Ilhoon Is Back!

Robotically

 

 
You were watching television at living room suddenly your phone rang sign as you receive a SMS.
 
From: Prince Ilhoon  <3
 
Hey! Princess
I’m back. Let’s meet tonight at usual place. 
I miss u so much princess _____. 
 
After reading that message you were jumping on couch. You were excited!! Your boyfriend ilhoon were back! Ohmagod! You missed him so much. Ilhoon was study at US a few months ago and he promised you that he will back when he in semester breaks. You keep bouncing and jumping on couch and Zelo just watching you with “What the hell” face. 
 
Zelo: Wae?
 
You: You don’t know?
 
Zelo: Know what? (*if I know I won’t ask you. Lol) 
 
You: Ilhoon is back!!!! Kyaa~
 
Zelo: Who is Ilhoon?
 
You: my boyfriend.
 
Zelo: Owh… (*this kid got a boyfriend? I can’t believe that)
 
You: Wae? You can’t believe I got a boyfriend? Huh?
 
Zelo: Ah.. ani.. Of course Zelo believe you.
 
You: Hehe.. good. I’m going to meet him tonight.
 
Zelo : Nae… (*Whatever…) (Jealous)
 
At that night you get ready to meet Ilhoon. You dress up nicely and put simple make up. When you about to go there Zelo approach you. 
 
Zelo: Let’s go.
 
You: Let’s go? (*oh, did Zelo think that im going to bring him? Ani…Zelo-ah)
 
Zelo: What are you waiting for? Let’s go.
 
You: Zelo-ah, can you please help me?
 
Zelo: Anything…
 
You: Can you get my purse in my room?
 
Zelo: Okay! (Run to your room)
 
After Zelo left you quickly went out from your house. You were lied to zelo. Hehe. You take a cab and go to B2B club where you and ilhoon used to go.
 
You: (*Mianhae Zelo-ah… I want to meet my boyfriend not my friend. I will bring you next time… Mian hee)
 
A few minutes later you arrived at B2B club. You find for ilhoon and suddenly someone grab your hand. It was dark and you can’t see his face. He suddenly kissed your lips. You try to push him but he hold your waist tightly. 
 
Ilhoon: (Break the kiss) Princess-ah, it’s me. Jung Ilhoon.
 
You: Ilhoon Oppa! It’s you? I miss you… (Hugged him)
 
Ilhoon: I miss you too dear. I miss you so much. (Hug you tightly)
 
You: Oppa.. i…… can’t…. breathe… 
 
Ilhoon: (Break the hug) oh, mianhae.. Princess-ah, are you okay?
 
You: Nae… I’m okay. 
 
Ilhoon: Glad to see you again.. I miss you like crazy. 
 
You: Ahahaha… Jinjja? Nado Oppa. 
 
Ilhoon: Let’s have a seat first.
 
You: Nae.
 
Both of you then find an empty seat and sit. After that you guys continue talking.
 
Ilhoon: Princess-ah, did your Appa know you meet me?
 
You: No, Appa went to Japan. That’s why I can meet you. hee Oppa, how long is your break?
 
Ilhoon: Erm… maybe forever.
 
You: Forever? What’s that mean? Are you kicked from your university?
 
Ilhoon: Haish! There’s no such thing. My father asks me to continue my study here. He wants me to take over his company soon. Besides, I think I can’t be far from my princess. (Wink)
 
You: Is that so? Yeay! I’m so happy. That’s mean I can meet you often oppa Hehe
 
Ilhoon: Of course. We can meet every day if you want to. (Peck you lips)
 
You: Don’t do that Oppa. It’s open here.
 
Ilhoon: Hehe Arasseo.
 
Both of you then continue chatting and enjoy the moment together. Without you realized it’s already late of night. Ilhoon then sent you home by his car. 
 
