Zely

Robotically

 

 
You: Whoa.. You really look like a girl Zelo-ah. (Touch Zelo's wig hair)
 
Zelo: (*I hate this) (Pouts)
 
You: Stop pouting! Remember our plan Zelo-ah.
 
Zelo: Arrasseo..
 
At that night, you and Zelo went to B2B club together. You wore all black with black sunglass and put hood on your head meanwhile Zelo who was 'transform' into girl get dress prettily like a sweet girl. As soon as you both arrive there you can see Ilhoon was enjoying his time with wine and girls. Then, you ask Zelo to approach him.
 
You: Pallie kha Zelo-ah..
 
Zelo: ____-shi, please.. Zelo shiryeo.
 
You: Zelo-ah.. wae? We do this fo Appa right? Please. I know you can do it.
 
Zelo: What if I fail?
 
You: It's okay. I'm here. I will protect you. 
 
Zelo: Okay then. Instruction received. 
 
You: Yeay! Zelo-ah Fighting! (Do fighting sign)
 
Zelo then start to do his mission meanwhile you watching him from a far. 
 
Zelo's POV
 
This is crazy. I become a girl? Ah.. Yongguk hyung must be laughing if he knows about this. It okay then, since I'm on mission. Besides, there something that I need to find out.
 
I walked towards Ilhoon and sit beside him. He look at me and I tried to not look at him Ah, this is gross! Then, I heard Ilhoon ask girls around him to leave him.
 
Ilhoon: Hey pretty. Alone?
 
Zelo: err.. yes. (Held his hair behind his ear)
 
Ilhoon: I never saw you. Are you new here?
 
Zelo: Nae..
 
Ilhoon: Wants me to accompany you? 
 
Zelo: err.. it's up to you.
 
Ilhoon: By the way, I'm ilhoon. What is your name? (Flirt smile)
 
Zelo: Err.. (*what should I say) Er.. just call me Zely.
 
Ilhoon: Zely? That name sound familiar. Haha..  it's cute. (Touch Zelo's hair)
 
Zelo: (Push ilhoon's hand) what are you doing?
 
Ilhoon: Watch your beauty. 
 
Ah, I had enough of this. Then, I look at ____ who was watching me from a far. She then did hugging sign. What did she means? Is she ask me to hug ilhoon? What the hell? (what you really mean is actually you ask Zelo to bring Ilhoon out) 
 
Suddenly Ilhoon put his arms around my shoulder. I look at him.
 
Ilhoon: You're pretty and tall too. Do you wanna be a model?
 
Zelo: Huh?
 
Ilhoon: I can make you become model Zely-ah. How?
 
Zelo: (Excited) Really? How? (*Like I care)
 
Ilhoon: Come follow me.
 
Ilhoon then hold my hand and drag me somewhere. This guy is really short. Haha. Huh? What place is this? Hotel? I look at back and saw ____ was following me. I hope that she did not go far from me. 
 
As we both check in the room Ilhoon then ask me to sit there and he also sit beside me. 
 
Zelo: Err.. What are we going to do here?
 
Ilhoon: What people usually do here? (Smirk)
 
Zelo: Erm.. Sleep?
 
Ilhoon: Wah.. You're smart..
 
Zelo: (*Aish.. this playboy) Of course I'm smart. I'm smarter than you. (Push Ilhoon on couch)
 
Ilhoon: Yeah.. Can't deny it. (Wanna kiss Zely.lol)
 
Zelo: (Immediately Sit up)  
 
Ilhoon: Why?
 
Zelo: I wanna ask you something.
 
Ilhoon: Go ahead.
 
Zelo: Do you really going to make me become model? How can I believe you?
 
Ilhoon: (Sigh) This girl.. Yah! I'm Jung Ilhoon. The only son of Jung Cooperation. I got a power. How can you not believing in me?  Huh?
 
Zelo: So, you're Jung Teajong's son? I'm sure you that you knowing about Kim Holdings. Am I right?
 
Ilhoon: Aa.. That my father's matter. Let's not talk about that yes dear?
 
Zelo: How about Bang Minsoo? Do you know anything about him?
 
Ilhoon: Bang Minsoo? He is the one that contribute a lot to Jung Cooperation. Why did you ask?
 
Zelo: Err.. Nothing. I just interested in business. Hehe. But now I'm more interested in model.
 
Ilhoon: So, shall we start now? Hee
 
Zelo: No!
 
