Sad Love Story

Robotically

 

 
 
Pangg!!
 
You: (Touch your cheek) Appa, why did you slap me? (Almost crying)
 
Jaesuk: How many times Appa need to tell you not to meet Jung Taejong’s son? Why you won’t listen to me huh?
 
You: Appa, I already told you right? I love ilhoon. Why you can’t understand me?
 
Jaesuk: Appa do this for your own sake. Just love anybody but not Jung Taejong’s son. I will not allow that.
 
You: Why Appa? Just because you and Ilhoon’s father were not good friends we can’t love each other?
 
Jaesuk: It’s not like that. You won’t understand the situation.
 
You: Make me understand then.. 
 
Jaesuk: it’s not a right time. Appa just want you to not meet him again! Arrasseo? I repeat not meet him nor date him!! (Walked away)
 
For the first time in your life your father slaps you. You don’t know why but your father really hates Ilhoon and also his father. For you, your father just overprotective towards you. You slowly walked to your room and crying. You sit on your bed and touch your cheeks. Ouch… it’s still hurt. 
 
After that you sent SMS to Ilhoon.
 
From: You
Oppa, I’m sorry. I can’t meet you tonight.
 
From: Ilhoon
Jinjja? Waeyo? What happened?
 
From: You
My father find out about us. He not allows me to meet you again. :(
 
From: Ilhoon
That’s bad. Fine then. 
 
You laying on your bed and thinking. Today was Ilhoon birthday and you really really want to meet him. You sit up and saw Zelo was enjoyed playing PS2. Then, you got an idea. Hehehe
 
You: Zelo-ah, come here!
 
Zelo: What? Just say it. (Not look at you)
 
You: I got something to tell you. Pallie come here.
 
Zelo: Can’t you see I’m busy right now?
 
You: Haish (Sigh)
 
You get up from your bed and walked towards zelo. You sit beside him and take PS2's controller from his hand.
 
Zelo: (Pissed off) Yah!
 
You: What yah? 
 
Zelo: Mianhae...
 
You: (Make a sad face) Zelo-ah, you need to help me!
 
Zelo: Help what?
 
You: I want to meet Ilhoon. Please help me out of here. Zelo-ah, please please please…
 
Zelo: Shiryo… Appa telling me to not let you out today. So the answer is no!
 
You: Zelo-ah… this is first time I’m asking help from you. Please help me. Buing Buing! Nae?
 
Zelo: Still no…
 
You: My cutie pie robot Zelo please… I’m begging you… Today is Ilhoon birthday. I really wanna meet him. 
 
Zelo: What if your father knows? He will get mad at you.
 
You: No one understands me. I’m alone again. I thought you were my friend Zelo –ah, but you just like Appa.. Hmm (Fake cry)
 
Zelo: ____--sshi, please don’t cry. 
 
You: Just go. Don’t mind me.
 
Zelo: Arasseo… Zelo will help you. 
 
You: it’s okay Zelo-ah… you can continue playing PS2. (Give PS2's controller to him)
 
Zelo: (Put beside him) Are you sure? 
 
You: No. I’m not sure. Let’s go! Hehe
 
Zelo (*Haish.. this girl… )
 
After that you and Zelo went out together and heading to B2B club. You didn't message Ilhoon because you want to Surprise him. As soon as you arrived there you quickly find for ilhoon. At that time Zelo was walking in front of you. Suddenly he stop walking and you bump into him. He turned himself and grab your hand.
 
Zelo: Let’s go home.
 
You: Waeyo? We’re already here. Let me meet Ilhoon first. 
 
Zelo: Not now. Let’s go. (Try to pull your hand)
 
You: (Take your hand back) What’s wrong with you Zelo-ah? If you want to go home you can go first. Let me stay here. 
 
You push Zelo aside and make your way. You saw Ilhoon in front of you and he was kissing with another girl!! What the hell!! You quikly approach him and grab his collar.
 
Ilhoon: (Shocked) Princess-ah, what are you doing here?
 
You: You asking me why? To celebrate your birthday of course. I thought to make a surprise for you but you the one that surprise me (Smirk) 
 
Ilhoon: Princess-ah, it is not like what you think. Let me explain first. 
 
You: Stop it Ilhoon! I’m so stupid for believing you. I should realize that you really playboy from the start. We’re over now! (About to walked) 
 
Ilhoon: (Grab your hand) Princess, please listen to me first.
 
You: (Slap his right cheek) Don’t call me princess you jerk! 
 
Ilhoon: (Brush his cheek) You’re misunderstanding. I’m….
 
You: (Cuts his words) Shut up! Let’s go Zelo-ah.
 
You grab Zelo’s hand and walked out of that place. Your heart really hurt at that time. As soon as you were at home you quickly run to your room.
 
Jaesuk: ______-ah, Whare have you been?
 
You: (Ignore him and continue walking)
 
Jaesuk: Zelo-ah, what’s wrong with her?
 
Zelo: Errr… Mollayo Appa. 
 
Jaesuk: (Scratching his head)
 
Zelo: (Run to your room)
 
Zelo’s POV
 
What on earth this girl doing? Ask me to help her meet Ilhoon? I won’t ever do that. Omo… She’s crying. Haha. Trying to troll me huh? Even it just a fake cry I slowly fallen into it. Not because of she’s able to persuade me but because she’s cute doing it. Seriously she’s so cute. What the heck I’m saying this girl cute!
 
As we both arrived at B2B club I saw that damn Ilhoon was kissing with another girl. I try to hide it from _____. I afraid that she will hurt later but she won’t listen to me. Ugh… Now she know about that and I bet she really hurt at that time. It’s okay then at least she know the truth. 
 
And Yessh! She slaps Ilhoon. Haha He deserves that. Serves you Right Jung Ilhoon! I don’t know why but I’m so happy at that time. I feel like I wanna jumping around. LoL
 
When we both arrived at home Jaesuk ask me about ______. I told him that I don’t know. I follow ____ to her room. She was on her bed and still crying. Damn! This sad love story not ends yet. I can’t ignore a girl when she’s crying. I approach her and sit beside her. I try to keep her calm.
 
Zelo: ______-sshi,, please don’t cry..
 
You: You don’t know how I feel. Just go.
 
Zelo: (Turn you to face him and wipe your tears) Maybe I don’t know how you feel but please stop crying.. Tears don’t suit you. Besides, you look ugly when crying. . 
 
You: (Stop crying) Jinjja? Do I look that bad? 
 
I saw her run to mirror to check her face. This dumb girl really afraid her face turns ugly huh? I just kidding tho… You still pretty no matter what.
 
You: (Sit on couch and continue crying) Hwaa… Otteokae? My faces become ugly… 
 
Zelo: (Sit beside you and hugged you) Shh… Uljima.. You still cute. Stop crying nae?
 
You: (Sobbing)
 
Zelo: Zelo is here. I will make sure no one will hurt you. (Ruffled your hair)
 
You: (Hugged him too) Gomawo Zelo-ah, you’re the one that understand me. 
 
Zelo: Zelo will always here. No worries.
 
She continues crying on my chest. I guess my shirts already wet by her tears. Suddenly she’s silent. Did she passed out? I quickly look at her face and find out that she sleeps already. Pabo me. Why am I thinking? 
 
I then move her head to my lap which would be a much more comfortable position for her. I observed her facial features. This girl even pretty while sleeping. Hehe
 
That jerk Jung Ilhoon, He makes my girl crying huh? I will make sure he going to pay for all of this! I soon drifted off to sleep too with my head lying on the arm rest.