Ilhoon: Good night dear… Sleep well. (Kiss your forehead)
 
You: Nae Oppa. Till we meet again. Bye (Kiss his check)
 
You went out from his car and waved your hand. Ilhoon smile and drove his car away. After that, you walked to your room happily. You were shocked when you switch on the light and see Zelo was standing in front of your room. He looks scary.
 
You: (Touch your chest) Ah, Zelo-ah you scared me! What are you doing in the dark?
 
Zelo: Zelo was waiting for you. Why did you leave Zelo? (Pouts) (Sulking)
 
You: Aaa.. Mianhae Zelo-ah. I was in rush. I forgot about you. (lying)
 
Zelo: How could you…. (Heading to couch and laid there)
 
You: Are mad zelo-ah?
 
Zelo: No.. (Close his eyes)
 
You: Eyy… geotjimar.
 
Zelo: Zelo never lying.
 
You: Fine then. 
 
Zelo: (Silent)
 
You: Zelo-ah… I know you were mad at me. I’m so sorry. I will bring you next time okay?
 
Zelo: (Silent)
 
You: Are you shutdown already?
 
Zelo: (Stilll silent) 
 
You: Hmm.. I guess so. (Walked to your bed and sleeps)
 
Zelo’s POV 
 
_____ left the house without me? What the heck? What if something bad happened to her? Aish.. just let her be. She went to meet her boyfriend anyways. Why should I care.. ? But… why my hurts felts hurt?
 
While ____ left. I went to Yongguk house. I saw Uppie watching Pikachu. Haish… this upie… He really don’t have other good things to do? 
 
Zelo: Uppie-ah… Stop wathing Pikachu. Find a job or what..
 
Jongup: I found one. (Keep his eyes on TV)
 
Zelo: Really? That’s great. Uppie-ah, Where’s Yongguk hyung?
 
Jongup: Molla~
 
Zelo: Haish… You are useless.
 
I went to yongguk hyung and saw he was there.
 
Zelo: What are you doing hyung?
 
Yongguk: You’re here? Erm.. nothing actually. Ah, I got something to tell you. Have a seat.
 
Zelo : (Sits) Mwo?
 
Yongguk: Here (Give something to Zelo)
 
Zelo: (take a look and it’s was a picture) What’s this hyung? Who is he?
 
Yongguk: That’s guy is Jung ilhoon. He was heir of Jung Cooperation.
 
Zelo: Ilhoon? _____’s boyfriend?
 
Yongguk: You know about him? 
 
Zelo: Nae…Not much actually. ______ told me that she going to meet him.
 
Yongguk: So, he’s in korea now? Zelo-ah, I want you to observe about this guy.
 
Zelo: Why? Does he have something to do with my mission?
 
Yongguk: I can’t tell exactly. But… just do it okay. 
 
Zelo: what else you know about him hyung? 
 
Yongguk: Well… if you can see. He’s good looking and rich too. He’s actually playboy.
 
Zelo: Playboy? But he dates _____.
 
Yongguk: Ahaha.. Just let them be Junhong-ah. I want you to focus to your mission, If there any suspicious about this guy you better tell me as fast as you can. Okay?
 
Zelo: Nae… I understand hyung
 
After that I went home. I wish _____ wasn’t home at that time. I sneak out to ____ room and suddenly someone open the light. It was _____. She looks shock so do i. Haha
 
Then I pretend sulking to her. Actually it was real. Eh, just pretend. Ermm nope! I think it’s real. Ah, why I can’t hide my feeling. I pretend to shutdown then she left me. 
 
After a while I went to Jaesuk room again. I hope I can make it this time. As I walked towards his room I do saw someone wearing all black went out from jaesuk room. Omo! Who’s that? He was wearing a mask and he looks shock whe he saw me as his eyes was wide open at that time. I quickly chase him but he was nowhere to be found. I wonder who is he? Did Yongguk hyung hire another spy? But why he didn't tell me? And that’s eyes…. That eyes looks familiar.