Ilhoon: Waeee? (Aegyo)
 
Zelo: Because your body is stink with alcohol. I don't like it.
 
Ilhoon: Really? Do I need to take a bath first?
 
Zelo: I guess so.
 
Ilhoon: Shall we do together? (Flirt smile)
 
Zelo: An..ani.. I will wait here. Okay?
 
Ilhoon: Okay then if you give me a kiss. (Close his eyes and ready for kiss)
 
Zelo: (Kiss him on cheek) (*Yucks!)
 
Ilhoon: wait here okay. Don't run!
 
Zelo: Nae.. Ilhoon Oppa. I will wait here. (Smile brightly and blink blink)
 
As soon as Ilhoon went to bathroom i immediately check for keys in his pants. And found it! ___ ask me to find this keys and this is what she planned. She said that this key will help her to find evidence in the future. I wonder what key is this.
 
Yah! I better go now. Mission complete! As soon as I walked out of that room I immediately find for ____. Where is she? I look around and she was not here. Aish this girl. I worried if something bad happened to her. Suddenly I remember about GPS's necklace that I gave to her. I quickly take out my phone and track her. I pause my intention at toilet because I need to remove this girl outfit. It annoyed me. 
 
Time is running out. After I change my outfit I speed in light and track _____. I got no time to remove this pabo make up. Ah, just let it be. ____'s safety is more important. 
 
I follow the signal on my phone. She still near this Hotel. I make my way and its heading to 7 Eleven?? I walked in and saw ___ was enjoying ramen there. What the hell I'm worried about her to death here but she? She innocently eating ramen here? And without me. She almost split out her ramen when she saw me. After that she laughed. I really don't understand this girl attitude.
 
You: Zelo? It is you?
 
Zelo: Who else? (Straight face)
 
You: What with that face? Have you completed your mission?
 
Zelo: It's done. Here. (Hand you a key)
 
You: (Take it) Gomawo Zelo-ah. I know I can count on you. hee
 
Zelo: Zelo worried about you. Why you did not tell me that you're here?
 
You: Mianhae Zelo-ah. I'm hungry. (Rub your stomach) 
 
Zelo: Please don't do it again. 
 
You: Arrassseo. Zely. Hee
 
Zelo: You...
 
I can't finish my world when ____ already insert ramen into my mouth. This girl is really playful. I can't mad at her because I felt hungry too. It's okay then as long as she safe. 
 
# End of POV
 
You saw Ilhoon drag Zelo to Hotel and you follow him. You keep your distance with them in case Ilhoon would recognize you. You act like a spy at that night. 
 
After that, you saw Ilhoon and Zelo inter a room. You were worried if Zelo got caught. You keep walking around in front of their room. Suddenly a security come and grab your both arms.
 
You: Yah! What are you doing?
 
Security: You look suspicious. Who are you? Are you a stalker?
 
You: Aniyo.. I'm waiting for my friends.
 
Security: Where is your friend?
 
You: He..
 
You were about to point at Zelo room at that time but you immediately stop it when you remember Zelo was with Ilhoon.
 
You: He's not here. Heee (Silly smile)
 
Security: So, please go away. You were disturbing our customer's peacefulness.
 
You: But, Ahjusshi. I did not do anything.
 
Security: If you want stay here please check in.
 
You: Why so serious Ahjussi? Chill..
 
Security: (Talk to walkie talkie) Please come to second floor. There's crazy girl here.
 
You: Yah! Ahjusshi! I'm not crazy!
 
Security: But your action did.
 
The other security come and both of them grab your arms. They hold you tight and drag you out of there meanwhile you were struggling to be release.
 
You: Yah! Let me go!
 
Security: Shut up!
 
You: Ya! Do you know who's my father?
 
Security: I don't care who your father is. We just do our job.
 
You: You are so mean Ahjussshi.. I will make sure you will regret for make me into this.
 
You notice that some people there were staring at you and you get ashamed of it. Those securities then push you out of there. After been kick out you had curse to that security what the language that you yourself don't know.
 
You walking around in front of that hotel and suddenly your stomach make a sound asking for food. You saw 7 Eleven not far from there and make your way. Without wasting a time you quickly pay for ramen and ate there. 
 
While you were enjoying your ramen you notice that someone was staring at you. You lift up your head and saw a weird figure in front of you. You almost split out your ramen when you recognize that it was Zelo. He was transform into man but why he did not erase his make-up? You laughing hard over and over again. LoL