Meet Yongguk

Robotically

 

 
 
The next day, Zelo bring you meet Yongguk. Just listen to his name make you scared. You have no idea how he looks like. Hopefully he is a good person. After a short journey you both now in front of big house. 
 
Zelo then grab your hand and ask you to enter the house. You pulled back your hand and just stand still.
 
Zelo: Waeyo? 
 
You: Err… I’m scared..
 
Zelo: Why? This is not haunted house. Pallie come in.
 
You nodded your head and follow Zelo steps. When you both at living room Zelo ask you to sit on couch and you obeyed his words. He then left you there and went somewhere. He move freely like it was his house. You wonder whether Zelo bring you to the right place since no one in that house at that time. You look around the house it looks clean and tidy. That yongguk must be neat person you thought.
 
A few minutes later Zelo come with a man beside him. You quickly stand up and bow. You bet he was Yongguk. He smile and you smile back at him. They both approached you and sit on couch in front of you.
 
Zelo: Yongguk hyung this is ______. ______-shi, this is yongguk that I told you.
 
Yongguk: Hi there. Nice to meet you.
 
You: Hi too. Nice to meet you too Yongguk-shi. 
 
Yongguk: Oh, no need to be formal. Just call me Yongguk Oppa. That’s better.
 
You: (Nod) Nae. Yongguk Oppa. 
 
After that you saw Yongguk whisper something to Zelo’s ear. You wonder what they both whispering about but you just sit still and watching them. 
 
Yongguk: (Whisper to Zelo’s ear) Yaa! Are you sure she will not find out our secret?
 
Zelo: (Whisper back to Yongguk’s ear) Don’t worry hyung. She kinda…………………. Dump. She won’t suspect anything. 
 
Yongguk: (Whisper again) If this mission failed I will kill you!!!
 
You: (Fake cough) Uhuk-uhuk!
 
Both of them look at you and grinned. 
 
Yongguk: Sorry… Oh, ya. I prepare lunch for us. Let’s eat…
 
Zelo: Really hyung? Wah.. I would love too. Let’s go _____-shi.
 
Zelo grab your hand and headed to kitchen. There, you can see a very neatly arranged table. Three of you sit and ready to eat. 
 
Yongguk: Two scoops or more?
 
You: Two is fine. 
 
You said while blushing. You are not used to eat at stranger house before.
 
Zelo: Zelo want three scoops of rice. Hee
 
As you started to enjoy your meal, you were surprised when Zelo suddenly snatched a piece of fried chicken that you were about to grab.
 
You: Wae? I was about to eat that!
 
Zelo: Sorry _____-shi. I think you need to diet more.
 
You: What the… Yaa! I’m fine with my body. Do you think that I look fat?
 
Yongguk: No one really cares. Here, I’ll give you mine.
 
Yongguk then give you his share and you once again blush.
 
You: Thanks Yongguk Oppa. Sorry for my robot too. He seems rude.
 
Yongguk: It’s okay. I’m the one who should say sorry because I’m his creator. If only he beside me I will smack his head. (Glance at Zelo)
 
You: Hahaha… Chill Opaa. He’s only robot.
 
Yongguk: Yeah~ He is mean ROBOT. 
 
Zelo: Omo! It’s so delisush asdfghkl
 
You: Zelo-ya, stop talking when your mouth is full.
 
Zelo: (ignore you)
 
You just laughing and continue your meal.
 
You: Zelo-ya, eat the tomatoes~
 
Zelo: _____-shi, eat some veggies too. Stop saying that you’re a carnivore. Even robots eat veggies. Shame on you.
 
You grunted at Zelo and started to eat. Zelo eats his meal like a kid. You give him a death stare but he ignore you. Zelo giggled and took a big scoop of tomato soup. Sometimes you feel like you’re his mom, but there’s this feeling deep in your heart that kept on telling that Zelo is very special to you.
 
Yongguk just glared at you and continued his meal.
 
To Be Continue....