The Best Night And The Worst Night

My ChildHood Friend

 

When they got back to the dorm, Chunji started to get ready for the dinner.
Soo Hyo was in L.Joe's and CAP's room getting ready. L.Joe was helping. He put on some foundation along with light powder. He applied some eyeliner, mascara and accented her eyes with pink eyeshadow. He then finished with applying pink lipstick and clear lipgloss to her lips. 
Soo Hyo tried to look at herself in the mirror, but L.Joe pulled her away before she could. He pulled out some scissors from his top drawer of the dresser. "Y-You're not going to cut it are you?!" Soo Hyo began to panic. L.Joe tried to calm her down. "Think of Chunji," With that, he began to cut her hair. After a while, everything was done. Soo Hyo stepped out of his room, into the living room. 
Niel, Ricky, and Changjo were on the couch playing a game on their iPhone, as usual. She started to feel embarrassed and turned around to go back into L.Joe's room. He wrapped his arm around her and turned her back to face everyone. L.Joe cleared his throat, which got everyone's attention. Niel's mouth dropped at the sight. Ricky and Changjo jumped off the couch and tackled her. She almost lost her balance until someone caught her. 
"You look beautiful, Soo Hyo," It was Chunji. Both Changjo and Ricky bowed while saying sorry. Chunji was stunningly handsome. He was in a nice dress shirt and slacks. Soo Hyo had the dress CAP had gotten her the first day they had gone to the mall, along with the heels L.Joe had gotten her. "Get out of here and enjoy your night," CAP shoved them out the door as Changjo threw him sunglasses and a hat, even though it was night. The walk was silent all the way to the restaurant. Chunji tried to hold her hand but he could never get his hand close enough. 
They were both nervous. When they got to the restaurant, Soo Hyo gasped. It was a high priced place. When they got in, a waitress came. "Reservation?" Chunji nodded and told her the fake name he reservation'ed with. The waitress piped up. "Oh yes! Please this way!" She smiled and led them to a private room. "I'll be back to get your orders!" She placed the menus down on the table and left. Soo Hyo stared at the room. It was dim-lighted, with candles on the table. 
Flowers engulfed the walls. She was speechless. Chunji pulled out a chair for her. "Come sit," he smiled at her. She commanded and sat down. He took a seat in his own chair. He searched her eyes. "C-Chunji... This is incredible," she didn't know what else to say. He just sat there, smiling. "I'm glad you think so," 
That night made Soo Hyo's heart feel more than happy. The feeling she had felt last time came back to her. On their way back to the dorm, Chunji held her hand. He was very happy, he was in love. When they got to the door, Soo Hyo looked at him. He looked back. 
Everything was silent. Their faces leaned in towards each other. Closer and closer, centimeters away, until their soft lips touched. They slowly parted and looked into each others eyes. Chunji placed his hand on her cheek and smiled. The door suddenly opened. Both Soo Hyo's and Chunji's eyes widened, as did the rest of Teen Top, who were inside the dorm. "I knew it, no relationships unless you first consult me!" It was the manager.