Z.E.L.O

Robotically

 

 
 
When the lunch ended three of you went back to living room and sit there.
 
You: So, Yongguk Oppa. I bet Zelo already told you the reason why we are here.
 
Yongguk: Ah, nae. I know. Just leave it to us. 
 
You: But… erm… eh, em…em...
 
Yongguk: What’s wrong?
 
You: Ah, nothing
 
Yongguk: I know it’s hard for you to believe a person that you just meet. 
 
You: An.. Aniyo.. it’s not like that. What I try to say is. Why you want to help me? 
 
Yongguk: Err. Because… I (Look at Zelo)
 
Zelo: Because Yongguk hyung is kindhearted person. He…
 
Yongguk: (Cut Zelo words) I actually know your father.
 
You: You know my father?
 
Yongguk: Yes. That is why I want to help him.
 
You: Owh.. I get it now. Hahaha. (Laugh for no reason)
 
Yongguk: (*What’s wrong with her?) Ah, nae. You seem happy.
 
At that moment you saw a boy enter the house. He do not even look at you and walk straight to his room.
 
Yongguk: That is Jongup my little brother.
 
You: Owh… What’s wrong with him?
 
Yongguk: Er.. I don’t know. Maybe he had a bad day.
 
You: Really? Pity him.
 
You look at Yongguk. It’s time for you to back to your home. After saying a goodbye you and Zelo left the house.
 
2 days had passed. Zelo and Yongguk successfully do their mission together. After gather a proof you hand it to your father's lawyer. And soon after that Jung Cooperation Company had been sued for using a fake account. 
 
Your father also will be discharge from hospital. You and Zelo went there to take him home. 
 
You: Appa~ I miss you. 
 
Jaesuk: miss you too dear. Where is Zelo? (Hug you)
 
You: (Push him softly and pouts) Appa, it is me or Zelo your daughter? You don’t even ask how my life was. All you think is Zelo only? (Sulk)
 
Jaesuk: Omo… What use to ask? You look fine. 
 
You: Ah, jinjja. Fine then! 
 
Jaesuk: So where is Zelo?
 
You: He will be here soon. 
 
Jaesuk: Yeay! 
 
A few minutes later Zelo enter the room. Jaesuk’s moods immediately brighten up when he see Zelo. You mentally scream in your mind. You own father seems like didn’t show his interest on you anymore. 
 
Jaesuk: Zelo-ah, you look thin. Did you eat well?
 
Zelo: I’m fine Appa. I eat a lot. Don’t worry. 
 
You: (*Pabo. How can robot become thin?)
 
Jaesuk: Let’s go home. I really hate staying here. Let’s go Zelo-ah. (Walk with Zelo and left you behind)
 
You: Appa! Did you forget about me?
 
Jaesuk: (turn his head) who are you??
 
You: APPA!!! YOU’RE SO MEAN!! 
 
Jaesuk: Just kidding. Come here my sweetie.
 
You approach him and he put his hand around your shoulder while the other hand was on Zelo’s shoulder. After that three of you went home happily.
 
At that night you and Zelo were playing pillow fight at your room. When you both get tired you ask Zelo to stop. You laid down on your bed follow by Zelo.
 
You: That was fun but….. tiring (gasp)
 
Zelo: Ah… you didn’t let me hit you and you hit me for real. That you called fun? 
 
You: Aigoo.. What to fuss about? You’re robot right? You won’t get hurt. 
 
Zelo: I'm tired....
 
You: Zelo-ah.. i wanna thanks to you. You help me a lot. You even become Zely to help my father.. I'm glad to have you as my robot. 
 
Zelo seems like did not hear what you have said. He keep fanned himself with his hand. Maybe because he felt hot. You found it was cute and you kiss his cheek a many times and over and over again.
 
Zelo: Yaaa! What are you doing? Zelo can’t breathe!
 
You: I can’t help it. You’re so cute!
 
Zelo: Yaa! Get off! 
 
You: (Get off and giggle)
 
After that your phone was ringing. You take a look and it was yongguk. Then, you pick up the phone.
 
You: Yongguk Oppa! Wae?
 
Yongguk: Is Zelo there?
 
You: Nae. He is with me. Do you want to talk to him?
 
Yongguk: If you don’t mind.. I want to.
 
You: Haha… Arrasseo. Wait a minute nae?
 
You: Zelo-ah. Here, Yonggguk Oppa wanna talk to you. (Hand him your phone)
 
Zelo (take it) Nae Hyung?
 
Yongguk: Zelo-ah. I got something to tell you. 
 
Zelo: What is that?
 
Yongguk: I think…. Erm… how to say this. Ehem, about the mission that I give to you. I think we aim the wrong target.
 
Zelo: What do you mean?
 
Yongguk: It supposed to be Taejung’s house from the start not Jaesuk’s house.
 
Zelo: Really hyung? What I need to do right now?
 
Yongguk: Leave that house.
 
Zelo: What???
 
To Be Continue....