Mission Incomplete

Robotically

 

 
 
Zelo: Yah! Wake up!
 
You: Ermmm… (Ignore him and sleeps)
 
Zelo: Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Pallie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
You: (Open your eyes) Mwoya Zelo-ah? Today is weekend. I wanna sleeps. Don’t disturb me. (Pull your blanket)
 
Zelo: I said wake up! You won’t listen to me huh? (pull your blanket)
 
You: I’m still sleepy. 
 
Zelo: Zelo wanna play with you.
 
You: Play what? 
 
Zelo: like yesterday. Zelo wanna makeup you. 
 
You: Aaa.. we play later nae? Let me sleeps a little bit more.
 
Zelo: ANDWE! YOU MUST WAKE UP NOW!!
 
You: What’s wrong with you today Zelo-ah?
 
Zelo: 1 virus detected!
 
You: VIRUS?? (Shocked)
 
Zelo: Zelo was affected with virus. If you disobey what zelo say. Zelo will get mad.
 
You: Omo! Jinjja? What should I do now?
 
Zelo: wake up and play with Zelo.
 
You: Arrasseo… (Get up from your bed)
 
You just follow what Zelo say because you don’t want argue with him. You sit on chair and let Zeelo make up your face. Well.. you still sleepy at that time then you just let him “make up” your face.
 
30 minutes later…
 
Zelo: Done!
 
You: (Come to reality) Huh? Done already?
 
Zelo : Yes… (Happy face)
 
You quickly check out your face on mirror.” Is this me??” this question keep playing in your mind. 
 
You: Why my face looks like McDonald Zelo-yah?? (Get mad)
 
Zelo: Are you mad?
 
You: Hm..nop there’s no use I mad at you. You are robot anyways. What should I expect from you?
 
Zelo: (*Yes. I’m robot. Heheh) Waeyo? It’s cute. Zelo like McDonald.
 
You: I like McD too. But you no need make my face like him. 
 
Zelo: Zelo mianhae…
 
You: Emm, gwencanayo.
Zelo: Zelo wanna take picture with you.
 
You: Okay. (Take your phone and take selca with him)
 
You: (Look at your picture) Omo… I looks like a clown. Hahaha (Laughing at yourself)
 
Zelo: (*Yes… you are. Hahaha) Anii.. you’re cute.
 
You: Jinjja?
 
Zelo: Nae.. Zelo never lying. (*  haha) 
 
You: Meh~ 
 
After “play” with Zelo you walked to your bed and want to sleeps again.
 
Zelo : Are you going to sleep? again?
 
You: Yes.. I’m done playing with you right? (Laying and close your eyes)
 
Zelo: Zelo is hungry. Cook for Zelo.
 
You: Why me? Go ask Sunhwa unnie.
 
Zelo : Sunhwa noona opseoyo.
 
You: Zinger unnie?
 
Zelo: Opseoyo
 
You: Hyosung Unnie?
 
Zelo: Opseoyo~
 
You: Don’t tell me Jieun unnie also opseoyo
 
Zelo: opseoyo! Opseoyo!
 
You: Heish… where did they going?
 
Zelo: Mollayo.
 
You: just wait for Appa. I will tell him later.
Zelo: your Appa weren’t home. He left this note for you. (Give that note)
 
You: (Take and read it)
 
To: my cutie daughter 
Appa need to go to japan for a few days. Don’t be naughty okay. Take care my dear.
 
From: Your handsome Appa 
 
You: So, just both of use left. What should we do?
 
Zelo: Cook for Zelo. Hee
 
You: Ah, shiryeo… I’m lazy.
 
Zelo: (Pull your hand) Palliee!!!
 
You: No way!
 
Zelo: 2 virus detected! 
 
You: Omo! Arasseo. I will go now. 
 
Zelo: Yeay!
 
You: I wanna take a bath first. Wait okay.
 
Zelo: Nae..
 
You: Zelo-ah, do you wanna take a bath with me?
 
Zelo: (Shock+blush) Huh?
 
You: Haha. Just kidding. Robots don’t need to take a shower. Pabo me.
 
Zelo: (*Argh… why I dun say yes?) Hurm.. nae. T^T
 
After take a bath you went to kitchen. This is first time you cook and you don’t know what should you cook. You tried to cook egg rolled but it end up with burn egg rolled.
 
Zelo: Are you done?
 
You: (Startled) Ah, you startle me Zelo-ah.. Erm.. it’s not done yet. I don’t know cook.
 
Zelo: You don’t know?
 
You: I never cook actually. Hee (Silly smile)
 
Zelo: Let zelo help you.
 
You: You know how to cook?
 
Zelo: A bit.
 
You: Wah… you’re genius robot (Amazed) 
 
Zelo: Yes I am.. (Proud)
 
You: So, what should we cook today?
 
Zelo: First of all, we must protect ourselves.
 
You: (Take a pot’s lid and hide your face) Like this?
 
Zelo : (Contain his laugh) No. It’s like this. 
 
Zelo then wear you an apron and tied it around your waist. At that time Zelo was so close to you. You even can feels his breath. (Damn! Did zelo got breath? haha lol)
 
Zelo: Done! Ah, one more thing. Remember to keep yourself clean and tidy when you cook. 
 
