Foundation & Blue Hair

Robotically

 

Zelo’s POV
I’m starving to death here. I need a FOOD! I went to kitchen and see no one was there. I opened a fridge and saw a lot of cherry tomatoes. My eyes were sparking! I take all the cherry tomatoes and eat it alone at ____’s room. Hehe. Cherry tomatoes Naekoya!
 
Now I’m full. I walked around ____’s room. Her room kinda big. I open her wardrobe and close it back. Then, I go to her dressing table and see my face on mirror. Damn it! I got dark circle around my eyes. What should I do now? Think.. think… Ah, is there one thing that women use to cover this thing right? What that’s thing? 
 
Zelo: (Take a foundation) It is this thing? Erm I guess so. (Put a bit of foundation and apply around his eyes area)
 
Wow, this thing is magic. My dark circles are now disappear! Haha. I heard a voice. Did ____ are home already? I better go out of her room now.
 
# End of POV
 
After talking with Zelo at living room you went to your room and take a bath. After that you sit on chair at dressing table. You look around a table and you notice that the arrangement of your cosmetic product was changed. You look one by one and oh, it was your foundation was changed to other place. You wonder who was changing it then you called out Zelo name.
 
You: Zelo-ah!!! (Shout)
 
Zelo: (Walked to your room) zelo is here.
 
You: Do you know who play with my cosmetic huh?
 
Zelo: (*Oh, no! Did she find out?) (Gulp!) I don’t know.
 
You: Really?
 
Zelo: Yes. 
 
You: It’s not you right?
Zelo: No. Robots never lying. (Blinking a few times)
 
You: Come here.
 
Zelo: (approach you) 
 
You: Sit
 
Zelo: (Sit) (nervous)
 
You: Hm… Shall we play now?
 
Zelo: Play what?
 
You: Just leave it to me. (Evil smirk)
 
After that you start your game. You take out foundation and apply to Zelo's face.
 
Zelo: What are you doing?
 
You; Shhh… shut up!
 
You continue with what you were doing. Hehe. You wanna make Zelo turn to girl. Because Zelo’s skin already white you just put a less powder. Then, you take pink eye shadow and put it on Zelo’s eye lid. After that, you draw Zelo’s bottom lashes using eyeliner (*oh, eyeliner. Suddenly I remember about baekhyun. lol) Done with eyeliner you take mascara and curl zelo’s eyelashes.
 
Zelo: (moving)
 
You: Yaa! Sit still. 
 
Zelo: Zelo not comfortable. 
 
You: Just bare a little bit more. It’s almost done. I’m gonna make you pretty Zelo-ah.
 
Zelo: (*Arghh.. what this girl doing with my face??)
 
You: (Take blusher) Zelo Smile.
 
Zelo: (Awkward smile)
 
You: Good boy. (Brush the blusher on Zelo’s cheekbone)
 
Zelo: (Pouts)
 
You: (Take a pink lipstick)
 
Zelo; No!!.. I don’t want that thing. (Stand up)
 
You: This is last. I promise. (Push him to sit)
 
Zelo: (Sit + Almost crying)
 
You: (Swipe pink lipstick on Zelo’s lips) Done! Hee Omo! Kyeopta~
 
Zelo: (look his face on mirror) (*Gosh! I look like a girl)
 
You move to your closet and take your pink gown. 
 
You: Zelo wear this. (Give that gown to him)
 
Zelo: Ah, shiryeo….
 
You: Zelo… please…. My cutie robot.
 
Zelo: No.
 
You: Or you want me undress you? Hehe
 
Zelo: No. no. I will do it myself. (Take a gown and went to bathroom) 
 
You : kekeke
 
Zelo then changed his clothes in a bathroom. 
 
Zelo: (Talked to himself) Argh… this is unbearable. This girl so mean. If I know this would happened I will never accept this mission. When youngguk hyung want give me my mission huh? I’m dying here, T.T
 
You: (Shout) Zelo-ah… Are you done?
 
Zelo: wait a minute. 
 
A few minutes later zelo went out from bathroom. He’s so damn pretty. He really looks like a girl. You were amazed with zelo’s beauties for a moment. He looks like a Barbie doll. lol
 
You: Whoa~ Daebak… you really looks like girl Zelo-ah.. whehee
 
Zelo: Please remove this outfit and this make up. Zelo is uncomfortable. (Pouts)
 
You: I wanna take picture with you. Wait okay. (Take your iphone)
 
You put your hand around Zelo’s shoulder and take selca with him. You ask Zelo to smile then he gives an awkward smile. It’s still cute anyways. Haha
 
Zelo: Are you done? 
 
