The Gifts!

My ChildHood Friend

 

When everyone got back to the dorm, they all sat in a circle in the living room with their gifts. "Chunji! You go first since she was with you!" Niel called out. Chunji took out all of the clothes he had bought with Soo Hyo. They were all nice looking and surely would look good on her. "I'll go next!" Changjo opened his bag and picked out his gift. It was the game, Operation! "I didn't know if you'd like it but, I thought it was fun," he gave her a smile and handed it to her. 
"You all.....got gifts for me?" She stared at the bags. They all nodded. She knew if she said something about not being able to accept these, that she would have lost in the arguement. She sighed and gave in. "Thank you Changjo," she crawled over to him, gave him a hug, then went back to her seat in between Chunji and CAP. "Here!" Ricky handed her his bag. 
She peeped in and saw a DVD. "When did you get that? There were no DVD's in the store!" Changjo asked him. "I went to a different store," he giggled. "My 11th...Mother," Soo Hyo read aloud. "Oh!! I'm in that movie!" Niel pointed at himself and grinned. "We'll have to watch it then! Thank you Ricky!" She grinned as well and gave Ricky a hug. Niel handed her his gift. She looked at it with a confused look. She didn't know what it was. Niel showed her how to work it. 
"You press this button, and it changes into a car and then you can control it with this controller!" He took the controller and the car started to move. It was a remote control Transformer! "L.Joe oppa..." She hugged Niel. "I'm Niel!" He spurted out. Everyone laughed as Soo Hyo apologized. "Mine and CAP hyung's kind of go together.." The real L.Joe handed her a big bag. She reached inside and pulled out a pair of pink heels. She gasped as she stared at them. 
In her whole entire life, she never had this type of shoe before. She then pulled out the other item, the pink dress. "I thought it'd be good since it is still winter," CAP told her. She smiled happily and hugged the both of them at the same time. 
"Thank you so much! You and everyone else" Just by seeing her smile, they smiled.