Help Me!

Robotically

 

 
 
Yongguk’s House
 
Zelo: Hyung, I need your help. Eh, ani… You MUST help me.
 
Yongguk: Help you what? 
 
Zelo: We need to help Kim Jaesuk. He was in big trouble right now.
 
Youngguk: Huh? Why should I?
 
Zelo: Because if we’re not Jung Taejung gonna conquer all Jaesuk’s property.
 
Yongguk: What the hell! It has nothing to do with me. I wouldn’t do it. Besides, He has nothing related to me.
 
Zelo: Of course it has something to do with you when Bang Minsoo is one that contributes a lot to Jung Cooperation.
 
Yongguk: How did you know that?
 
Zelo: Something comes up and I smartly use that opportunity. 
 
Yongguk: What opportunity? What happened? Tell me!
 
Zelo: Err if I tell you promise me you wouldn’t laugh.
 
Youngguk: Promise! (While do V sign) 
 
Zelo: ___ ask me to spy on Ilhoon. I’ve been ask to be a girl and I.. I ask about Minsoo to Ilhoon and he told me that.
 
Yongguk: (Burst into laughter) You become a girl? Not again Junhong-ah HAHAHAHAHa
 
Zelo: Ya ya… Just laughing at me…(Glaring at Yongguk) I do this because of your stupid mission though (Say it in low voice) 
 
Yongguk: (Stop laughing) What did you say?
 
Zelo: Ah, ani… nothing hyung. Hee
 
Yongguk: Really? I’m sure I heard you say something. Ah, forget it. What else did you know? 
 
Zelo: I saw Bang Minso and Kim Jaesuk frame in Jaesuk Office.
 
Yongguk: I see… anything else?
 
Zelo: That’s all i guess.
 
Yongguk: I still can’t imagine you act like a girl Hihi.. Poor you Junhongnnie
 
Zelo: Ah, Hyung.. That’s enough okay?
 
Yongguk: Nae…
 
Zelo: So, you will help me do you?
 
You: Yes. I will (Deep sigh)
 
-At Your House-
 
You: Ah… Zelo-ah. Can’t you push it harder?
 
Zelo: I’m working on it. Can’t you see? Aigoo.. why you so impatient?
 
You: faster please..
 
Zelo: Nae.. I know. Leave it to me 
 
You: Pallieeeeeeeeee
 
Zelo: Why don’t you buy new toothpaste? This one already used up.
 
You: it still got some tiny toothpaste left. 
 
You said while holding your toothbrush meanwhile Zelo put so much effort to press a toothpaste on your toothbrush. And finally a small of toothpaste popped out. Yeay!
 
You: Wah! You made it. Gomawo Zelo-ah. You’re awesome robot! (Do thumbs up)
 
Zelo: Yes.. I am.
 
You: Now you can go. I wanna brush my teeth. 
 
You said and pushing Zelo out of bathroom. As usual you brush your teeth before going to sleeps. After a few minutes you’re done and checking your reflection on mirror. Then you did a gummy smile and when you satisfied with whiteness of your teeth you walked out of bathroom. 
 
You’re already lying down on your bed. You switch off the lamp beside your bed and close your eyes. Then, you heard Zelo call your name.
 
Zelo: ____-shi…
 
You: Ermm….What?
 
Zelo: Are you asleep?
 
You: Not yet. Why?
 
Zelo: Err… Zelo wanna ask you something.
 
You: Go ahead.
 
Zelo: Err.. about… finding an evidence to sue Ilhoon’s father. Do you want to do it alone?
 
You: Yes
 
Zelo: Are you sure?
 
You: of couse. I will do anything for Appa.
 
Zelo: But… you can’t do it alone. Let me help you.
 
You: Ani Zelo-ah. You’ve help me a lot. Besides, you are robot. I can’t let anything bad happened to you. I will do it okay. Trust me.
 
Zelo: Ani… it’s dangerous. Ah, let’s me do instead. 
 
You: What? Are you crazy? No no. I’m not agree with you.
 
Zelo: Im not alone. I’lll ask my friend to help me.
 
You: your friend? Nugu?
 
Zelo: Err.. Yongguk.
 
You: Yongguk? Who?
 
Zelo: How should I say this… Erm.. He is the one that create me. I know he can help me.
 
You: Are you sure?
 
Zelo: yes. 100 percent sure!
 
You: Let me meet him first.
 
Zelo: Okay. We gonna meet him tomorrow.
 
You: Arraseo. Anything else?
 
Zelo: No I guess.
 
You: Ok then. I’m going to sleep now. 
 
Zelo: Good night 
 
You: Good night too… Zelo-ah.
 
Zelo: Night-Night
 
You: Night…………….
 
You close your eyes and hugged a pillow. Suddenly you felt like something blowing on your neck. You open your eyes and you’re shocked to death when you saw figure lying beside you. 
 
You: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (Scream)
 
Zelo: (Close your mouth with his hand) Yah! It’s me. Zelo!
 
You: (Push his hand) Yah! You scared me! What are you doing on my bed?
 
Zelo: I just wanna tease you. Hee
 
You: Not funny (pissed off)
 
Zelo: Can I shutdown here? Pretty pleaseeeeeeee
 
You: What? No way! Get off of my bed (kick him)
 
Zelo: Arrassseo… Aren’t you give me a goodnight kiss?
 
You: Aigoo… you such a weirdo robot. Are you infected with virus again?
 
Zelo: Aniyo. (Pouts)
 
You: Hahaha.. You’re cute. Come. I will give you goodnight kiss.
 
Zelo: (Come closer and smile widely) 
 
You: (Kiss the top of his head) Goodnight my cutie robot. Please don’t disturb me again okay. 
 
Zelo: Okay. I will.
 
You: Now you go shutdown at your place!!!!
 
You saw Zelo walked to couch and laying there. Then, you try to sleeps again. Zzzzz
 
Zelo’s POV
 
I’m glad she agree with my plan. Tomorrow i will bring her meet Yongguk hyung. After saying a goodnight I close my eyes and ready to sleeps. I’m gonna sleep in this coach again. Ah.. my back hurts. I guess my back got cramp for sleeping on couch for a long time. I was craving for bed. A soft one. I look at _____ who was comfortably sleeping on her bed. Then I got an idea.
 
I’m going to ask whether I can sleep on bed with her. Aw.. seriously? That sounds stupid. Nah, I already know the answer. She’s not gonna let me. But but it is no wrong to ask right? Good Luck to Zelo!
 
I slowly crawl to her bed and lying beside her. I blow some air to her neck and she just.. Screaming…. Damn! My ear got almost deaf. My plan greatly failed! I must think another method. 
Then, I ask her a goodnight kiss. And surprisingly she kiss me. I’m not expect that she gonna kiss me but it’s okay. It felt good. I hope that kiss can heal my pain. lol Better sleeps now. I still got a lot of thing to do tomorrow. Zelo shutdown.