Second Confession

Robotically

 

The next day….
 
Zelo’s POV
 
Should I go? Should I stay? Go? Stay? Go? Stay? Go? Ah, molla!
My head is mess right now. Why this life is so hard? I can’t leave all of this just like that.
 
I can’t leave ___. Who she will be her friend if I go? Can she find a new friend? What if she not? What if her new friends just using her again? 
 
This is ____'s fault. Why she is too naïve? She makes me want to protect her. She is too precious to me. Jaesuk appa also treat me well. He love me like his own son. I’m having a hard time right now. 
 
And this Bang Yongguk person. Why why why he give me a wrong mission? 
 
I look at the clock. It’s already late. Why ____ didn’t come back from her school? Did anything happen to her? Ah, don’t worry Zelo-ah. She has the GPS necklace with her. I need to find her. I quickly walk out from house and make my way.
 
# End of POV
 
You are still at school gate. You are alone and it was hot too. You still are waiting for your driver to fetch you up. You fanned yourself with hand and mumble alone.
 
You: Aa… I really hate waiting. That Kang Gary. What is he doing? Why he did not come? It’s getting late. And it’s hot too. Omo… my skin gonna get burn if I stay here for a long time. (Pouts)
 
You walked near the bench and sit there. While waiting, you watch a bird fly on the sky. Err.. Whatever. Those birds are not related to this story duh.
 
Later on, you felt your phone vibrated inside your bed. You get it and take a look on it. It was massage from Kang Gary. You opened and read it.
 
From: Kang Gary the Driver
Sorry, I can’t pick you up. I take a leave. Urgent!
 
From: You
Why you didn’t tell me yesterday? Aish… jinjja. Then, how I supposed to get home?
 
From: Kang Gary the Driver 
Take a bus or something. Bye! Take cake
 
You sighed and slid your phone back inside your bag. You have no choice but to take a bus. As soon as you stand up a red sport car stopped right in front of you. You wait to see the driver. 
 
There you see a really familiar figure walking towards you. He wore a sunglass at that time. He smiles at you and take out his sunglass. How disgusting!
 
Ilhoon: Princess~
 
You: What do you want?
 
Ilhoon: Aww.. How cold! 
 
You: Whatever 
 
You move aside and make your way. Ilhoon suddenly grab your hand and make you stop from walking. 
 
You: Let it go! 
 
Ilhoon: Princess-ah, can’t you listen to me first?
 
You: Listen to what? We’re over right? And never call me princess you jerk. 
 
Ilhoon: But I still love you… ____-ah. Can’t you give me a second chance?
 
You: What? Second chance? You’re bad!! I will never love you again. You and your father just using me right? Stop all this nonsense and let go of my hand!!
 
Ilhoon: I’m not a bad guy. That is my father. I was trying to stop him but he won’t listen to me. Please princess-ah. Come back to me… I really miss you. Don’t you miss me too? 
 
You: Aren’t you tired of lying?
 
Ilhoon: I’m not lying. I’m saying the truth…
 
You: Tch…. 
 
Ilhoon: Yes… I admit that I just playing with your feeling at first. But it’s different right now. My feeling for you is real. I really love you.
 
You: Do you think I will fall for your trick again huh? You’ve cheated on me and now you begging me to love you again. It’s not that easy. 
 
You turn around to walk away but he immediately grab you both arms and make you facing him.
 
You: What the hell Jung Ilhoon?? I really HATE YOU!
 
Ilhoon: ____-ah, please don’t do this. Give me another chance. I really love you. 
 
He then hugged you tight but you struggle.
 
You: Let me go! 
 
Ilhoon: Not until you accept me.
 
You: Please stop playing with my feeling. I don’t love you. Let go I said!!!
 
You struggled hard but he just hugged you tightly. 
 
You: Let me go!!! 
 
Ilhoon pulled you and held your arms tightly. He suddenly crashed his lips on yours hardly. Your eyes widened and you were shock with his sudden attack. You began to struggle again but he just deepened his kiss on you even more. 
 
Then, you heard a very angry voice.
 
Zelo: YOU BASTARD!! GET AWAY FROM HER!!!! 
 
To Be Continue....