Disguises

My ChildHood Friend

 

The next morning rose quickly. Everyone was up and about in the kitchen, as they got ready for breakfast. They all had a good time and good laughs. "What are we going to do today?" Changjo asked CAP, who was finishing his milk. "Shopping!" Chunji piped up and gave a big smile. Everyone looked at him with a questioning manner. "Soo Hyo needs clothes," he laughed.
Soo Hyo showed a saddened face. "Chunji oppa... You don't have to," everyone looked wide eyed at her. "S-She called you oppa!! Lucky!" Niel shouted out. "When we you born, Soo Hyo?" Ricky grabbed her hand and swung it up and down. She stayed silent as she tried to remember her birthdate. "...O-October 29th 1994," Ricky and Changjo cried out. 
"You're older!!!" They both crossed their arms, pouted and turned the other way. Soo Hyo slightly smiled. Chunji put his hand ontop of her head. "Go wash up, there are clothes for you in the bathroom," she nodded and ran off.
After everyone had freshened up, they put their caps and sunglasses on. To make sure no one recognized them, they even put on wigs under their caps! "Soo Hyo, you need a disguise too!" L.Joe ran into Chunji's room and grabbed his feminine wig.
"This should be perfect!" He helped put it on her. Ricky then handed her non-prescription glasses and she put them on. "I.... feel ridiculous," she frowned. "Why do we have to wear disguises anyways?" Niel looked at her. "Because we are Teen Top!" She cocked her head to the side. "Teen...Top? What's that?" Everyone but Chunji looked shocked. "Music group? Teen Top? You know, I'm so CRA-CRA-CRAZY! CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP MAD MAN!!!" Niel demonstrated their debut song. Soo Hyo looked confused. "I'm sorry... I've never heard of it," Ricky hugged her tightly. "It's okay, noona! We'll show you all of our songs after we shop!" She pinched his cheek and laughed. "You're so cute..." Ricky's eyes beamed. "Yay! I'm cute!" He giggled like a little boy and jumped around. Everyone else grew silent. "A-Are we going to go?" Chunji looked at her and nodded. They all walked out the door, and to the mall.