Clearing Things Up

My ChildHood Friend

 





Everyone except Soo Hyo stared at Chunji. "As in... Lee Chanhee?" L.Joe asked her. All she did was nod. Everything was silent for the next few minutes. Soo Hyo looked for something in her purse. L.Joe had gotten it for her last weekend. She took out a small photo of Chanhee. "T-This is my only photo of him," she frowned and almost started to cry again. 
Everyone was shocked. "Noona.. I think you and Chunji hyung should have a talk," Changjo pushed the two them away as the rest of Teen Top went inside the amusement park.  "I'm sorry..." Chunji wasn't looking at her. Soo Hyo was confused. He sighed and reached into his wallet. He flipped to a picture of a young girl. She got butterflies in her stomach, she couldn't speak. 
"I'm so sorry, Soo Hyo," he hugged her tightly and his eyes shedded a few tears. Her eyes were like waterfalls. The tears kept coming. "W-Why did you leave me all those years ago?..." she managed to ask. Chunji frowned. "I didn't mean to..." A flashback came on.
 
 They both laughed at each other. "I'll go get us something to eat! Umma gave me money!" Soo Hyo grinned and ran off. While she was gone, a woman came up to Chanhee. "There you are! I called your friend's mother. She said she thought I would be here with you guys. You lied to me!!" He looked scared. "Umma! I'm sorry. I wanted to have a fun day with Soo Hyo!" He frowned. His mother picked him up and started to walk. He struggled but couldn't escape. "B-But at least let me tell Soo Hyo I'm leaving!!" With that, they left.
 
Soo Hyo gasped, she didn't think that it happened like that. She thought Chanhee just left because she really wasn't his best friend! "Sorry.." Her voice was muffled. Her face was buried into the side of his neck, her arms around it. His arms, around her waist. 
About an hour later, this sad fest came to an end. They decided to go into the park. "Please don't leave me again, Chunji," she cooed as she held his hand. "I won't ever leave you," he kissed her cheek as they walked around to find the rest of the group.