You: Nae… hehe. Zelo-ah, do you wanna know something?
 
Zelo: what?
 
You: I really lonely. I don’t have any friends. I got a friend but they just using me. Me so sad. 
 
Zelo: Really? 
 
You: Yes… Luckily I got you. I can play with you and I’m not lonely anymore. Thank you Zelo-ah. (Hugged him)
 
Zelo: Nae…No worries. Zelo is here now. (Pats your back) (*This girl so pathetic)
 
You: Zelo-ah, let’s go shopping! (Excited)
 
Zelo: Now?
 
You: Yes!
 
Zelo: Do I need to wear this clothes?
 
You: Hahaha.. No. Go changed it.
 
Zelo then quickly run to washroom and changed his clothes. You just laughed with Zelo action. After that both of you went to shopping mall together. You buy zelo new clothes and so on. Then, you went to saloon. The owner for that saloon is Eun hye and she know you well since you were regular customer there.
 
Eun hye: Long time no see ____-ah.
 
You: Nae unnie. Glad to see you again.
 
Eun hye: (Saw Zelo) Omo! Who’s that? Your namja chingu?
 
You: Ani Unnie. He’s my robot.
 
Eun hye: Your robot?? Seriously?
 
You: Nae.. Unnie, can you dye his hair?
 
Eun hye: Of course I can. This is my job. What color?
 
You: (Whispering to Eun hye’s ear) Blue!
 
Eun hye: Okay. Just leave it to me. (Smile)
 
You: (Smile too) Zelo come here.
 
Zelo: (approach you) Zelo is here.
 
You: This is Eun hye Unnie. She will do your hairstyle. It is okay with you?
 
Zelo: (*what? My hair? Seriously? Ah this girl is sooooooo… hm. It’s too late for regret) Okay! Instruction received. (unwilling) 
 
Eun hye then start to dye Zelo’s hair. While waiting for Zelo you walked around shopping mall and but some stuff. Half an hour later you went to saloon again. You saw Zelo was waiting for you there and he was pouting at that time. So cute. Zelo’s hair is blue now.
 
You: (approach him) Nice hair. (Smirk)
 
Zelo: Don’t talk to me (Pouts)
 
You: Why? You didn’t like it? It suits you. 
 
Zelo: You just torturing me.
 
You: I’m not. I just having fun with you. Right?
 
Zelo: No. you just having fun alone.
 
You: Are you mad now? You’re so cute. (pinch his right check)
 
Zelo: Zelo was cute since built.
 
You: I knew it. Now I want you to become handsome. Hee (put black sunglasses on Zelo's eyes)
 
You: So now let’s go home.(wear your black sunglass)
 
Both of you then walked out from shopping mall. You both walked like a boss with that black sunglass. As you both walking you notice many eyes were watching you and zelo. Then, you just act cool. You just having fun with your robot. That’s all. 
 
At that night while you were sleeping zelo was sneak out from your house. He went to yongguk house. He wore all black and a cap.
 
-At Yonguk House-
 
Yonguk: Oh, junhong-ah, you’re here?
 
Zelo: Nae hyung. It felts like a hell there. 
 
Yongguk: Why? 
 
Zelo: look here (Take out his cap)
 
Yongguk: (Burst into laughter) Omo! What’s wrong with your hair? It’s BLUE???
 
Zelo: yeah… it’s all because that crazy girl.
 
Yongguk: ahahaha… jinjja? 
 
Zelo: Nae.. she really taught me as robot.
 
Yongguk: That’s mean you act well. Thumbs up!
 
Zelo: When you wanna give my mission hyung?
 
Yongguk: Ah, luckily you were here. I got something to tell you.
 
Zelo: mwo?
 
Yongguk: Kim jaesuk will going abroad tomorrow. So, you can start do your mission.
 
Zelo: really hyung?
 
Yongguk: yes…
 
Zelo: So, what is my mission?
 
Yonnguk: hare (Give Zelo an envelope) remember, don’t ever get caught.
 
Zelo: Yes sirrrr
 
Zelo’s POV
 
It’s time…. Hehe this is what I’m waiting for. Oh, I miss my blonde hair. It’s ok junhong. Just keep calm. Because…. tomorrow black Zelo will appear! You just wait ____-sshi. (Evil smirk) 
 
To be continue...
 
# I'm sorry for making such a lol fanfic. I don't know what's wrong with me. heheheh