Cherry Tomatoes

Robotically

 

It’s already 9PM. You were about to do your homework at that time. You saw Zelo was on couch while reading Magazine. Then, you chuckle. Its funny saw a robot read magazine. After that you walked towards him.
 
You: Zelo-ah. I will play with you later nae? I need to do my homework.
 
Zelo: (Kept reading magazine and not look at you) Okay!
 
You were curious with what Zelo read. He did not even blink his eyes. Then you took the magazine and see it. You were shocked when you saw a girl with red bikini posing ily in that magazine. 
 
You: (Hit his arm) Yaa! You read this stuff?
 
Zelo: I got nothing to do anyways. Give back! (Take the magazine from you hand)
 
You: You such a ert robot. (Walked away to your study table)
 
It’s been 30 minutes you were studying. You kept scratching your head because you can’t do your homework. It’s so difficult for you to find the answer. You turn your head and saw zelo was still there. He was playing with Rubik cube at that time and you were impressed when he can solve it. 
 
You: Zelo-ah… (Sweet Voice)
 
Zelo: Hmmmm… (Not look at you)
 
You: Come here.
 
Zelo: (Put Rubik cube on table and approach you) Zelo is here.
 
You: Have a seat.
 
Zelo: (Sit)
 
You: Can you help me?
 
Zelo: Anything.
 
You: Hee.. do my homework please. (Puppy eyes)
 
Zelo: Why you not doing yourself?
 
You: I was trying to… but. I can’t do it. It’s so hard. (Pouts)
 
Zelo : (Remember what Yongguk said. “Don’t ever disobey her”) Okay. Instruction received. 
 
You: Hehehe.. 
 
You went to your bed and lay down. You take a magazine and read it. Nothing was interesting in that magazine and a few minutes later you fall asleep. Zzzz
 
Zelo’s POV
 
For the first time in my life enter such a big house. I was impressed at first. How can human living in this big house? This family must be damn rich. As Yongguk hyung ask, I pretend to be a robot. I was introduce to this little cute girl. I thought she still kindergarten. She a big girl actually. Haaha. But why she acts like a child? Hmm.. Whatever. And now she was asking me to her homework? What the…. Ah, let’s take a look first. Maybe the question really really a real hard. 
 
Zelo: (Open your book and burst into laughter) Oh my Gukkie! What this girl doing.?haaha
 
1 + 1 =Gwiyomi
2 + 2 = Gwiyomi 
3 + 3= Gwiyomi
4 + 4 = Gwiyomi
5 + 5 = Gwiyomi
6 + 6 = Gwiyomi
 
This girl is real dumb. She can’t even answer this easy question? Aigoo. I can’t stop laughing now. Ah, she falls asleep already? She let me doing her homework alone? I better hurry. Zelo was running out of battery! 
 
Oh, it’s 2am already. Now I had done doing all her homework. You’re lucky pretty girl. (Smirk) Ah, I’m so hungry now. I haven’t eats anything today. Am I allowed to eat? Yongguk hyung did not tell me about this. I will ask him tomorrow then. Now I want to sleeps. Where should I sleep? Should I sleep beside her? Eh, I can’t! She might shock when she saw me tomorrow. I will sleep on sofa them. Poor me. 
 
Zelo: (Laying on sofa) Zelo shutdown. (Shutdown) Zzzzz
 
End of POV.
 
The next day you still sleep on your bed. You heard someone called your name.
 
Zelo: _____-ssi, Wake up!
 
You: Hmmm… 
 
Zelo: You gonna late for school. Wake up!
 
You: (Open your eyes and ruffle your messy hair) what time is now?
 
Zelo: It’s 7.30 AM now.
 
You: Omo! I’m late!! (Jump from your bed and went to washroom)
 
Zelo: (Watching you)
 
You: (Shout from washroom) Why you did not wake me up huh?
 
Zelo: I called your name for a few times but you still unawake.
 
You: Haish!
 
You quickly brush your teeth and wash your face. You changed your clothes and sit on chair while put your make up on at dressing table. Suddenly you felt like someone lift up your leg. You take a look and it was Zelo. He was putting your shoes on. 
 
You: Omo! Thank you Zelo-ah. I will play with you when I’m back from school nae?
 
Zelo: You’re most welcome and okay!
 
You: I’m going. Zelo Shutdown!
 
Zelo: (Shudown)
 
You were at your classroom. A few minutes later your teacher come and starts a lesson.
 
Teacher Luna: So guys have you done a homework that I give you yesterday?
 
You: (*Omo! I’m not done yet! Otteokae?) (Bite your fingernail) 
 
Teacher Luna: Those who were not please stand up.
 
You: (Stand up) (*Ah, this is embarrassing)
 
Teacher Luna: (Approach you) Kim ____-ssi. Glad to see you again (Smirk)
 
You: Luna Sonsaengnim… i…. i.. (Stutter)
 
Teacher Luna: (Take your book) Mwo? What is your excuse this time?
 
You: Err… i… i.. mianhae (About to cry)
 
Teacher Luna: Whoa… all your answer are correct. Please sit down. Why did you stand up? You did your homework.
 
You: (*huh? But I’m not doing it. It is Zelo who make it? Kyaa~) Nae.. hihi
 
Teacher Luna: You did great. Thumbs up!
 
You: Thank you. Hihi (*Zelo jjang!)
 
You are finally at your home. As soon as you reach there you search for Zelo but he was nowhere to be found. You went to your room then to kitchen. You saw Zinger and Jieun were chatting.
 
You: Unnie, did you saw Zelo?
 
Jieun: No. waeyo?
 
You: I need to talk to him. It’s okay then. What you guys were talking about?
 
Jieun: Hmm.. We’re just wondering about something. It’s seemed like something was missing from fridge.
 
You: Really? What’s that?
 
Zinger: Cherry tomatoes. It’s all disappearing. I don’t have an idea where’s it’s been.
 
You: Haha.. it’s weird. 
 
Jieun: Me too..
You: It’s just cherry tomatoes. Don’t worry too much unnie.
 
Jieuin: Nae… It’s not a big issue anyways. 
 
You: Yeah.. I got to go now unnie. I’m going~
 
Jieun and Zinger: Nae…
 
When you walked to your room you saw Zelo at living room. You quickly approach him.
 
You; Zelo-ah!!
 
Zelo: (Startled) Omo! You scare me! 
 
You: (Laughed) how can robot startled? You’re funny robot. Hahaha
 
Zelo: Well.. Zelo is the best robot. (Proud)
 
You: Nae… Zelo are Jjang! Zelo-ah thanks for doing my homework. It was you right? Hee
 
Zelo: Nae.. Who else’s?
 
You: I will give you reward then. What do you want?
 
Zelo: I want that red thing. Hee (Smirk)
 
You; (Remember about the girl that wear red bikini in magazine last night) Yaah! How dare you asking for that? Neol jinjja ert robot!! (Hit his arm with your book)
 
Zelo: (Defend himself) Why? I’m just asking for cherry tomatoes.
 
You: (Stop hitting him) So it was you? You’re cherry tomatoes’ thief!! Unnie! I found the thief!! He’s here!
 
Zelo: (Cover your mouth) Hey! Shut up!