Sudden Schedule

My ChildHood Friend

 

 
"Can you show me what Teen Top is now?" Soo Hyo looked at all of them. 
"Girl kkumcheoreom dagaon neol, ireohke kkok jaba nohji anheul geoya," Niel started to sing. Chunji continued, "You are so beautiful to me girl, cheot nune banhaettdeon nae isanghyeongil geol," everyone sang their part as she listened. When they finished singing, she sat there speechless. She had no clue to what to see. "Speechless?" Chunji questioned and laughed. Ricky poked her cheek. She nodded slowly. "That...was such a beautiful song!!!" She yelled very loudly. All of a sudden, the front door opened. Soo Hyo jumped behind the couch. 
"M-Manager hyung! Why are you here this evening? I thought we had no schedule for today!" Changjo waved his hands frantically to get the manager's gaze away from the couch. "You didn't at first, but now you do. We have to drive overnight, hurry up and get ready," he started to walk over to the couch. 
"Manager hyung! You could have called us or something!" Niel jumped infront of him, adverting the manager's eyes to him. Soo Hyo silently ran into Ricky's and Changjo's room. "I thought it would be better if I just showed up unannounced. Whose dress is that?" The manager pointed at the pink dress CAP had gotten Soo Hyo earlier. "It's mine!" Chunji grabbed it and laughed nervously. "I-It's easier to dance in!" The manager nodded, suspiciously. He walked into each of their rooms. "Don't we have to go? Last one to the car eats pigs feet!" Everyone ran out except Ricky and the manager. 
The manager got to the maknae's room and slowly placed his hand on the doorknob. With a lot of force, he quickly opened it. Nothing was there, but a messy room. 
"I guess it really was Chunji's," he shrugged and walked out of the dorm. "I'll be down after I grab my iphone!" Ricky shut the door and ran into his room. "Noona?" He looked around for her. "Ricky~" Soo Hyo said silently from inside the closet. Ricky skipped over and opened it. Piles and piles of clothes fell out and so did Soo Hyo. She groaned while Ricky laughed. "I won't ever do that again," she fake cried. "You don't want Manager hyung to find out about you... You'll have to leave," Ricky pouted and continued. "We have a schedule.. We won't be back until most likely tomorrow night. Do you think you can do it?" He placed his hand ontop of her head. He was taller than her even though she was older. She nodded unsuringly. 
She really didn't want to be left alone the whole night and the whole day tomorrow. "Just remember, if you need anything, noona. Call one of us. There is a contact list with our numbers in the kitchen," He hugged her. "We'll be back before you know it," he grinned and ran off after grabbing his iphone. "All alone...again," she frowned and walked into Chunji's room. She laid down and went to sleep, as she had nothing better to do.