Drunk

Robotically

 

 
 
Zelo: Zelo mianhae…
 
You: Just shut up. 
 
Ilhoon: Princess I’m sorry too. (Hold your hands)
 
You: (Take away your hands and pouts)
 
Ilhoon: I’m sorry okay.I didn’t mean to. I was carried away by my feeling. 
 
Zelo: Zelo won’t do that again.
 
Ilhoon: This is because of you. (Point his finger at Zelo face)
 
Zelo: You’re the one that start first. (Push Ilhoon’s hand)
 
You: That’s enough okay!! How long you guys wanna fight?
 
Zelo & Ilhoon: (Head down) Mianhae ~
 
You: As a punishment I want you guys sing for me. Can you?
 
Ilhoon: Sure! Who’s scare? 
 
Zelo: (*Omo! Sing? I can’t sing. Otteokae?) Err okay! Zelo will do anything for _____-sshi
 
You: Let’s go karaoke! Khaja
 
You stand up and hold Zelo and Ilhoon hands. You stand in the middle of them and they just follow you obediently. While walking you swing Zelo and Ilhoon hand upward and backward. Your anger slowly fade out.
 
As soon as you guys arrive at Karaoke bar Ilhoon grab a Microphone and sing. He sing “wow” song By BTOB. Ilhoon sing confidently and you were enjoyed with Ilhoon performance. His voice really melts you and it was Daebak!! When Ilhoon done he gives you fly kiss and wink. You just laughed by Ilhoon’s action. After that, ilhoon throw a microphone to Zelo. Luckily, Zelo was able to grab it. Phew~ 
 
Ilhoon: Your turn robot. (Smirk)
 
Zelo: You just watch.
 
Zelo at that time felt very nervous. He really doesn’t know how to sing. 
 
Zelo: Can I rap instead? 
 
You: Sure! 
 
Ilhoon: huh, Robot rap? (*What else did he think he can do?)
 
Zelo then walked in front of you and Ilhoon and get ready to sing. Suddenly there’s 5 blonde guy come into your room and grab a mic. You don’t know who there are but Zelo seems like know them They introduce themselves as B.A.P and then sing. They stared to sing “Warrior” Song and all of them were Daebak. You were amazed by their performance and you can’t take your eyes from looking at Zelo. He looks so different there. Not because his hair is blue but because he really different from the other day you see him. Once again you were amazed by Zelo when he do the LTE rap. It was so fast and you can’t believe that Zelo was your robot at that time.He looks like a singer. When they done singing that 5 blone guy suddenly disappear. LoL
 
You: (Clap your hand) Daebak! You’re so cool Zelo-ah!
 
Zelo: Thank You (Bow)
 
You: Who’s that 5 blonde guy? Are they your friend? 
 
Ilhoon: Are they human?
 
Zelo: Err.. nae. They’re my friend. They’re robot too…
 
You: Jinjja? They look so cool. 
 
Zelo: Of course! They’re Best.Absolute.Perfect 
 
You: Zelo-ah, can you do LTE rap once again?
 
Zelo: Sure! Shimjange ullinun nae mari ni malgwa daruni whaga nani duro ne madi jansori.
 
You and Ilhoon: (Jaw dropped) 
 
Zelo: Yaa! Close your mouth. hehe
 
You: That was so fast! Ilhoon Oppa, can you do that?
 
Ilhoon: Err… I think I can’t heheh (Scratch his neck) 
 
You: Haish… why you can’t oppa? 
 
Ilhoon: Zelo is robot of course he can do that. 
 
You: Aa.. that’s right. Good job Zelo-ah, you’re daebak robot in the world (Pats Zelo hair)
 
Zelo: (*Damn! I’m a human too you know?) Nae… (Fake smile)
 
Zelo’s POV
 
She ask me to sing? Otteokae? I need to do something. While Ilhoon was singing I text Yongguk hyung to save me. Luckily he and his friends were able to save me at that time. What a great timing! Haha 
 
And they disappear without I noticing it. They were so fast. Ilhoon ask me whether they are human and I reply that they are robot too. Haha. It would be weird if I say i friends with human rights? BTW, thanks Yongguk hyung. 
 
# End of POV
 
At that night, You Ilhoon and Zelo went to B2B club. Ilhoon put his hand around your waist while you walking and Zelo just shot a glare at Ilhoon when his eyes meet him. Since you and Ilhoon were like VIP there you guys do not need to queue to enter. 
 
Three of you then heading at usual spot and sat there. 
Awhile later Ilhoon order his favourite wine for him and coke for you and zelo. Ilhoon knows that you wouldn’t drink alcohol so he order you a coke. 
 
You: Luckily you still remember I wouldn’t drink wine. 
 
Ilhoon: Of course I remember. I’m ilhoon.
 
Zelo: _____-sshi, do you wanna see Zelo dance?
 
You: Zelo dance? Of course (Excited)
 
Zelo then stand up and went to dance floor. He show you a powerful dance. You were happy to see him. You don’t know that your robot can do so much thing. 
 
A few minutes later the order comes. While you were busy watching zelo dance, Ilhoon decided to tease you. He added a bit of his wine in your coke. 
 