Zelo take a hairpin and pin your hair. And one more time his face was close to you. You can feel your heart beat fast. Because you felt nervous you bite your fingernails.
 
Zelo: And don’t bite fingernail.
 
You: Arrayo. (Take out your hand)
 
Zelo then start to give you an instruction. He just sit on chair and ask you to do everything. You just follow what he said obediently.
 
Zelo: Take a pot. Pour 2 cups of water and heat the pot.
 
You: (Do what he said)
 
Zelo: When water is bubbling, add the ramen.
 
You: (Do what he said)
 
Zelo: Put ramen flavor and stir it well.
 
You: (Just do it)
 
Zelo : Wait for 3 minutes and sit here.
 
You walked towards zelo and sit opposite him. Zelo looked at you. You were sweating at that time. Zelo take a tissue and wipe your sweat on your forehead. You look at Zelo and he looks at you too. You felt something strange inside your heart that time. 
 
You: Thank you zelo-ah. You’re so kind.
 
Zelo: Hm.. cheonmaneyo.
 
You: If you were human there’s must be tons of girls falling for you.
 
Zelo : (Laughed) Oh, really? Including you?
 
You: Maybe. Haha
 
3 minutes passed you put ramen in a bowl and give to Zelo. Zelo then eat the ramen and you just keep watching him. Suddenly your stomach make a sound. 
 
Zelo: oh, what that sound?
 
You: huh? Molla.. 
 
Zelo : (Keep eating)
 
You: Zelo-ah, it is taste good?
 
Zelo: erm.. so so
 
Once again your stomach makes a sound.
 
Zelo: huh? That sounds again?
 
You: It comes from my stomach. Hee 
 
Zelo; Are you hungry? Do you want some? 
 
You: it is okay with you? (Silly smile)
 
Zelo: Here (Lift up his chopstick and feed you)
 
You: (Open your mouth and eat) Erm.. Yummy. I wonder who cook this ramen. heheh
 
Zelo: (Rolled his eyes)
 
Its night already and you were sleeping at that time. Suddenly you woke up when you heard a sound of lightning and thunder. It was raining heavily outside and the sounds of thunder really make you scare and you can’t sleep. 
 
Usually Jieun will accompany you sleeps and hugged you when this situation happened. You were about to call Jieun name at that time then you cancel it when you remember Jieun and others maid were not in home. Then, you call out Zelo name.
 
You: Zelo-ah…! Where are you?
 
You keep calling Zelo name for a few time but he still not show up. You call his name again.
 
You: Zeloooooooooooo-ah..! Eodiya?
 
Zelo : (Run to your room) Zelo is here.
 
You: Zelo-ah.. I’m scared. Can you stay with me tonight? 
 
Zelo: Okay. (Sit on couch)
 
You: Can you lying beside me?
 
Zelo: Huh? 
 
You: I can’t sleep.
 
Zelo: Ah, nae… (Walked to your bed and lying beside you)
 
You: Can I hug you?
 
Zelo: Err… nae.
 
You: (Hugged him) Thank you Zelo-ah.
 
You felt less scared after hugging Zelo. His body was warm and that make you felt comfortable. After a while you fall asleep again.
 
Zelo’s POV
 
Today I wanna take revenge on _____. Muahaha. After Jaesuk left i tell to Sunhwa, jieun, hyosung and zinger that Jaesuk give them break. Those girl looks very happy at that time as they sing YoHoo song happily. After they left i continue with what i planned. But why it’s not going well as I planned? lol Firstly, I make up ___ face. I make her looks like McDonald mascot. Haha. It’s weird why she did not angry at me and the most weird is she still looks cute. haha
 
Then, I ask her to cook for me. Erm.. it still didn’t work. I help her cooking instead. Pabo me. She said she never cooking but why her ramen was soo good. I can’t stop eating her ramen at that time. Haha i think she can be a good cooker.
 
At that night I wanna do my mission. Yongguk Hyung ask me to go to Jaesuk room and find for document. The document that “Bang Minsoo” written on it. I sneak out to Jaesuk room and find it. There’s a lot of document inside it and its takes time for me to find it. 
 
Suddenly I heard ____ call my name. Ah, why did she call me? I thought she sleeps already. I quickly left Jaesuk room and went to her room. 
 
She asked me to sleeps with her? For real? I don’t know how to describe my feeling at that time. It’s my first time sleeps with girl. Oh, I mean hugging a girl. She looks really scare as she hugged me very tight. She hugged me likes she didn’t want to let me go. I look at her face while she was sleeping. 
 
She looks pretty. I mean she’s pretty without all those fake make-up. I like her bare face. Damn! What I’m talking about? No no. I can’t fall in love with this girl. I must concentrate to my job I don’t want disappoint Yongguk hyung.
 
I try to get up from her bed but she suddenly she hugging me. It’s tighten then before. How I’m gonna do my mission if she still hug me? Haish… Did she really scare? Pity her.
 
I will stay with her then. Mianhae hyung. I will do my mission tomorrow nae? Zelo shutdown….