhoon: What? You what? Tell me!
 
What should I say? I can’t tell him that I’m a spy then my boss told me that I aimed a wrong target. And the worse is the real target is Ilhoon’s father. Should I say that? Hell no! 
 
Zelo: Whatever I do it’s none of your business!
 
Ilhoon: Well.. Mind to tell me what is your real intention?
 
Zelo: Of course not!
 
Ilhoon: Come on Zelo-ah! Why so serious?
 
Zelo: I’m getting sick! Just tell me what you want. Then, never interrupt my life and ___’s life anymore. 
 
Ilhoon: What the…… hell! Don’t try to a hero. You and I just same.  We’re both only wants Jaesuk’s wealthy. 
 
Zelo: I told you I’m not! (Death stare)
 
Ilhoon startled as I raise my voice. Why he can’t understand that I’m not same as him. He giggles a bit to cover his shock. 
 
Ilhoon: Okay okay. Back to the topic. I will keep your secret if you willing to do this for me. Well.. It’s not hard though. 
 
Zelo: Just tell me! 
 
Ilhoon: I will give you two options. First option, you help me get Jaesuk’s property. Or in other words we work together to get his money. 
 
Zelo: I told you I don’t give a damn about his money!
 
Ilhoon: Fine then! You can choose second option. 
 
Zelo: What is that?
 
Ilhoon: Make _____ love me again. Easy right? (Smirk)
 
What? Make ____love this bastard again? I’m not going to let this happened! I might sound selfish but ____ don’t deserve a guy like Ilhoon. I admit that I’m not a good person to ____ but at least I can make her happy with another person. As long as not ilhoon. 
 
Ilhoon: So, what is your choice?
  
Zelo: First option. 
 
Ilhoon: I knew it. Good choice dude! 
 
No! It was damn not a good choice. You make me choose that option. Darn it!  
 
# END OF POV
 
You heard someone murmuring when you were asleep. When you was fully awake, you heard Zelo saying something throughout the night. He sounded weird. You did not open your eyes and continue to listen. What is going on?  Zelo hiding something from you? Not intending to? He will reveal himself when everything was fine? What the hack? 
 
You felt curious. You need to find out what exactly happening. Without Zelo notice, you secretly follow him. You take a cab after Zelo. You tell the driver to tail him but not too closely, afraid that he might notice you. When Zelo’s cab stop you told the driver to stop too. You look around the place. It’s look familiar. It was Ilhoon’s second house. Why Zelo meet Ilhoon? You confused. Something was not right you thought. 
 
You cannot let them notice you. You sneaked around and found a window. You observed from outside. Peeping through. There, you saw Zelo and Ilhoon were having conversation. 
 
You heard them all. Zelo was not a robot? Why he pretend to be your robot? Without you realized tears start forming inside your eyes. You felt betrayed. It felt damn hurt. It hurt more than Nana and Lizzy did to you. You take your step and walked out of there.
 
To be continue... 
 
p/s: Hello~ i'm back! Haha herm.. i can smell the ending of this story. Find out what will happen soon. :)