Ihoon: Princess-ah, your drink (He passed you a glass)
 
You: (Take it and drink)
 
Your face turned funny after you drink it. Ilhoon then chuckled.
 
You: What is this?
 
Ilhoon: Coke of course.
 
You: Really? 
 
Ilhoon: Err.. with a bit of alcohol. Haha. Just drink. You won’t die or anything. 
 
Actually you want to order another drink but you cancel it when you think that that wine are not that bad. You finished your drink. After that you yourself don’t know how much glass of wine you drink. You become addicted to that wine. You even drink Ilhoon’s wine. You saw Ilhoon smile at you and you smile back at him. Ilhoon approach your face and try to kiss you. Suddenly his phone was ringing and he walked to other side to pick up the phone.
 
Ilhoon: Yeobosayo?
 
BBQueen: Ilhoon my baby.. Where are you?
 
Ilhoon: me at home. Why?
 
BBQueen: Really? Why i heard noise? 
 
Ilhoon: Errr… it comes from TV.
 
BBQueen: Baby-ah, I miss you. Can you come to my house? I’m alone now… Pleaseee erm??
 
Ilhoon: You’re alone? Okay! I will arrive ASAP!
 
BBQueen: I’m waitng… (y voice)
 
Ilhoon: Nae. You wait for me okay. I love you. Muah
 
BBQueen: I love you two three four five six seven eight nine ten
 
Ilhoon hang up the calls and approached you. Your head felt dizzy at that time.
 
Ilhoon: Princess-ah, I got to go.
 
You: Really? Where?
 
Ilhoon: I need to go home. My father called me and said there’s important thing need to be discuss. 
 
You: Okay then.
 
Ilhoon: I’m sorry. See you again my princess. (Kisss your forehead)
 
You: Erm.. Take care. 
 
Ilhoon then waled toward zelo and say
 
Ilhoon: Yaa! Robot-ah, can you bring ____ home?
 
Zelo: Where are you going?
 
Ilhoon: None of your business.
 
After Ilhoon left, Zelo approach you. You were drunk already.
 
Zelo: _____-sshi, what happen to you?
 
You: Me? Molla~
 
Zelo: Are you drunk?
 
You: Ani… I wouldn’t drink alcohol.
 
Zelo: Really? But why are you being like this? 
 
You: Actually I just taste a little. Hehe
 
Zelo: Let’s go home ___-sshi . Can you walk?
 
You: Of course. 
 
You stand up and tried to walk. Your walked was unstable and you almost fell luckily Zelo was able to grab you. Zelo help you walked by holding your waist. You were unconscious at that time. He try hard to bring you out of that place since that place was crowded by people. 
 
Finally you both arrived at home by taxi. Zelo carry you in bridal style and heading to your room. He put you on your bed slowly. Zelo take out your high heels and put blanket on you. Suddenly you sit up. You saw Zelo in front of you. In your eyes Zelo was Ilhoon at that time. 
 
You: Ilhoon Oppa, why your hair is blue?
 
Zelo: I’m Zelo. Not ilhoon. (*Haish… this drunk girl. She can’t even recognize me?)
 
You: Eryy… you liar. Do you like blue hair too? 
 
Zelo: You better sleeps. (Try to lay you down)
 
You: Shiro Oppa. (Push his hand) Oppa, why you always leave me when we’re dating? You don’t love me huh?
 
Zelo: (*What should I do now? Should I pretend to be ilhoon? I should give try my acting skill. Hee) ani.. princess-ah, Of couse I love you. 
 
You: Hehehe… I know you love me. Why did you love me? Are that because I’m pretty huh? (Touch your face)
 
Zelo: Nae… You’re the prettiest girl in the world that I ever meet. 
 
You: Hehe.. I know that. Ah, I feels hot ( your shirts)
 
Zelo: OMG. You can’t do this. We’re not married yet. (Button your shirts)
 
You: Waeyo? Oppa, you said you love me. Why we can’t do that thing? 
 
Zelo: No. okay. Princess you must sleeps now! 
 
You: Oppa, you try to resist me huh? (Rip your clothes)
 
Zelo: (Pissed off) what’s wrong with you huh? 
 
You hold Zelo head with both of your hand and kiss his lips. Zelo was shocked at first but he try to accept your kiss. He kiss you back gently and you guys were kissing for a long time. 
 
You: (Break the kiss) Ilhoon oppa, why your kiss taste different? 
 
Zelo: Huh? Different?
 
You: But it’s okay. I like this one better. Hee
 
Zelo: Okay. You can sleeps now nae?
 
You: Nae.. Oppa saranghae.
 
Zelo: Nado saranghae.
 
Zelo then went to your closet and take your clothes. He wear your clothes because the one that you wear just now were ripped. LoL
 
Zelo’s POV
 
Damn! This girl stole my first kiss!! What did she say? It’s different? Of course its different because I’m Zelo. I wonder what she would react when she know that she kiss her robot. Haha 
 
Phew~ She sleeps already. This girl is dangerous. I don’t know that she will turn to seducing girl when she was drunk. I better change her clothes. Ops, I saw her pink bra.haha Omo… she so cute while sleeping. She really looks like a princess. Ah, I can’t watching her for a long time. I’m a man too..
 
To Be Continue