Zelo Is Jealous

Robotically

 

 
Zelo : Where are you going?
 
You: I’m going to meet ilhoon. Wae?
 
Zelo: (Thinking) no.
 
You: huh?
 
Zelo: you can’t go
 
You: Why I can’t?
 
Zelo: (Think again) Uhm… because you haven’t do your homework.
 
You: Owh.. I can do later. Nae?
 
Zelo: Ani… you must do now. 
 
You: Zelo-ah, don’t force me..
 
Zelo: Zelo not force you. Zelo just want you to study and success in your future.
 
You: Do you think I’m a looser now?
 
Zelo: it’s not like that. You do have a dream right?
 
You: (Thinking) Well.. Appa said I’m going to be CEO and take over for KIM holding soon.. it is you called dream?
 
Zelo: (*this girl is real dumb!) Hm.. kind of.
 
You: Hehe.. I know I’m right.
 
Zelo: So, go study then.
 
You: Later nae?
 
Zelo: Answer this question first. 1 + 1 equal to? 
 
You: Gwiyomi… Hehe 
 
Zelo: (Contain his laugh) See.. you can’t even answer 1+1 how can you become CEO huh?
 
You: That was an insulting. I’m going to study now. (*gosh! Even my robot says I’m dumb. I can’t let this happened again) 
 
It’s been 2 hour you were studying. You felt very insulted with what zelo said just now. You’re going to prove to him that you are not dumb as he think. You keep study until your head were full. After that you were done doing your homework and show your book to zelo. 
 
Zelo: Gladly I said that your answers are all wrong. Do it again.
 
You: Aish… Zelo-ah… jaebal. Don’t torture me.
 
Zelo: Let’s make a deal.
 
You: what deal?
 
Zelo: if you get over 90 mark in your math test Zelo will not force you to study anymore.
 
You: What if I’m not?
 
Zelo: Erm… You must grand Zelo 3’s wishes. 
 
You: Okay. Deal!
 
Actually you don’t really care about Zelo 3‘s wishes. You just felt insulted and you going to prove him that you can get over 90 marks in your math test. Even its seem impossible to you to make it but you have to!! Fighthing!
 
You: Can I go now?
 
Zelo: You must bring Zelo along.
 
You: Why should i?
 
Zelo: Because you promised me.
 
You: Okay let’s go.
 
Zelo: Yeay!
 
You: Zelo-ah, can you take my purse in my room?
 
Zelo: You’re not troll me again right?
 
You: Hehe… nope this time! 
 
Zelo quickly run to your room and take your purse. After that you and Zelo went to meet ilhoon at theme park. When you both arrive there you can see Ilhoon was waiting for you. Ilhoon noticed you then he waved his hand to you.
 
Ilhoon: Princess-ah, you’re late.
 
Zelo : (*Princess?? Euuw…)
 
You: Mianhae Oppa, I need to finish my homework just now.
 
Ilhoon: What did you say? Homework? You rarely said that words before. Haha
 
You: Of course I’m going to be CEO. So I need to study.
 
Ilhoon: (Saw Zelo) Princess-ah, who is this guy?
 
You: Omo! I forgot to introduce you to my robot. This is Zelo. Zelo this is ilhoon my prince. Hee
 
Ilhoon: Your robot? Why did you bring toys when you’re dating princess-ah? Hahhaa
 
Zelo: (*Argh.. this guy is really…..)
 
You: He’s more than robot. He is my friend. My only friend.
 
Ilhoon: Okay then. Since he’s your friend that mean he’s my friend too. Annyeong Zelo-ah. I’m Ilhoon. Jung Ilhoon. (Offer handshake to Zelo)
 
Zelo: (Scan Ilhoon with his eyes) Jung Ilhoon. Short, playboy and urgh.. bad guy. Downloading information…. Processing memory.. Done.
 
Ilhoon: (*What with this robot? He can read my attitude? I must be careful with this robot) Prncess-ah, your robot really rude.
 
You: He’s robot anyways. Don’t mind him. Nae?
 
Ilhoon: Arraseo. Shall we go now?
 
You: Of course.
 
Three of you then walked around the theme park happily. Ilhoon was holding your right hand and you hold his hand too. Suddenly you felt like someone grab your left hand you look up and it was zelo. He holds your hand very tight. You don’t know what’s wrong with him so you just let him be. 
 
After that, Ilhoon put his hand on your shoulder. Zelo then put his hand around your waist. You felt very uncomfortable at that time. They seemed like keep pulling you to be close with them. You let yourself go and facing them. 
 
You: What’s wrong with both of you?
 
Ilhoon & Zelo : Nothing.
 
Ilhoon: Yaa, don’t copy me.
 
Zelo: I’m not copying you. Maerong~
 
You: Ya ya! That’s enough okay!
 
You were having fun at theme park with 2 handsome boys. You felt very happy and exhausted at the same time. After that, three of you taking a break at one of the café there. You guys find an empty seat and sit.
 
Ilhoon: Shall we make an order now? 
 
You: Sure.
 
Zelo: Ice lemon tea for me.
 
Ilhoon: I didn’t ask you.
 
Zelo: And I didn’t talk to you.
 
You: Zelo-ah, don’t be rude. Be a good boy nae and I’ll buy you a lot’s of cherry tomatoes when we back home okay?
 
Zelo: Okay! (Smile at you)
 
Ilhoon: Princess-ah what do you want to drink?
 
You: My favorite drink of course. You don’t know?
 
Ilhoon: I forgot. Hee
 
Zelo: It’s orange Juice. 
 
Ilhoon: (Give death stare to Zelo) Do you know that _____’s favorite food is pasta?
 
Zelo: Did you know that she always pick out pickles in her pasta?
 
Ilhoon: Do you know ____ can’t cook?
 
Zelo: Did you know _____ can cook ramen now?
 
Ilhoon: Do you know ____ always fail in her math test?
 
Zelo: Do you know that going to get over 90 mark in her math test soon?
 
Ilhoon: Do you know she’s afraid of thunder?
 
Zelo: Did you know she always bite her fingernails when she’s nervous?
 
Ilhoon: Do you know her favorite color is pink?
 
Zelo: Did you know ___ always wear pink bra? Huh?
 
You: (Slam the table) DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I'M EMBARRASSED BY THE TWO OF YOU LETTING OUT MY SECRETS KNOWN BY PUBLIC?!!! (Shout)
 
Zelo and Ilhoon were surprise and stop their fight. O.O